vereen

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from toocool9090. Show toocool9090's posts

vereen

Any news on this guy? I would hate to lose him for too long.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

Re: vereen

I hate to say it, but Vereen appears to be falling into that injury prone label that we hate to put on guys.  It is very concerning that every one of our star players are dropping like flies.  I am so impressed that we could still play so well without Vereen last night.  It goes to show how far along the offense has come as a whole unit.  Earlier in the year this caused us to be crippled... we have seen enough adversity that we will overcome this if it is serious.

I might be sitting here shaking my head if he is seriously injured... but at this point in the season, just get him healthy for the playoffs.  That is more importaint than getting a portion of a game out of him in week 16 and reaggrivating anything... I doubt we see him next week.  Blount, Ridley and Bolden can shoulder the load.  That is impressive depth.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to RedSoxDOrtiz's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I might be sitting here shaking my head if he is seriously injured... but at this point in the season, just get him healthy for the playoffs.  That is more importaint than getting a portion of a game out of him in week 16 and reaggrivating anything... I doubt we see him next week.  Blount, Ridley and Bolden can shoulder the load.  That is impressive depth.

[/QUOTE]

They DID and quite admirably at that!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

It will be a minor groin tweak...he'll be fine.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

It looked to be a groin pull.

I'll comment on the person who said "looks to be injury prone". Not really the case here, groin pulls usually happen during the early part of the season especially with speed guys, since vereen was out for 8 + weeks, this is his early season and its "just one of those thing type injury really nothing you can do and depending on the severity he will not miss any time or will miss one game. If anyone has had one they really "stink" for the first few days, then its tender after that. Good news is after 2 weeks of stretching you really are back to normal.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

[QUOTE]

I hate to say it, but Vereen appears to be falling into that injury prone label that we hate to put on guys.  It is very concerning that every one of our star players are dropping like flies.  I am so impressed that we could still play so well without Vereen last night.  It goes to show how far along the offense has come as a whole unit.  Earlier in the year this caused us to be crippled... we have seen enough adversity that we will overcome this if it is serious.

[/QUOTE]

What? People don't hate to throw that label out and tag on guys.

They actually LOVE it and can't wait for an opportunity to pounce.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to jjbag's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'll comment on the person who said "looks to be injury prone". Not really the case here, groin pulls usually happen during the early part of the season especially with speed guys, since vereen was out for 8 + weeks, this is his early season and its "just one of those thing type injury really nothing you can do and depending on the severity he will not miss any time or will miss one game. If anyone has had one they really "stink" for the first few days, then its tender after that. Good news is after 2 weeks of stretching you really are back to normal.

[/QUOTE]

Are you suggesting that Amendola's groin pull is not yet another indication of what a total disaster of a signing he is <insert dripping sarcasm here>? I mean his first game that mattered in a Pats uniform and he gets one.

I don't consider either groin injury an indicator of either player's predisposition to injury. Either one may be 'injury prone' but as far as I'm concerned the jury's still out.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

In response to Low-FB-IQ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What? People don't hate to throw that label out and tag on guys.

They actually LOVE it and can't wait for an opportunity to pounce.

[/QUOTE]

That is a much more accurate statement.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

He'll be alright. I'm confident they'll be able to beat Buffalo without him.

Give Ridley and Blount the rock 20 times each on Sunday. Keep Brady clean, limiting him almost exclusively to quick throws. Buffalo's pass rush is beastly.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are you suggesting that Amendola's groin pull is not yet another indication of what a total disaster of a signing he is <insert dripping sarcasm here>? I mean his first game that mattered in a Pats uniform and he gets one.

I don't consider either groin injury an indicator of either player's predisposition to injury. Either one may be 'injury prone' but as far as I'm concerned the jury's still out.

[/QUOTE]

It doesn't matter with some people, he will start hearing the label is what I am saying.  It is inevitable.  Some people simply do get injured more often than others durig the given opportunity time. 

I do not think that Vereen is injury prone, nor do I like the term or the implications behind it.  I just think it will be pumped up in talk radio if we don't see him in the next game.  So long as we have him for the playoffs, I am happy.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It will be a minor groin tweak...he'll be fine.

[/QUOTE]

That's how it appeared. Rest him for the title game vs Denver.

[/QUOTE]

If he can play against bills he is playing #2 seed on the line. Nothing is an easy win these days.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It doesn't matter with some people, he will start hearing the label is what I am saying.  It is inevitable.  Some people simply do get injured more often than others durig the given opportunity time. 

I do not think that Vereen is injury prone, nor do I like the term or the implications behind it.  I just think it will be pumped up in talk radio if we don't see him in the next game.  So long as we have him for the playoffs, I am happy.

[/QUOTE]

Point taken and to be clear my sarcasm wasn't directed to you so much as it was to the seemingly unrelenting onslaught whereby that label is cast about.  And I agree in your assessment with respect to the inevitability of that mantle being hung upon him.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Another bust by dumbo bill. LoL

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Get the by-week and get he and Talib healthy.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Another bust by dumbo bill. LoL

[/QUOTE]

c'mon Vereen is key and makes big plays.  I'm sure he'll be ready to go

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

He needs to get some advice from his cousin. Ben's been dancing for decades and has never been on the IR..........Family secrets Shane !!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts