Vernon Gholston Update

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Vernon Gholston Update

The 6.5 million dollar bust registered goose eggs across the board against the Pats. In comparison Ron Brace has 21 tackles this season, one last night. Gholston is still holding at 6 tackles 0 sacks. Half a tackle a game from a high 1st rounder.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncommon13. Show uncommon13's posts

Re: Vernon Gholston Update

I wanted this guy in a Pats uniform badly on draft day. Saying hes been a bust is an understatement.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Dewayne Robertson was another high first rounder the Jest drafted, and moved up in the draft to get him. The Pats took Ty Warren. The jest took Gholston after the hype on him, the Pats took Mayo. Just goes to show BB knows what he's doing.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

When the Pats took Mayo they also passed on Rivers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncommon13. Show uncommon13's posts

In Response to Re: Vernon Gholston Update:
    [QUOTE]Dewayne Robertson was another high first rounder the Jest drafted, and moved up in the draft to get him. The Pats took Ty Warren. The jest took Gholston after the hype on him, the Pats took Mayo. Just goes to show BB knows what he's doing.
    Posted by harleyroadking1[/QUOTE]

I agree that BB is a better at picking talent. But I also think he is better at getting the most out of a guys talent. He only allows the guys to do what they do best.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from calchu7. Show calchu7's posts

What about Darrelle Revis?

You don't hear his name much after they emptied the bank on the guy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

[QUOTE]When the Pats took Mayo they also passed on Rivers.
    Posted by Philskiw[/QUOTE]

Keith Rivers would look nice in Pats Uni, but Mayo has done a great job and has come back from his knee injury quite well.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Missing camp and his hamstring injury has slowed him a little this season. You don't hear Revis's name because no-one ever throws his way.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsNut5480. Show PatsNut5480's posts

I have watched a lot of Ohio State football over the years and I was never a big fan of Gholston.  He played a soft game, didn't like contact, and disappeared during games.  Typical looked like tarzan played like jane type of player.  He was a workout warrior just like Mike Mamula was.  I could see this coming from a mile away.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from calchu7. Show calchu7's posts

[QUOTE]Missing camp and his hamstring injury has slowed him a little this season. You don't hear Revis's name because no-one ever throws his way.
    Posted by harleyroadking1[/QUOTE]

Last night the Pats threw Revis' way a couple of times.  Revis also got burned by Moss as a Pat and a Vike for TDs.