Upgrade the fat guys

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Upgrade the fat guys

you can add all the weaponry you want to the offense but what the Pats really need is top talent at center and guard. The Pats lose big games because top D-lines crush their O-line. Now that being said I'd like to see the Pats get the top FA talent at both center and guard. Mack from Cleveland and swartz from KC. Probably aint going to happen, but maybe they can could get the next guy in each group. Connelly has to go and the rotation at right guard needs to stop and be filled with a stud. Also spend a 2nd round pick on the OL any position, I'd do that every year if I were GM.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Re: Upgrade the fat guys

fat guy on computer photo: Fat Guy Computer fat-dude.jpghope this works for you lol.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Agree, i hope they cut Conolly and make room to sign Alex Mack, Center, Browns. + Draft a Guard to develop in the 3rd Round.

That would help a lot !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

fat guy on computer photo: Fat Guy Computer fat-dude.jpghope this works for you lol.

[/QUOTE]

but can he pass protect?  what kind of stance could he get in?....avalanche 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Lmao

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

BB will NEVER sign Rusty to the team. He's got a restrining order out against him

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhatVirginian. Show PhatVirginian's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

you can add all the weaponry you want to the offense but what the Pats really need is top talent at center and guard. The Pats lose big games because top D-lines crush their O-line. Now that being said I'd like to see the Pats get the top FA talent at both center and guard. Mack from Cleveland and swartz from KC. Probably aint going to happen, but maybe they can could get the next guy in each group. Connelly has to go and the rotation at right guard needs to stop and be filled with a stud. Also spend a 2nd round pick on the OL any position, I'd do that every year if I were GM.

On the offensive side of the ball, you hit it right on the nose.  Gotta keep Brady upright and give him time to throw when needed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhatVirginian. Show PhatVirginian's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

but can he pass protect?  what kind of stance could he get in?....avalanche 

[/QUOTE]

maybe sumo wrestling would be a better sport?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

I've said it numerous times on various threads here. Games are, and always will be, won in the trenches. The OP is dead on....we need to beef up our OL. You can add whoever you want at the skilled positions, but it doesn't mean squat if the OL is getting man handled.

The teams we struggle with get pressure with 4 guys. This IMO needs to stop.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhatVirginian. Show PhatVirginian's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:
    [QUOTE]

I've said it numerous times on various threads here. Games are, and always will be, won in the trenches. The OP is dead on....we need to beef up our OL. You can add whoever you want at the skilled positions, but it doesn't mean squat if the OL is getting man handled.

The teams we struggle with get pressure with 4 guys. This IMO needs to stop.

[/QUOTE]

And to add to the op, the Patriots need to find 4 guys up front  that can get pressure on opposing QBs on a regular basis, or at least - during critical parts of the game when we need to get the defense off the field.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I, too, would like to see an upgrade to the interior of the O-line.  Be interesting to see what this team could do offensively with a truly dominant O-line.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I, too, would like to see an upgrade to the interior of the O-line.  Be interesting to see what this team could do offensively with a truly dominant O-line.

[/QUOTE]

It's been a while since we've had one of those. At one time, the OL did a good job protecting Brady, but lately, it seems people are getting to him at the wrong time when just rushing 4. Plus, it'd be nice if the OL could also do a better job w/ run blocking w/o the help of a TE.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

fat guy on computer photo: Fat Guy Computer fat-dude.jpg

This is what BUST-CHISE/Rush the Pill Popper/Phat Virginian wears at night when he chases down those neighborhood kitties with his bottle of chloroform....if you looked like that, YOU'D have to drug cats for nookie too!

BUST-CHISE, that chair must be made out of titanium!

[/QUOTE]

Get it thru your THICK HEAD........your idiotic following of Crusty in thinking BustChise is somehow 4 or 5 people is evidence you don't have a will of your own. Break away from his spell. Think for yourself. And BTW your obsession with animals shows how dangerous you are

I'll wait for your usual reply. It'll be posted shortly I'm sure

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I prefer you call them "Weight Challenged" Sir

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

We need to upgrade the D line first.  Gimme some DT please.  We get a pass rush then were in business. No pass rush and it all drops on Brady's shoulders.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We need to upgrade the D line first.  Gimme some DT please.  We get a pass rush then were in business. No pass rush and it all drops on Brady's shoulders.  

[/QUOTE]

true but when the Dline of other teams say let's meet at the statue (TB) it's time to upgrade. Cut Wendell, put Cannon at right guard, sign Mack and make Connoly the back up. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I prefer you weren't here, but it's a free country.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Man, we a DT, OG and C.

I hope BB doesn't return Conolly and Wendell, look how awful running to the right center was last season. And I'm willing to bet that most of Brady's pressures came from up the gut.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

it was a joke Harley that's all...i prefer u weren't a jerk but we can't have everything

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from fl+adam,. Show fl+adam,'s posts

[QUOTE]

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

true but when the Dline of other teams say let's meet at the statue (TB) it's time to upgrade. Cut Wendell, put Cannon at right guard, sign Mack and make Connoly the back up. 

[/QUOTE]

If the numbers can work I'm all for it.  Just remember that Cannon is your BU OT as well, and Volmer has certainly been injury prone.  Replace Wendel or Connelly, and Kelly or the fill ins at DT next to Folk.  Get Folk to extend/restructure, and the same with Mankins.  Also need a SS and TE for sure.  Do as much of this as possible through FA, then draft for depth and future talent, not immediate need.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I'm sick of seeing the Chemically enhanced former TE endangering Brady's life on every drop back.  Sorry but the guy still hasn't learned the position and never will.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

it was a joke Harley that's all...i prefer u weren't a jerk but we can't have everything

[/QUOTE]

I know you were joking, man I'd like to pummel you, doooosh bag

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

[QUOTE]

I know you were joking, man I'd like to pummel you, doooosh bag

[/QUOTE]

Hey, those are my exact thoughts for Rusty/Napoleon!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to RushThePillPopper's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

fat guy on computer photo: Fat Guy Computer fat-dude.jpg

This is what BUST-CHISE/Rush the Pill Popper/Phat Virginian wears at night when he chases down those neighborhood kitties with his bottle of chloroform....if you looked like that, YOU'D have to drug cats for nookie too!

BUST-CHISE, that chair must be made out of titanium!

[/QUOTE]

Get it thru your THICK HEAD........your idiotic following of Crusty in thinking BustChise is somehow 4 or 5 people is evidence you don't have a will of your own. Break away from his spell. Think for yourself. And BTW your obsession with animals shows how dangerous you are

I'll wait for your usual reply. It'll be posted shortly I'm sure

[/QUOTE]
    BUST-CHISEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Funny...you never said it wasn't YOU in the pic...Da Truth will out, right BUSTIFY!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts