Unpaid Hernandez money to cause stir

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Unpaid Hernandez money to cause stir

The battle will soon be on between the New England Patriots and the NFL Players Association over money Aaron Hernandez and his camp believe they're owed.

A grievance is expected to be filed shortly because the Patriots did not pay an $82,000 workout bonus to Hernandez that was scheduled to be paid on Aug. 1, a source told FOX Sports.

The source said Hernandez, who has been charged with first-degree murder in the June death of Odin Lloyd, satisfied the requirements to receive his bonus by participating in the Patriots' offseason workout program this spring. The Patriots, however, did not send a check this month when the bonus was due, the source said. The grievance will be filed in the coming weeks unless the Patriots change their minds and write the check to Hernandez.

A Patriots spokesman declined comment when asked whether the bonus will be paid in the near future.

This latest development sets up an even bigger battle next year because Hernandez is owed a $3.25 million payment in March. It’s the final installment of the $12.5 million signing bonus he received as part of a contract extension signed last summer.

Read more here...

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/new-england-patriots-aaron-hernandez-unpaid-bonus-money-battle-nflpa-081913

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Unpaid Hernandez money to cause stir

This Patriots news should be interesting to follow.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Should be interesting? The union is embarrasing themselves. Aaron Hernadez got himself arrested for murder 1.  He doesn't have the legal ability to earn the workout bonus.

Ugh.

Stop trolling. You started a troll thread and then added a second post to troll more to bump it?

You are hopelessly a nutjob. How is he a troll for posting about whether AH will be paid or not?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Legally, it depends on the wording of the contract whether he's due the money or not.  Remember, he hasn't been convicted of a thing yet.  If the bonus was for attending workouts before he was arrested (and before the Pats cut him) and he attended those workouts, he's probably got a strong case to be paid.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

Should be interesting? The union is embarrasing themselves. Aaron Hernadez got himself arrested for murder 1.  He doesn't have the legal ability to earn the workout bonus.

Ugh.

Stop trolling. You started a troll thread and then added a second post to troll more to bump it?

IF YOU DON'T LIKE READIMG THIS STUFF THEN GO AWAY - SIMPLE FOR A SIMPLE MIND!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

Ugh.

Stop calling eveyone who doesn't fit your small minded view of things a troll!! GO AWAY!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

Man...here we are and still with this insane battling over NOTHING...it's so annoying and just not necessary...the guy posted an article... big deal...let it go...why attack the guy over NOTHING...he has a perfect right to post it and discuss it..it's NOT troll behavior...if you want to REALLY go nuts about all things AH how do you feel about the fact they found the gun used in the double murder AH possibly committed in 2012? Now THAT should be really interesting!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to Section136's comment:

Ugh.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE READIMG THIS STUFF THEN GO AWAY - SIMPLE FOR A SIMPLE MIND!

Aaron Hernandez is not on the Pats anymore.  We don't need multiple threads of every single blow by blow piece of information.

You go away. Better yet, get the mods to do their jobs and make the trolls go away.

Anyone who thrives on needing drama in their lives or watches Nancy Grace with stuff like this, needs a life.

Someone was murdered. Unfortuately it happens every day in this country, many times over. Hernandez's murder case is not bigger than anyone else's and he was released by Kraft and BB 2 months ago.

Just a hint...repeating yourself does not extend your argument...fool.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Ugh.

Hahaha, I'm a troll because I posted Patriots news and then posted a seperate post so it wouldn't be lumped into my original post.  Um, do your homework.  Nobody posts a 2nd post one minute later because they want to "bump" their thread.  Hahaha!! Are you for real?  Please tell me you are a young kid, maybe in his early teens because the things you come up with can't be from an adult.

BTW, had you taken a moment to read the article instead of commenting without the facts you would have read that it said Hernandez was owed the workout bonus because he satisfied the workout requirments in the Spring.  Boy, don't you look foolish now!!  Hahahaha! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I'd bet money the majority of the board does not want this board cluttered with incessant Hernandez updates on a daily basis.

Same could be said about you!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to nyjetssuc's comment:

[QUOTE]

Man...here we are and still with this insane battling over NOTHING...it's so annoying and just not necessary...the guy posted an article... big deal...let it go...why attack the guy over NOTHING...he has a perfect right to post it and discuss it..it's NOT troll behavior...if you want to REALLY go nuts about all thing AH how do you feel about the fact they found the gun used in the double murder AH possibly committed in 2012? Now THAT should be really interesting!!!

We have 2 other Hernandez troll based posts already going. Notice how he responded to his own thread because no one else did, so he ended up bumping it by doing that.

TFB12 is not some innocent little person here. I know what he's looking to do with that thread.

At least the gun found in some chick's car in June linked to 2 murders in 2012 is more "interesting" than if the union's formality, embarrassingly so, somehow manages to salvage a future convicted murderer's 82,000.

[/QUOTE]

The 2nd post was 1 minute later!!  Nobody bumps a thread 1 minute later because nobody responded.   Usually when a post is added right after the original post it is to seperate a comment from the original post.  Which I did.  Not to bump a thread 1 minute later! hahahaha!! You aren't a very bright person, are you?. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Here;s a hint for you:

That's what TFB12 and his troll buddies do.  2+2 = 5 to them so they say it over and over and over.

See, they have poor reading comprehension and low IQ, and they definitely don't like to be shown up or embarrassed when proven wrong.

You are losing it Rusty.  You are so mad and worked up, out of control that your arguments are even worse then they have ever been.

"That's what TFB12 and his troll buddies do.  2+2 = 5 to them so they say it over and over and over."

Lame!  You fail!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

The money due will still count against the cap but the Kraft legal team will tie it up in court forever Until no lawyer wants to represent Hernandez for free.   

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I may be wrong but I thnk Rusty has more posts on this thread that he labeled a troll thread saying it shouldn't exist.  The best thing is that Rusty doesn't get the irony.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

The money due will still count against the cap but the Kraft legal team will tie it up in court forever Until no lawyer wants to represent Hernandez for free.   

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

It makes sense for the workout bonus. 

As for the $3.25 MM, Pats probably would still have to pay AH from a labor agreement perspective. However, they may be able to argue with the NFL that it should not count against the cap, given the unique situation -- a legal thing that is a result of a bad decision by AH. This is different from a non-football injury situation. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

As of this writing, 35% of the posts in this thread belong to Rusty.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

SHHHHHHHHHHH.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

you posting more than anyone else on a thread you say no one should be posting is absolutely irony.  Its the epitome of irony. 

i don't care if you don't get it.  figure it out yourself. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

you posting more than anyone else on a thread you say no one should be posting is absolutely irony.  Its the epitome of irony. 

i don't care if you don't get it.  figure it out yourself. 

He can't figure out how I can listen to the Sports Hub in my car in Florida.  He'll never figure out the true meaning of irony.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Umm, 1 minute is VERY quick. Why didn't you just edit your original post then? Hmm?

Stop using my lines, too.  YOU ARE NOT a very bright person, obviously. Way out of your league.

Go back to the Browns board, Mr Bandwagon. Many of us were supporting this team 30+ years ago and don't like your bandwagon kind tying to cash in as a Johnny Come Lately now, especially as you claim you like BB and then bash him relentlessly here to deflect from holding your virtual boyfriend accountable.

Why does it bother you so bad that after I made the initial post, which was a post quoting the article, that I immediately posted a 2nd post that was my comments?  Nothing wrong at all, I  prefer it that way so people don't think the posters thoughts are part of the article.  You assumed it was to bump the thread and weren't smart enough to look and see that it was immediately after the original post.  You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed, are you Rusty?

BTW, You didn't even know who BB was prior to 2000!  What a LOSER!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

Ugh.

You are hopelessly a nutjob. How is he a troll for posting about whether AH will be paid or not?

He will not be paid. You can't be in jail for murder 1 with no bail and be paid a workout bonus scheduled to be paid when you are in jail.

The union is just doing it as a formality, but he won't be paid.  He's not an employee of the team in order to earn the money. 

So, yes, this is trolling.  In fact, I'd bet money the majority of the board has no interest in a board full of Hernandez updates from now until next summer when his trial is held.

If people want to follow it, it's their business, but clogging the board with non football related information on trials or anything else is not what this board is for.

[/QUOTE]

If you have no interest then don't read/reply. Duh.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Yeah. I had no idea who BB was in SB 21 or 25 or when he was carried off in the 1986 NFC title game helping coach the Giants to a 49-3 win to go to the SB. Yep. No idea. No idea.

Had no idea who he was when he was the Def Coordinator Parcells begged back in 1996 to help us get to a SB that year.

Yep. No idea.

Just stop it. A Browns fan in Nevada lecturing me? Enough. Enough, loser. Enough.

Thank you for confirming you didn't know who he was prior to 2000.  But really, you didn't need to admit that to me, I already knew you didn't know who he was.  Lucky for you the internet is available for you to learn about him prior to him joining the Pats in 2000.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

I say  Kraft should take that money and put it in a trust fund for Herns daughter.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

I say  Kraft should take that money and put it in a trust fund for Herns daughter.

I say take the 50k Hernandez donated to the Myra Kraft fund and put it into a trust for his daughter.  I seriously doubt  the Myra Kraft fund would want to keep money that was donated by a killer so put it to use for Hernandez daughter.  It's not her fault her dad was a killer.  Looks like her mother could go away for a while too.  Poor girl.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

Good idea.  I'm sure someone has already done this?