v

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

v

J

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

Re: very important story

H:

The chicken doesn't have three generations of groupies that would follow him anywhere to inspire him like Mick Jagger does.....LOL!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dead54. Show Dead54's posts

Why does this even matter? They can just have a new guy in the costume. If he didn't announce his retirement, almost noone would have noticed, and most who did notice would likely only be his family and friends, anyway.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

[QUOTE] B, How are ya?  He might not be Mick Jagger but the SDC has lots of "Chicks"...LOL! get it? San Diego Chicken....lots of chicks..sorry Dead54,  very much like the Electric Horseman starring Robert Redford and Jane Fonda. Being a horse owner that movie really gets me....love the ending when lets the horse free.
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE]

Doing fine, H.  "Lots of 'chicks', eh!!" That explains all the cackling I hear from our kohai's neck of the woods......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

I think it's important not to speculate on this very serious matter.  We should all wait until the facts are out in the open.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Am I missing something? Why is he called the San Diego chicken if he's a mascot for Iowa? But as far as the Mick Jagger comparison...I bet the mascot doesn't clear five or six figures per appearance. He probably doesn't have Jagger's alimony and child support payments, either!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SonnyCorlione. Show SonnyCorlione's posts

I watched some of his highlights on SportsCenter and, I've got to say, he's a pretty funny mascot.  He even got some other teams players to play along with his gigs! 

Sections
Shortcuts