Usual Trading Partners

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanGermany. Show PatsFanGermany's posts

Usual Trading Partners

Did anyone notice a trend in the teams who we trade with on Draft Day?

This year, we conducted business with Baltimore (2), Green Bay, Tennessee, Jacksonville, Oakland, and Philly.

I'm not exactly sure about all the teams this year, but I know that we've traded frequently with Balt, GB, and Oakland.  Is this just a coincidence, do these teams speak the same language as BB, or is it something else?

Thoughts? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Re: Usual Trading Partners

Certain teams trade a lot and others don't do anything. Those who trade often, like the Pats or Eagles, I would expect to trade with each other.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I wouldnt say they speak the same as Belichick cause i dont think too many people outside of Pioli and Ernie Adams that do speak the same language as Belichick but its more that only certin teams try and trade on draft day so we work with those teams. Also Al Davis is out of his mind and Bill knows it so he takes somethign from Oakland at least once a year lol

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

BB just knows he can manipulate "Mr. Davis" year in and year out, thats why we always trade w/ them.  And with the the other teams I guess they just build a working relationship and therefore make several trades together.

Thanks for Moss and Butler Undead Al

Sections
Shortcuts