Usual BB presser after game..

His act has grown real stale!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

Re: Usual BB presser after game..

In Response to Re: Usual BB presser after game..:
    [QUOTE]So has yours.
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]

..oh, I forgot. You're the main koolaide drinker here. Sorry to offend you by criticizing the great Bill Belichick

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KRomine. Show KRomine's posts

In Response to Usual BB presser after game..:
    [QUOTE]His act has grown real stale!
    Posted by smorgan86[/QUOTE]

Is it the boring, monotone pressers, or the fact that the Pats(ies) have been "one and done" since the G-Men knocked them off in '07

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

In Response to Re: Usual BB presser after game..:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Usual BB presser after game.. : I'm a koolaid drinker because I fail to see what point it would make for BB to say what YOU think he should say?
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]

My point is not for him to "say what I think he should say" but SAY SOMETHING! His aloof, monotone, sore loser act has grown dull. It's ok to exude this shroud of mystery stuff like he likes to do, yeah "Evil Genius" and all that garbage. That's great when all is well and your a dominant team. Say something constructive once and a while when you've LOST 2 straight games and when it looks as though the wheels are falling off the Great Patriot Machine. He's like a child who just had his ball taken away! That's my point

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

I am sure his pressers are hilarious when the pats are winning, but when fans finally want answers, you see the light.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

Its frustrating, but part of that frustrating demeanor is why he is so great sometimes.  Ill take the bad in the bad times because the good is just that good.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

The man is who he is...  If you haven't gathered in that little kernel of knowledge by this late date in his tenure, then I must question your ability to receive and retain information.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

I could care less what he says....which is basically nothing. But why even bother doing a press conference? If you don't want to say anything...no problem...why waste everyones time? It doesn't bother me at all....but I have to laugh at why they even bother asking him questions anymore!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Yep. BB being BB. He's obligated to do those press conferences. I would love someone to aks him something that forces him off script... jsut once. Like How about your corrdinators. What ARE they doing?
     At least TB is expessive- and  stated various versions of we sucked. They did.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrew1218. Show andrew1218's posts

Smorgan -  I agree with you man.  BB should answer questions regarding the game - its patrt of his job. Im fine if he doesnt want to discuss injuries or locker room stuff but questions on the game and strategy and player performance are fair game. BB is a great coach and I am grateful to have him here but he is one arrogant SOB sometimes.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kraftyfootball. Show Kraftyfootball's posts

6 Year Trend is what you need to look at..and it is not good on the Defensive side of of the Ball.

6 Years ago the Pats had a better than average Defense.  Sinbce then Bil B has extracted star player after star player on Defense and steadily--each year for 6 yeares--we have seen a Secular Decline in the quality of play each year.

We are no2 32 in D overall...on par for possible worst Pass Defense in History. Canton , Ohio material.

Bill B is many good things but HE IS NOT A DEFENSIVE GENIUS.  Since 2005 he has arguably been the worst Defensive Coach in the NFL. The numbers prove it.

6 year is not an immaterial length of time.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tjwoods. Show tjwoods's posts

When will the Pats front office insist on a proven defensive coordinator. BB, great as he is and has been, needs an ego clipping.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac24. Show mac24's posts

I was thinking about this same thing yesterday. We all know how Bill is but just once I'd love for him to show some sort of emotion. Most have a point about the defense, the glaring weakness has been the lack of pass rush and it has not been fixed. The D-line has done a good job and the Pats do well stopping the run. On offense the lack of a deep threat really slows things down. The last 2 weeks teams just stack the line and there isn't a lot to do about it.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Of course the fans would like to know more but this is his MO, always has been.

He basically tells the media to f off with his pressers.

" Ignore the noise"