In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

you can add all the weaponry you want to the offense but what the Pats really need is top talent at center and guard. The Pats lose big games because top D-lines crush their O-line. Now that being said I'd like to see the Pats get the top FA talent at both center and guard. Mack from Cleveland and swartz from KC. Probably aint going to happen, but maybe they can could get the next guy in each group. Connelly has to go and the rotation at right guard needs to stop and be filled with a stud. Also spend a 2nd round pick on the OL any position, I'd do that every year if I were GM.

I prefer you call them "Weight Challenged" Sir

[/QUOTE]

I prefer you weren't here, but it's a free country.

[/QUOTE]

it was a joke Harley that's all...i prefer u weren't a jerk but we can't have everything

[/QUOTE]

I know you were joking, man I'd like to pummel you, doooosh bag

[/QUOTE]

u a tough bad a** biker? I can't stand a tough guy or a bully who has to use his fists when he can't beat them with his brain...thanks for the heads up pal...now if we ever meet little ol' 5 10' 175 me won't use my hands but maybe that metal 2x4 i keep in my car-or perhaps the 3 " buck knife I own-razor sharp too...dont threaten me big tough dude

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Re: Upgrade the fat guys

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

you can add all the weaponry you want to the offense but what the Pats really need is top talent at center and guard. The Pats lose big games because top D-lines crush their O-line. Now that being said I'd like to see the Pats get the top FA talent at both center and guard. Mack from Cleveland and swartz from KC. Probably aint going to happen, but maybe they can could get the next guy in each group. Connelly has to go and the rotation at right guard needs to stop and be filled with a stud. Also spend a 2nd round pick on the OL any position, I'd do that every year if I were GM.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

it was a joke Harley that's all...i prefer u weren't a jerk but we can't have everything

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

u a tough bad a** biker? I can't stand a tough guy or a bully who has to use his fists when he can't beat them with his brain...thanks for the heads up pal...now if we ever meet little ol' 5 10' 175 me won't use my hands but maybe that metal 2x4 i keep in my car-or perhaps the 3 " buck knife I own-razor sharp too...dont threaten me big tough dude

[/QUOTE]

yup bring your weapons dooooosh bag I have my 380 auto that I carry legally, but I won't need it to kick the chit out you girly boy

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

yup bring your weapons dooooosh bag I have my 380 auto that I carry legally, but I won't need it to kick the chit out you girly boy

[/QUOTE]

well then gorilla do we end this here or do we not?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

you're funny in your stereotype thinking, I ride a Harley and I'm a retired NY corrections officer so you see me as a gorilla. I am no bigger than you but I have had more training than I care to remember in weapons, tactics, submission. I have extensive experience in psychological behavior, which leads me to believe you come here to self-fulfill your pathetic attempt to feel superior because your team beat ours. Yes let's end it here ..leave

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

you're funny in your stereotype thinking, I ride a Harley and I'm a retired NY corrections officer so you see me as a gorilla. I am no bigger than you but I have had more training than I care to remember in weapons, tactics, submission. I have extensive experience in psychological behavior, which leads me to believe you come here to self-fulfill your pathetic attempt to feel superior because your team beat ours. Yes let's end it here ..leave

[/QUOTE]

u know what? U characterize me wrong too as I discuss football and seriously 90% of the time...i never once mentioned spygate or called the pats cheaters as some have - I am on record saying it was mostly a media creation - I do not gloat or bring up the SB unless someone slags my team coach or QB and I always give Brady and Bellichick praise and honest respect...just because I have a little fun now and then as a Giants fan and because I occasionally have a comment that addresses the arrogance I see here at times doesn't add up to ur evaluation psychologically or as a basic poster and football fan...i will ignore u from now on and please ignore me...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:

In response to RushThePillPopper's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

fat guy on computer photo: Fat Guy Computer fat-dude.jpg

This is what BUST-CHISE/Rush the Pill Popper/Phat Virginian wears at night when he chases down those neighborhood kitties with his bottle of chloroform....if you looked like that, YOU'D have to drug cats for nookie too!

BUST-CHISE, that chair must be made out of titanium!

Get it thru your THICK HEAD........your idiotic following of Crusty in thinking BustChise is somehow 4 or 5 people is evidence you don't have a will of your own. Break away from his spell. Think for yourself. And BTW your obsession with animals shows how dangerous you are

I'll wait for your usual reply. It'll be posted shortly I'm sure

[/QUOTE]
    BUST-CHISEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Funny...you never said it wasn't YOU in the pic...Da Truth will out, right BUSTIFY!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

loser............no it is NOT me. I thought it was your buddy Rusty Trombone. and btw....."Da Truth will out".....wt f does that mean? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Interesting that Scarnecchia did not recommend changes to the OL in his interview.   Maybe he was just being loyal to his old troops.

Agree that the OL looked lost against Denver ...  and over matched.   That was totally unexpected since the gameplan should have expected this pressure from Denver and attacked the outside more.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

[QUOTE]

u know what? U characterize me wrong too as I discuss football and seriously 90% of the time...i never once mentioned spygate or called the pats cheaters as some have - I am on record saying it was mostly a media creation - I do not gloat or bring up the SB unless someone slags my team coach or QB and I always give Brady and Bellichick praise and honest respect...just because I have a little fun now and then as a Giants fan and because I occasionally have a comment that addresses the arrogance I see here at times doesn't add up to ur evaluation psychologically or as a basic poster and football fan...i will ignore u from now on and please ignore me...

[/QUOTE]

My God what a load of crap!! You are here to stir the pot....period. You are one small step below Rusty on the annoying scale....which feeds the attention you crave by coming here.

But hey, if you think anyone here is naive enough to buy into that load of uselessness you just typed...have at it.

You share one thing with Rusty....hanging around a place every day where the vast majority of people think you are a tool. I'm so glad that type of negative attention fullfills your needs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

+1 Tanbass I thought the same and was hoping someone would step up and say it

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhatVirginian. Show PhatVirginian's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

^THIS

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

KissIn response to tanbass' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

My God what a load of crap!! You are here to stir the pot....period. You are one small step below Rusty on the annoying scale....which feeds the attention you crave by coming here.

But hey, if you think anyone here is naive enough to buy into that load of uselessness you just typed...have at it.

You share one thing with Rusty....hanging around a place every day where the vast majority of people think you are a tool. I'm so glad that type of negative attention fullfills your needs.

[/QUOTE]

whatever u want to believe is fine by me...I have nothing against you Tan and I believe we have even agreed with one another on things, mostly Russ being out of his mind and Tom Brady being the reason Pats win most of the time-and i believe i do talk football and do not come here to "stir the pot" as others do exclusively

and trust me i dont come here for anything more than football talk, a few laughs and to pass the time...if u think this is about some superiority bs or some validation or fulfillment i dont get anywhere else then a word of advice for you: don't become a psychologist because u stink at it ur so off base...

all that said I give you the title of one of my favorite Korn songs (you like them or are u living in the past too? hell u probably never heard of them):

I'm Here To Stay

GO GIANTS!

Kiss

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to PhatVirginian's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

^THIS

[/QUOTE]

sorry u agree Phat I enjoy ur posts and Rusty bashing immensely

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhatVirginian. Show PhatVirginian's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to PhatVirginian's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

^THIS

[/QUOTE]

sorry u agree Phat I enjoy ur posts and Rusty bashing immensely

[/QUOTE]

Well, let me clarify.  I would agree that most of the time you do just talk about football - even though you root for a different team.  However, that being said - you do stir the pot a little....lol Laughing As far as I'm concerned...we're good.

I'm guilty of it too, but I do it to defend myself. As I've said to Rusty - cuz he just doesn't get it - what goes around comes around. 

Noone in this forum should have to take the poor etiquette from Rusty or that other dude who posts the endless pics. It's sad that is all they have.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

[QUOTE]

and trust me i dont come here for anything more than football talk, a few laughs and to pass the time.

[/QUOTE]

And you achieve those laughs by stirring the pot. Say what you want, anyone with a 1/4 of a brain knows the real reason you come around a rival teams site.

I will say you are much more tolerable than Napoleon, but when either of you get annoying, ignore makes you go away very quickly.

If hanging around a place you know that you are not wanted works for you....have at it. This is where you and Rusty are exactly alike.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

and trust me i dont come here for anything more than football talk, a few laughs and to pass the time.

[/QUOTE]

And you achieve those laughs by stirring the pot. Say what you want, anyone with a 1/4 of a brain knows the real reason you come around a rival teams site.

I will say you are much more tolerable than Napoleon, but when either of you get annoying, ignore makes you go away very quickly.

If hanging around a place you know that you are not wanted works for you....have at it. This is where you and Rusty are exactly alike.

[/QUOTE]

again believe as u like...i will say when u say I am "not wanted" don't presume u speak for all nor even a majority as u do not

Sections
Shortcuts