Upon sober reflection...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Re: Upon sober reflection...

In response to tanbass' comment:

I'm not telling you anything.....my post was poking fun at the doom & gloomers who come here weekly to tell us all how bad our team sucks at everything.

I have confidence every year that we have a shot. Add in Tom Brady & Bellichick, and I have even more confidence. I understand that we aren't going undefeated. I understand that some games will be close. I understand that we will lay a few eggs and look horrible.

But the way I see it. We have very little to complain about as Boston fans. We have major championships from all 4 teams in the last dozen years, with multiples for many. If we make it to the superbowl...great. If we don't make it, I don't lose sleep....it's just sports. I have more important things in life to lose sleep over....

too true.   I think most people feel this way.  There are some folks who's life revolve around this team.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

[QUOTE]

Was in NY on business...got to see the game though...was tormented by the NY Customer though...

1. Gronk can not fix our offense, it's on life support.

2. Thank you D.

3. Blounts run at the goal line looked like he had doo-doo in his pants.

4. Say what you want, we missed Ridley.

5. The play calling continues to baffle me.

6. Amendola wasn't right.

7. If we are going to go anywhere this year BB must try and trade for a WR and DT.

Carry On.

Anti-BB troll.^^

Amendola has 5+ receptions, 70+ yards and 1 TD in his first game back in 3 weeks and "Amendola didn't look right".

LAUGHABLE

[/QUOTE]

Ummm, what game was that, lying troll?

Do you even watch the games?

In case you don't know the Pats scored 6 points. 2 fg's and ZERO TOUCHDOWNS!

Thank F YOU BB.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

I still havent seen the game. I followed it on NFL.com and nfl net.

I listened to the last few minutes and saw the last drive on nbc replay

My limited observations , I have read nothing here.

There sure weren't a lot of possesions -which always means fewer points

tB was in one of those games that the Oline was over matched at times and especially on the last drive

Listening to some.and reading the play bt play, I felt like it was like the SB Giant games, 

When Blount fumbles early, it was going to be a long day

Ridley is the best blocking back and he is missed,

On the 4th and goal we missed VW

when the announcer said he couldn't see across the field and there were monsoon rains ! I thought the odds of tying the game were miserable at best,

fOR The Season

We have looked worse in games we have lost and then won the SB

We have beaten no good team

I think we are not strong at center and rg 

We have a good D We will find out how good against NO and Denver

our LBs have to play at all pro level with VW out.

If we had this D in the last SB we win

We need Gronk, vereen and Ridley to beat the good teams

i wonder about Gronk cause I hear he weighs less

i do not know how much of a problem we have with TB, the Wrs or our Oline , and when it will all click in the passing game. I don't think we have seen the best yet. but we play a lot of teams with good front 7s

I think our best bet will be Gronk in seam routes, and having our run game take off while throwing to Vereen JA, JE and Kt on play action and shortening the game against the top O teams

What is the probability of beating NO and Denver. Twice? once this season and then in the Playoffs and then the SB?

I am a most positive fan , We are in the hunt, There are several good teams Denver, Indy, Seat, NO, SF

I am still hopeful but we are living on a wire
    Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

We missed Ridley? Babe said Ridley sucks! You guys don't know what you're talking about, you're all on my ignored list now!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:

[QUOTE]

I still havent seen the game. I followed it on NFL.com and nfl net.

I listened to the last few minutes and saw the last drive on nbc replay

My limited observations , I have read nothing here.

There sure weren't a lot of possesions -which always means fewer points

tB was in one of those games that the Oline was over matched at times and especially on the last drive

Listening to some.and reading the play bt play, I felt like it was like the SB Giant games, 

When Blount fumbles early, it was going to be a long day

Ridley is the best blocking back and he is missed,

On the 4th and goal we missed VW

when the announcer said he couldn't see across the field and there were monsoon rains ! I thought the odds of tying the game were miserable at best,

fOR The Season

We have looked worse in games we have lost and then won the SB

We have beaten no good team

I think we are not strong at center and rg 

We have a good D We will find out how good against NO and Denver

our LBs have to play at all pro level with VW out.

If we had this D in the last SB we win

We need Gronk, vereen and Ridley to beat the good teams

i wonder about Gronk cause I hear he weighs less

i do not know how much of a problem we have with TB, the Wrs or our Oline , and when it will all click in the passing game. I don't think we have seen the best yet. but we play a lot of teams with good front 7s

I think our best bet will be Gronk in seam routes, and having our run game take off while throwing to Vereen JA, JE and Kt on play action and shortening the game against the top O teams

What is the probability of beating NO and Denver. Twice? once this season and then in the Playoffs and then the SB?

I am a most positive fan , We are in the hunt, There are several good teams Denver, Indy, Seat, NO, SF

I am still hopeful but we are living on a wire
    Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

Funny, the SB D gave up 13 points in the SB before Brady threw his INT and Welker dropped one.

The D gave up 13 after doing all they could on the road in the loss there in Cincy.

Hmm.

[/QUOTE]

Yes you are right on points for sure, I think this D would have stopped the final Giant Drive

I think this a much better group of DBS with Talib etc. I think these safeties would have lined up correctly on Eli's sideline pass. I also think this team may have gotten more 3 and outs, but I would have to go back to see the game. I guess in someways I feel more comfortable now. guess Talibs great play is in my mind. and thinking about it, I would have preferred  Talib over AS - you know how I feel about him in 42 lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

[QUOTE]

Was in NY on business...got to see the game though...was tormented by the NY Customer though...

2. Thank you D.

7. If we are going to go anywhere this year BB must try and trade for a WR and DT.

Carry On.

Anti-BB troll.^^

Amendola has 5+ receptions, 70+ yards and 1 TD in his first game back in 3 weeks and "Amendola didn't look right".

LAUGHABLE

[/QUOTE]

I thought Amendola still looked a bit off before seeing anyone elses comments. Yes, besides the the drops he seemed like he was competative. Just remember him having a bit more quickness.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

Not sure why people have a problem with other peoples outlook for their team on a sports forum. 

I could care less if other folks on this forum want to be doom & gloom most of the time...that's their choice. Do I think it's silly to be miserable over your football team?....absolutely!!

I have lots of passion for this team, and scream & yell through every game. But at the end of the day, it just doesn't matter in real life.

Trust me, I'm not trying to change your mind, or get you to think positive about this team like I do. If you want to "not have faith".....go for it. I will continue to have faith that we can get to the big dance, and if whether we do or don't, the sun will still rise from the east tomorrow.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:

You mean it wasn't all Brady's fault?

Our WRs don't suck?

BB isn't a horrible GM?

Our RBs are good?

We'll be okay when we finally get healthy?

We still have a chance this year?

I don't have to jump off a cliff due to our team sucking so bad?

Now if we can just get that (sane) point across to the rest of the clan hiding under their desks due to that horriffic sky that is falling.....

You forgot " our OC playcalling doesn't  suck...?"

Except it really does suck.  Not always but in critical situations.   but that's correctable, right...?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

LOL @ Tanbass not knowing Uncle Rico is Bustchise posing as a Pats fan.  And we wonder why we have a troll problem here?

It's less than average people like Tanbass and no legit moderator here which is why the board is like this.

Says the guy who does 200 posts a day of nothing but arguing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

2. Thank you D.

Carry On.

Anti-BB troll.^^

LAUGHABLE

[/QUOTE]

Ummm, what game was that, lying troll?

Do you even watch the games?

In case you don't know the Pats scored 6 points. 2 fg's and ZERO TOUCHDOWNS!

Thank F YOU BB.

[/QUOTE]

I said if Brady wasn't so crappy.  Amendola WOULD have had those numbers, if not better.

Only Brady apparently throws high and wide all the time to wide open WRs at the 3 yard line to the point they have to make a circus catch.

If that ball is thrown even by YOU, it's an easy TD.

Hey! Remember when Brady missed both Dobson or Edelman deep behind all word Revis and 8 mil per Goldson?

That was funny. Then again, his QB work is still going on so it isn't so funny.

One more TD one of those two could have had.

[/QUOTE]

Ummm, no you didn't LIAR!