In response to wozzy's comment:
1. The Patriot offensive line is dominant.
2. Pro form and I formation offense is common place in New England once again, that's a good thing. Huey is a great blocking fullback.
3. The big nickel or four man front that the Pats have used of late is still useless as an every down defense, we need the 3/4 back.
4. Tommy Kelly is a beast... still. If you thought he was too old, you're a fool.
5. Thompkins is so steady he'll possibly lead our WR's in receptions.
6. If you run, play action is easy.
7. Vereen can play WR as well as RB.
8. Tom Brady and McDaniels enjoy working together and that's a good thing, no surprise he didn't like O'Brien so much.
9. Mallett needs to calm down and take some heat off his fastball, once he calmed down he was better. Not every pass needs to be a rocket, sometimes you need to place it gently in your receiver's hands.
10. If Chandler Jones was an outside linebacker and not a defensive end, he would be unstoppable.
11. If the "tuck rule" is no longer a rule than the refs have learned what constitutes a fumble and football is that much more enjoyable.
12. Gronk who?
13. Did I mention the Pats offensive line is brutal and we should really embrace the run game?
14. Fells has to make this team if Gronk isn't ready to start the season. All he is is solid, same as last year.
15. Patrick Chung when healthy is still a good player.
16. Gostowski can probably be replaced if we have a better option.
17. Eagle's cheerleaders are way hot.
18. Marcus Fortson gets penetration, even in this weak four man front, he should stick to the roster.
19. Jamie Collins is so fast he makes everyone else look like they're in reverse.
20. Justin Francis is still going to be on this roster by preseason's end, a 270 pound guy playing standing up is pretty impressive.
21. Aaron Dobson is a complete receiver and can run underneath routes along with the deep ones.
22. Sudfeld should get an 80+ number because he's going to be on this roster.
23. Edelman makes this team.
24. Vereen is fun to watch, he will be a third down nightmare for opponents.
25. Fletcher may have been forgotten about but he is a big reason why we're so deep at linebacker. Great in coverage.
26. Sudfeld got Blount into the endzone on that long run play, good downfield blocking by the rook.
27. Logan Ryan played heads up at corner. He needs to make the INT when the ball hits him in the hands but he was solid in coverage.
28. Marquice Cole makes the team, good all around.
29. Duron Harmon puts himself in position to make plays.
30. Leon Washington is ageless, I like the fact he's wearing Faulk's old number.
31. Bequette was always an inch from making a play, he needs to finish plays.
32. Runningback is going to be the toughest position to project, who do you cut when they're all good?
33. I may have to adjust my depth chart, Blount likely makes this squad. See #32 above?
34. Tebow blows, no surprise there. His only redeeming quality is the QB draw. Do you still think he makes this roster?
35. Tom Brady is still the best player in the NFL, nothing has changed.
I don't care if you agree with any of the above, it's still all true.
Wozz, this all looks good to me, but I think I'd modify #35 to say:
Tom Brady is still the best QB in the NFL today, and in the history of the game.