Very good article about the Patriots

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: Very good article about the Patriots

In Response to Re: Very good article about the Patriots:
    [QUOTE]Wow what a game! We just dismantled another team. Just keep on chalkin up the wins. I have to say it's great to be an Indianapolis sports fan. We just keep on destroying teams. We have reely owned the boston teams lately too. 11-0 We will go 19-0, Mannings gonna get the MVP, We win the Superbowl again! and I'll bet Manning wins the Superbowl MVP too. Jealous???????   
    Posted by coltsbabe4ever[/QUOTE]
    Despite the help the Ponies get from the refs, there is no way that Indianapolis will see another Lombardi trophy. I will be sure to remind you of this once this feather soft team of yours gets eliminated again by the Patriots. I'm not sure that the Ponies want to play the Pats again after getting dominated for nearly four quarters. The Ponies were victorious but the Pats know that they still own this sorry excuse for a franchise. I can't wait till January.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFantasyBaron. Show TheFantasyBaron's posts

Q: What are fun things to do in Indianapolis with my date?

A: The canal has activities like paddel boating. I believe that already open. The are so many unique restraunts in Indy, I would need to know your taste and budget. They have the buggy ride around the circle at night. Cats is playing at Beef and Boards. Indiana Ball room downtown has ballroom dancing at certain times.

Q: What are some cool things to do in Indianapolis?

A: Other than walking, you can go to the mall. Downtown Circle Centre mall is pretty nice. From the mall, you can walk to the Circle monument to enjoy historic architecture. If you still want to go to the other malls, try Castleton mall (huge), Keystone Fashion mall (upscale), or Clay Terrace mall (Outdoor/Upscale)

Eagle creek park is also a good place to spend half a day, if you still have time left from doing the things I mentioned earlier.

The Indianapolis 500 is five hours of men driving around in a circle.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rjhenne. Show rjhenne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Very good article about the Patriots : Just a quick note here:  This is only the second season in Lucas Oil and last year we didn't play a home playoff game.  Now, please continue bashing the "Colts Pig". 
    Posted by DFree93HOF[/QUOTE]

thats right, they were on the road against the chargers when losing in the first round. the 8-8 team had the home game over the 12-4 team because they won their division.  it was the year before they lost at home to the chargers. my bad, they are 0-0at lucas oil.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Leon has taken to dressing as a fat ugly woman. Granted this cow is considered model material in Indy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFree93HOF. Show DFree93HOF's posts

[QUOTE]Leon has taken to dressing as a fat ugly woman. Granted this cow is considered model material in Indy.
    Posted by Evil2009[/QUOTE]

You're getting us confused with Kentucky......... She would be model material here I guess.  If Child Protective Services needed someone to play a mother that abuses her 30 kids because they steal her Meth. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Colts "babe" I think eating too much food is messing up your 1/2 brain cell

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/2008/08/7-reasons-to-hate-the-indianapolis-colts/

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wmo1679. Show wmo1679's posts

Your screename should be ColtsHag

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Trink5. Show Trink5's posts

In Response to Very good article about the Patriots:
    [QUOTE]enojoy! http://18to88.com/fixtures/2009/18-more-reasons-to-hate-the-patriots.html

Hey Two Tons Of Fun: 

First, not many people can misspell "enjoy." Nice job. 

Second, thanks for the link. I encourage everyone to go to the board and comment freely. 

Third, skip a meal. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

I have been to Indy, she IS considered a babe there. Heck Indy is considered a "City of Champions" by the locals. If you can believe one you can buy the other..

Just remember, win or lose, she lives far away so we are safe....as long as she does not breed, which I believe is a safe bet.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan24-7. Show Patsfan24-7's posts

[QUOTE]Wow what a game! We just dismantled another team. Just keep on chalkin up the wins. I have to say it's great to be an Indianapolis sports fan. We just keep on destroying teams. We have reely owned the boston teams lately too. 11-0 We will go 19-0, Mannings gonna get the MVP, We win the Superbowl again! and I'll bet Manning wins the Superbowl MVP too. Jealous???????   

No "jealous" isnt the right word "sorry" is the right word though. If that display picture is actualy you, i feel "sorry" for your husband... my god.

(if thats too harsh then go chat on a colts forum instead)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SportsAficionado. Show SportsAficionado's posts

[QUOTE]Please refrain from combining the word "babe" in association with your display image. It is repulsing, revolting and inconsiderate to those who are about to eat. I would imaging that the only reason why you are pinching the T-Shirt (or is it a tent?) is to hide those Jabba effects beneath it. Now be a good girl and troll elsewhere, thank you.
    Posted by packetloss[/QUOTE]

I think she's on the offensive line.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Very good article about the Patriots : I think she's on the offensive line.
    Posted by SportsAficionado[/QUOTE]

She is the OFFENSIVE line!  Get it?

(I'm still convinced that is a real ugly guy in an ugly girl suit)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Notatroll. Show Notatroll's posts

Coltsbabe looks better with make-up on.Check out the poster for her movie:

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Caesar1177. Show Caesar1177's posts

Wait, how can Indy be the City of Champions?

Football: The Colts have 4 world titles in football. And a colossal choke. So 4-5 The Pats? 3-6 with a colossal choke. But the Pats have been around less time. We'll call it even.

Hockey:The Bruins have 5 Stanley Cups. The Indy Racers made it to the playoffs twice in the WHA. Advanatage? Boston.

Baseball: Red Sox have seven world series titles. Indy? They don't even have a team.

Basketball: The Pacers won 3 of 4 in the ABA. Not bad. The Celtics won 17 in the NBA. A tad better.

33-4 in favor of Boston pro sports championships.

So how, exactly, are you the City of Champions? Did you win a bunch of Midwest Nice competitions?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Very good article about the Patriots : Wait, how can Indy be the City of Champions? Football: The Colts have 4 world titles in football. And a colossal choke. So 4-5 The Pats? 3-6 with a colossal choke. But the Pats have been around less time. We'll call it even. Hockey: The Bruins have 5 Stanley Cups. The Indy Racers made it to the playoffs twice in the WHA. Advanatage? Boston. Baseball: Red Sox have seven world series titles. Indy? They don't even have a team. Basketball:  The Pacers won 3 of 4 in the ABA. Not bad. The Celtics won 17 in the NBA. A tad better. 33-4 in favor of Boston pro sports championships. So how, exactly, are you the City of Champions? Did you win a bunch of Midwest Nice competitions?
    Posted by Caesar1177[/QUOTE]

Caesar: if you are going to use facts and stats you are just going to confuse the pig....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFree93HOF. Show DFree93HOF's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Very good article about the Patriots : Wait, how can Indy be the City of Champions? Football: The Colts have 4 world titles in football. And a colossal choke. So 4-5 The Pats? 3-6 with a colossal choke. But the Pats have been around less time. We'll call it even. Hockey: The Bruins have 5 Stanley Cups. The Indy Racers made it to the playoffs twice in the WHA. Advanatage? Boston. Baseball: Red Sox have seven world series titles. Indy? They don't even have a team. Basketball:  The Pacers won 3 of 4 in the ABA. Not bad. The Celtics won 17 in the NBA. A tad better. 33-4 in favor of Boston pro sports championships. So how, exactly, are you the City of Champions? Did you win a bunch of Midwest Nice competitions?
    Posted by Caesar1177[/QUOTE]

I think she's thinking that since she won best in show for the Hog division at the Marion County Fair, that makes us the City of Champs..... Other than that I'm not sure.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]so long for now ladies. I'm gonna go watch my UNBEATEN COLTS destroy another team on our way to 19-0. KIss your unbeaten record good bye, my man Peyton is going to continue his winning tradition!

Don't hold your breath.....the Colts are going to rest players the end of the season again....LOL!

Looks like the Colts will end 15-1 and be one and done in the playoffs again....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Very good article about the Patriots : I think she's thinking that since she won best in show for the Hog division at the Marion County Fair, that makes us the City of Champs..... Other than that I'm not sure.
    Posted by DFree93HOF[/QUOTE]

LOL!  Colt fan on Colt fan crime......I like it......Even the Colts fans are calling out their own trolls.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]Expect a lot of this tonight!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkHOkzACRX0
    Posted by coltsbabe4ever[/QUOTE] your husband said to get home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3olRhKlQ2AQ

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Vladtheimpaler1. Show Vladtheimpaler1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Very good article about the Patriots : Nice.  Pick on how you think someone looks?  What are you, 8?  Stick with the argument at hand or just be quiet.  Real tough guy.  You hit your wife too?
    Posted by gopatsgo99[/QUOTE]I see all this in fun. dude get a grip.why call out this guy?you had better call out everyone here.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

gopatsgo99 is Leon.  Leon has been attempting to post under numerous names today.  Now he's reverting to his non "Leon" accounts.  This is one of his secrets.  He'll start slamming the Pats later with his fake Pats fan accounts and then appear as Leon to slam the fans who were slamming the Pats.  I know this sounds wacky, but trust me.  Leon has attempted to post around 20 times today.  He's going nuts trying to get through the mods.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from diablotin. Show diablotin's posts

Colts Tard for ever. Who wrote that article, your 40 year old son? 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]Expect a lot of this tonight!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkHOkzACRX0

There aren't enough beers in the world to make you look like a babe.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Colts"babe" keep in touch with yourself!!! I dont think all the beer in the world/universe that would make you look like that thru beer goggles!!! So you have 1 championship in how long...forever!! And you consider the hickville colts and the city of champions!! By the way, you need to stay away from the twinkies and get yourself an education....you *UCK at spelling!!! I know in hickville its the wives who sit on the couch all day while the hubby is away working at McDonalds and your pushin' out kids and collecting unemployment, but you should at least get a GED!!

Peyton the cry baby   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1piy8Zxddw

BOSTON....Where Champions Are Made!!!!