Unless you know something Belichick doesnt

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

This is what BB had to say about Josh McDanials today

Patriots coach Bill Belichick has released the following statement regarding Josh McDaniels today:

"Josh McDaniels is one of the finest people and brightest, most talented coaches I have ever worked with. Since joining us eight years ago, Josh performed a variety of roles and excelled in every one of them. Between his work on defense, in scouting, player evaluation and coordinating the offense, Josh is a very well-rounded coach whose outstanding body of work speaks for itself. He is the product of a pure football environment which is evident in his approach to the game. On behalf of the entire Patriots organization, we thank Josh for tremendous success in New England and congratulate him and the McDaniels family for this most deserving opportunity for advancement."

I dont know about you guys but it sounds to me like Belichick not only thinks this kid deserves the job but he also sounds like he thinks Josh is going to do a good job. So for all of you out there bashing him or saying he wont do well you must know something Bill doesnt cause everything i have ever heard him or anyone else for that matter say about McDanials has always been good, i have never heard a bad word on the guy except for on this forum. If he falls on his face then fine he was not ready but all of the people i respect like Belichick and the Krafts all think this kid is one hell of a coach and a person and so until he gives me a reason to doubt him I am going to support McDanials and hope he does well. Except for when he plays us that is. I bet you he turns Cutler into a all pro before you know it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Oh you mean like how we won this year and last year without tapes? If thats what you mean then yes he should be great since he did act as the OC for the greatest offense to ever live last year while going 16-0 with out tapes so he should be great. And if he brings the Belichick way to Denver he will win championships and while a$$holes like you may try and discredit it and bring up spygate no one who counts will ever mention it while he is a head coach so if he does well you and your fellow morons will be the only ones still clinging on to that spygate sh*t like its your blankie.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Yea exactly, where would Cassel be right now with out McDanials? I know one thing we wouldnt have won 11 games this year if we didnt have one of teh best QB coaches in the game in McDanials, its going to be hard to teach O Connel the ropes with out Josh but Belichick will figure it out like he always does.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pymus. Show Pymus's posts

[Quote]Lets just hope he doesn't bring with him BB's way of filming other teams.If he can win without the tapes then good luck to the young man![/Quote]

Yeah Gee - great words of wisdom. Funny how every F-ING team in the league is trying to grab coordinators from the New England Patriots. Gee - we dont like the fact that maybe perhpas you violated filming rules - BUT WE'LL GLADLY GET EXCITED AS FANS IF YOUR PLAYERS AND COACHES COME TO OUR TOWN!!!

Another hypocrite - Sit down and shut up!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rf24fox. Show rf24fox's posts

Hessknowsbess: There has been a number of Brady sightings in the past couple months both in the locker and training room. Writers who cover the Pats have seen his face in Foxboro, but because players on IR (Brady, Adalius) are not allowed to talk to the media, that's why you never hear from him. He's also been around Boston several times volunteering at youth centers in the downtown area.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

dont waste your time giving Hess a reall response fox just ignore him when he asks a question, he is just doing it to be a d8ck he does not care about teh facts what is really going on he would rather use terms like "career ending" in hopes that if he says it enough times maybe it will come true. But what fails to dawn on him is we didnt have Brady this year and we still had a better record so even with out Brady we own the jets but again its a waste of time saying these things because he has no need for facts in his fantasy world.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

DEFENSE wins CHAMPONSHIPS as we found out last superbowl.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ieyetouch. Show ieyetouch's posts

[Quote]DEFENSE wins CHAMPONSHIPS as we found out last superbowl.[/Quote]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ieyetouch. Show ieyetouch's posts

[Quote]DEFENSE wins CHAMPONSHIPS as we found out last superbowl.[/Quote]

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Why don't you ask the Detroit Lions if regular season games are meaningless.

Sections
Shortcuts