Upset In The Making?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazyworldoftroybrown. Show crazyworldoftroybrown's posts

Re: Upset In The Making?

We play our best games when there is a lot of adeversity. Pats become a smart football team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

In response to soups' comment:

[QUOTE]

Lol.  Watch NY celebrate like it's the SB if they win this thing...

Geno is better than Sanchez, imo.  Wish it was Markie QBing tonight.

Spiller did fairly well against the Pats

[/QUOTE]

Right. And how many lower teir stiff QBs has this defense made look like Montana in the last few years? Answer: Most of them.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to crazyworldoftroybrown's comment:

We play our best games when there is a lot of adeversity. Pats become a smart football team.

You're living in ancient history.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Jets have 2 hopes - turnovers or getting to Brady

Even with the loss in front liners on the Pats

the Jets still have fewere front liners on there team

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He's right they do. If this was the Bronco's or SF or GB however I don't think we'd have a shot but against the Jets it will be a game that the Pats rising to the occassion they can force a win by shear will. The problem is they need to get healthy and quickly because the better teams would role over this team tonight.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He's right they do. If this was the Bronco's or SF or GB however I don't think we'd have a shot but against the Jets it will be a game that the Pats rising to the occassion they can force a win by shear will. The problem is they need to get healthy and quickly because the better teams would role over this team tonight.

[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen great playing under adversity in the playoffs when Gronk has been hurt.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

Oh COME ON!

Anything is possible.  But this is the J E T S we are talking about here.  Has anyone here seen any of the Jets/Bucs Lowlights?  The Bucs played absolutely horrible, the J E T S were playing AT HOME and if it wasn't for that stupid out of bounds penalty at the end of the game would we be even having this conversation?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I haven't seen great playing under adversity in the playoffs when Gronk has been hurt.

Hence the unless against good teams. Teams in the playoffs for the most part are pretty good. But the Jets, the Pats should overcome by rising to the occassion because the Jets aren't very good

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

With a rookie QB coming off a short week for his 2nd start of his career, BB should feast on the Jets Offense. That being said, your offense has some key talent positions that are out for the game and the Jets have tried to beef up their front line in hopes of being able to rush 4 DL and drop 7 to combat TB.  Might be a long, low scoring game but I am not sure how long you can check TB if at all, even with a depleted target group.

Hope its a good game and I hope both teams come out of the game without injuries.  Not saying that I wouldnt mind seeing the jets pound the garbage out of you guys, just hope that noone is injured.

See you all in the morning!

TROLL OUT

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Hence the unless against good teams. Teams in the playoffs for the most part are pretty good. But the Jets, the Pats should overcome by rising to the occassion because the Jets aren't very good

[/QUOTE]

They lost to the 5-11 Cards last year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

agree with everything he said on this post.

They lost to the 5-11 Cards last year.

totally agree on everything you said. sanchez's career game was last year in NE when he dropped 300 + yards and we needed OT to win....our secondary (safties in particular) make anyone look all-pro

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

I saw that Voyager I has reportedly left our solar system so a Jets win would be a little less remarkable.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to whodeawhodat's comment:

With a rookie QB coming off a short week for his 2nd start of his career, BB should feast on the Jets Offense. That being said, your offense has some key talent positions that are out for the game and the Jets have tried to beef up their front line in hopes of being able to rush 4 DL and drop 7 to combat TB.  Might be a long, low scoring game but I am not sure how long you can check TB if at all, even with a depleted target group.

Hope its a good game and I hope both teams come out of the game without injuries.  Not saying that I wouldnt mind seeing the jets pound the garbage out of you guys, just hope that noone is injured.

See you all in the morning!

TROLL OUT

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why not?  The Pats are missing so many front line players for this game.  If this were being played in NJ, I could see lots of folks seriously picking the Jets to not only cover, but, possibly win the game as noted in this article.  We can't use the "short turn-around" excuse as both teams have to face the same issue, but, I can see BB preparing the team better than Ryan.  The Pats will be all about business while the Jets want to prove the fluke win against the Bucs was for real. 

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

This is true.  Do you feel that the Patriot team in it's current state still better than the Jets in their current state?

[/QUOTE]

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

Grats on the win.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Grats on the win.

thanks.  Game was closer than wanted, but we will take the win.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

hard to put up pts when your WRs cant catch a cold.  Edlemen?  where teh f was this guy?  21 catches all of last year?  he had 14 in 1 night against us!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

hard to put up pts when your WRs cant catch a cold.  Edlemen?  where teh f was this guy?  21 catches all of last year?  he had 14 in 1 night against us!

Edelman had his share last night. Nothing glorious, just enough yardage for the offense to plod along. Edelman was Brady's binky last night.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

[QUOTE]

Edelman had his share last night. Nothing glorious, just enough yardage for the offense to plod along. Edelman was Brady's binky last night.

[/QUOTE]

meh, you say binky, i say competent receiver.  same as welker last year.  need to have guys that can get open AND catch the darn ball.  if that makes them a binky then I'll sign up for 3 binkys please...

Sections
Shortcuts