Various pats in the entourage movie.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

Various pats in the entourage movie.

There's a bunch of pics of Edelman, Gronk, and Brady.. It's pretty cool they'll be in the movie and it's cool that they are getting along so we'll.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Re: Various pats in the entourage movie.

that´s why everyone say pats fans r gay !!!!

go pats !!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Good to see Gronkowski is filming movie scenes and then following that up with more WWE nonsense.

His off season lack of commitment pays off every year - with long trips to the DL. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Good to see Gronkowski is filming movie scenes and then following that up with more WWE nonsense.

His off season lack of commitment pays off every year - with long trips to the DL. 

[/QUOTE]

Dude hes on a set big deal..So is Brady he's real injury prone too right? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHA will I run into your knee with a helmet on and see if I tear your knee up?...I'd bet my house I would.

If we were talking hamstrings pulls and tears then yes we could consider it bad conditioning but there is such thing as being unlucky it has nothing to do with his off season.