USA! USA!: PATS BOYS CAN LEARN PLAYOFF GRIT FROM THE GIRLS ON THE US WORLD CUP SOCCER TEAM

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: USA! USA!: PATS BOYS CAN LEARN PLAYOFF GRIT FROM THE GIRLS ON THE US WORLD CUP SOCCER TEAM

In Response to Re: USA! USA!: PATS BOYS CAN LEARN PLAYOFF GRIT FROM THE GIRLS ON THE US WORLD CUP SOCCER TEAM:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: USA! USA!: PATS BOYS CAN LEARN PLAYOFF GRIT FROM THE GIRLS ON THE US WORLD CUP SOCCER TEAM : NAHH, YOUR MAMA SUCKS and you swallow it up, remember? btw, mr. moron, michael jordan has 25 game winners, the most of anyone in the history of the NBA. he also shot them at 57%, by far the highest in the history of the game. the second guy is UNDER 40% and no, its not larry bird, havlicek or a celt. without a doubt, MJ is the best ever, hands down.. the most clutch, the best defensive, the best offensive, best all-around, best grit.. apart from that, he was really all-hype and overrated genius...
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]
    Sometimes I get you and others times I scraztch my head. Last month you made a argument Lebron was better than Jordan

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: USA! USA!: PATS BOYS CAN LEARN PLAYOFF GRIT FROM THE GIRLS ON THE US WORLD CUP SOCCER TEAM

In Response to Re: USA! USA!: PATS BOYS CAN LEARN PLAYOFF GRIT FROM THE GIRLS ON THE US WORLD CUP SOCCER TEAM:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: USA! USA!: PATS BOYS CAN LEARN PLAYOFF GRIT FROM THE GIRLS ON THE US WORLD CUP SOCCER TEAM : Sometimes I get you and others times I scraztch my head. Last month you made a argument Lebron was better than Jordan
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]AGAIN, said he COULD ULTIMATELY be better.. never said he was better.. no way he ever has been. i still say he could be at that level, not necessarily better. this year was too crucial for bron and he FLUNKED!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

Oh yeah sure Jordan was a great all-around player unless you count threes,passing and rebounding...then not so much. And it must have hurt pulling that 57% game winners out of your @$$ because it is completely made-up. And why are you putting down the Celtics? Are you not a C's fan? Of course you are not...Jets boy

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: USA! USA!: PATS BOYS CAN LEARN PLAYOFF GRIT FROM THE GIRLS ON THE US WORLD CUP SOCCER TEAM : don't argue with him CC...he is a low life dirtb*g and dumb
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]
    And the trolls join forces! Hey jizfan didnt you know CC Deville here is a BIG Pats fan? Bwahahaha!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZachRudy. Show ZachRudy's posts

Thinking about that goal from Rapino to Wahmbach (spelling?): Compare that goal to a football throw.  30 yards over a defender and puts the ball in the back of the net.  Excellent execution.   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Thinking about that goal from Rapino to Wahmbach (spelling?): Compare that goal to a football throw.   30 yards over a defender and puts the ball in the back of the net.   Excellent execution.    
    Posted by ZachRudy[/QUOTE]AGREED, BUT IMAGINE the pats are in indy like in that championship game in 2006.. 30 seconds left with everyone playing deep, brady pump fakes from 40 yards out then throws the perfect pass deep in the end zone to deion branch running in stride down the sidelines as he outruns everyone deep while keeping his feet in bounds.

Sections
Shortcuts