Upshaw Being Moved to MLB

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Re: Upshaw Being Moved to MLB

Agree On the Pats talent. we are likely looking at this differently if Gronk, Talib, jones were healthy Last year.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

No, they won a SB because they had the talent and executed well. Emotion alone won't do it Russ. I think marginalizing their victory by simply attributing it to emotion is incorrect.

agree on Ozzie. Not as good as bb, but he is in my top 5. 

well to be fair if ozzie had bill parcells start him off and had tom brady and didn't play the steelers twice a year every year...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

well to be fair if ozzie had bill parcells start him off and had tom brady and didn't play the steelers twice a year every year...

I guess Parcells won those rings for the Jets, Cowboys and Dolphins also with his GM prowess... oh wait?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

I wonder how much of this is a change in philosophy for the Ravens, they utilized so many different pass rushers last year and relied on their big DT's up front to stay home and make plays.  They might be using the 3/4 with a twist, put pass rushers at all 4 linebacker spots and let them loose, keep your 3 DT's home to protect against the run, use a safety or smallish linebacker to provide on the back end.  In todays pass happy NFL this doesn't seem so illogical.

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts