VEREEN!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

VEREEN!

One man's misfortune is anothers opportunity, maybe ridley's fumble will be a blessing with Vereen getting more ball time.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: VEREEN!

In response to quinzpatsfan's comment:

One man's misfortune is anothers opportunity, maybe ridley's fumble will be a blessing with Vereen getting more ball time.

Vareen's has a much more versatile skill set than ridley. The problem with Vareen is he needs to have his touches limited to roughly 15-20. if you go higher than that on a consistent basis he will not be durable.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

i've been waiting for 2 years to see him get decent amount of game time.  always felt he was better than ridley. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from iamspuriousbabe. Show iamspuriousbabe's posts

In response to getdrunkstupit's comment:

i've been waiting for 2 years to see him get decent amount of game time.  always felt he was better than ridley. 

They are going to need Ridley...they better have some velcro transplanted to his hands at Mass General this week

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Vereen was drafted ahead of Ridley. Vereen had a hammy his rookie year and Ridley earned the starting job. Now Vereen has stolen it back. It's good to have options. Thank the GM.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

Vereen was drafted ahead of Ridley. Vereen had a hammy his rookie year and Ridley earned the starting job. Now Vereen has stolen it back. It's good to have options. Thank the GM.

You haven't heard??? According to the majority on this board the GM should be fired.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

We all knew Vereen has the tallent he showed today.  He displayed it during the playoffs last season vs the Texans.  Why he wasn't used like that/this the week later against the Ravens for the AFCC, I couldn't tell you.  Coaching error I would imagine.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Christopher Price @cpriceNFL 4m

Shane Vereen averaged 7.57 yards every time he touched the ball against the Bills on Sunday.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to Rocky's comment:

Christopher Price @cpriceNFL 4m

Shane Vereen averaged 7.57 yards every time he touched the ball against the Bills on Sunday.

Like I said earlier 15-20 touches a game!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

In response to Rocky's comment:
    [QUOTE]Christopher Price @cpriceNFL 4m

It's hard to argue, I feel the same way, especially if we want him healthy for the postseason

Like I said earlier 15-20 touches a game!

Sections
Shortcuts