Vegas Has Vancouver vs. Boston

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Re: Vegas Has Vancouver vs. Boston

all bruins  tim tomas is the best goalie

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtics12345. Show Celtics12345's posts

Shoes

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Goaltending is huge in the playoffs. Comparable  to pitching, if you have it you're never really out of the game. Still wish the Bruins had more scoring and Kaberle was more effective on the power play.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

dude, you do know where bruins forum is so y are you bothering us with this over here?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Agian kraft and BB have nothing to do with the bruins winning or the red sox or the celts!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

all other sports  in boston have more championships then the pats still so kraft and BB are still playing catch up to that ,look at it that way

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

every franchise goes awhile without winning ,so too give the pats organization for correct for other teams is just laughable.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

I dont see it ,thats just a blind homer training too think kraft and BB  rule the world .Iam a big boston fan but give me a break a  new park has been talked about for awhile and foxboro staduium was a dump, fenway is historic and so was the garden sad to see it go.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

no But too think kraft and BB helped other boston teams win is just out there ,one team has no bearing on the other

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

right cause if you look at it like that why didnt the pats win in the 60s or 70s ,80s this town has always been  a passionate  town before Kraft. Well we dont see eye to eye on this ,so moving on.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

In Response to Re: Vegas Has Vancouver vs. Boston:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Vegas Has Vancouver vs. Boston : BB was at the game Monday waving a Bruins towel and pumping up the crowd. Does that meet your stringent requirements for what can be posted on your Patriots board? Oh wait it's not your board so shut TF up.
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

I think he was being sarcastic because he got roasted for posting a Celtics thread on the Patriots forum

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Vegas Has Vancouver vs. Boston : I think he was being sarcastic because he got roasted for posting a Celtics thread on the Patriots forum
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33[/QUOTE]

Whoops!

I guess everyone makes mistakes.

Cool

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"all other sports  in boston have more championships then the pats still so kraft and BB are still playing catch up to that ,look at it that way
    every franchise goes awhile without winning ,so too give the pats organization for correct for other teams is just laughable. no But too think kraft and BB helped other boston teams win is just out there ,one team has no bearing on the other
    ."

I knew I've seen this stuff before...I KNEW it!  It took me a little time, but I thought back to what Harley once said to ALL of us...  Harley said: "Zombie don't swim?"
    Hmmm, indeed they don't; But wouldn't you know...wouldn't you know.
    It's all about Phrases and Clauses (phrase, like: "Leaving behind the dog."  Clause, like: "Because she laughed at him.").  These forms of sentence structure, wherein the noun is all-he!!-in-messed up in relation to the verb, Coupled with messing up basics of plurality, MAKES my final conclusion rather simple:  Ya never see them comin', and sometimes they can hide out in plain sight...  And No Russ, lippa is NOT "12 years old"...

Lippa, just like YOU HARLEY, my dear unfortunate & now BITTEN and doomed friend....Is a ZOMBIE!!!!  A ZOMBIE!!!  <btw, Zombies mess up phrases and clauses, AND plurality...b/c zombies, as we all should know, are like Star Trek's "The Borg".  Nouns, Pronouns...messed up relation to verb, AND awful plurality, It can only be translated 1 way=NO Individuality...ALL about "Zombie-Species-First" mentality />

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Zombies huh. Now that I read World war Z I know how to deal with them.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]Zombies huh. Now that I read World war Z I know how to deal with them.
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

Either that, or maybe they were just drunk during these posts...  But personally, I'm sticking with my "Zombie-World-Takeover" theory, as a far more feasible and logical explanation here.

Sections
Shortcuts