Vereen With Broken Bone in Wrist

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Vereen With Broken Bone in Wrist

In response to Patsman3's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to wozzy's comment:

Leon Washington can play the 3rd down role well health provided.  I want Bolden to start this week, not because of Vereen but because of Ridley.

Ridley should be forced to clean the latrines until his contract runs out. Then cut his fumbling choking azz.

Gee Babe I guess we won't be getting anymore of your Law Firm updates each week, pointing out to us how smart it was for BB to get rid of Law Firm and keep Ridley.....

[/QUOTE]

I said BB was smart to let an average back go instead of paying market value when he had 2 high draft picks on the bench.

I said Ridley was more talented than Benny. He is. He's also proven to be a fumbler and a choker at this point.

Unlike many, I don't pronounce people as good until they show they are good.

I never said Benny was bad. I said he was an average starter. I said he was a good backup. I also said he was an overachiever and should be applauded for his rise to NFL worthiness.

Some were saying Benny was better than he is. I simply pointed out that he isn't.

I'm not wishing Benny was back. I'm wishing BB would learn how to draft.

You lose. Come back anytime you need some more schoolin'.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

He's not an every down back becuse he broke a bone in his wrist? I don't understand this logic.

Tough loss, though I heard it should only be a couple weeks.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Laughable...absolutely laughable. Anyone and everyone that has followed Vereen's pro career could of seen this coming - he is capable of playing ten minutes...getting injured and then disapearing for the next two months. Sudfeld is hurt too, so is Amendola...we are ten minutes into the season folks! These are the players we built the team with, it's a sad day when Edelman is the most healthy guy you got. We had 60 million in available cap space heading into the last three seasons combined and this is the best we got? Fourteen rookies and seven undrafted free agents on the roster - I thought other teams were going to find themselves in this mess from poor salary cap management...not us. Joke.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to NedNiederlander's comment:

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

[QUOTE]

Bolden's a bum, better hope Blount can play like he did in Tampa.

Blount is not more talented than Bolden.

[/QUOTE]

Blount has a 1, 000 yard season, what's Bolden got?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Too bad for Shane but he'll be back at some point. Time for someone else to step up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

It seems like the Hamate bone would be the likely culprit. Breaking a fall can cause it to fracture.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

[QUOTE]

Laughable...absolutely laughable. Anyone and everyone that has followed Vereen's pro career could of seen this coming - he is capable of playing ten minutes...getting injured and then disapearing for the next two months. Sudfeld is hurt too, so is Amendola...we are ten minutes into the season folks! These are the players we built the team with, it's a sad day when Edelman is the most healthy guy you got. We had 60 million in available cap space heading into the last three seasons combined and this is the best we got? Fourteen rookies and seven undrafted free agents on the roster - I thought other teams were going to find themselves in this mess from poor salary cap management...not us. Joke.

You really get all uptight and fall for this kinda stuff, huh?

Take your bandwagon self somewhere else.

[/QUOTE]

Bandwagon? No I'm staying right here to remind you that we shouldn't of approached the last three years spending like we were an expansion team in a small market. Sit back, relax and enjoy it. Hopefully Brady will bail us out of these roster mistakes.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

Leon Washington can play the 3rd down role well health provided.  I want Bolden to start this week, not because of Vereen but because of Ridley.

I suspect you will see Blount instead of Bolden because that was what we were seeing v the Bills.

I also suspect Ridley, whether he starts or not, will make it on to the field because of Vereen's injury.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

[QUOTE]

You really get all uptight and fall for this kinda stuff, huh?

Take your bandwagon self somewhere else.

[/QUOTE]

Pats keep having seasons with double digit wins. They are so far 1-0. First place. THey play another division rival this Thursday. If we win we are 2-0.

Get back to everyone when the Pats fall short of 10 wins. We wont be holding our breath. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

I thought Bolden was better than Ridley last year but then he was taking something and got suspended right?  Then we never saw him again.

He hits the hole pretty good.  Same size as Ridley. He only had 56 carries last year but no fumbles.

BB should play Bolden and Blount if for no other reason than to make Ridley realize if he can't hold onto the ball he won't be here long.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Tough break for Vereen. Ridley gets a reprieve.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Bolden's a bum, better hope Blount can play like he did in Tampa.

Blount is not more talented than Bolden.

[/QUOTE]

Blount has a 1, 000 yard season, what's Bolden got?

[/QUOTE]

THe ability to be a better blocker, receiver and to run in between the tackles better.

Bolden looked fantastic starting for us last year before his knee injury. Not sure if it's the same injury or not, but Bolden can do more than Blount.

[/QUOTE]

I have the ability to make a million dollars, but, like Bolden's "running ability", I haven't been able to put it together yet in a real situation and I probably never will. 

And knee injury? Is that what the kids are calling roids nowadays? The guy stunk after he got busted. 

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

They say he's out 4-6 weeks--this suks!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Sure hope it's not the scaphoid bone. It's the carpal with the least amount of blood flow to it. So it's unlikely that it's that carpal.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Sux about Vereen.  I like Bolden and have wanted to see more of him.  Now is a good chance to do it.  Blount didn't look good yesterday.  Ridley gets another shot on Thursday but I hope not before we get a good look at Bolden first.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Super.

Bolden better be ready. 

THAT is why he's not an every down back, folks.  A broken wrist is 6 weeks including rehab.

Another account and screen name? How many is that now?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thomas_Paine. Show Thomas_Paine's posts

I am impressed that he stayed in the game, even though he broke his wrist on the first play.  I don't see him credit for being tough

Sections
Shortcuts