Very good article about the Patriots

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Re: Very good article about the Patriots

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4QdwJ_4OL4&feature=related

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bnoaton. Show bnoaton's posts

In Response to Very good article about the Patriots:

Babe They do not have the colts to compete when it counts. Manning like his brother eli will be watching the Super Bowl from home. The Pats on the other hand have the talent to go forward and thier kid dbs will only get better. Taylor and Morris will soon return. Too bad for you

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Hello. Did you meet Leon? I think you would be a great couple(of sh*t)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

~Good God, This looks like the type of literature one would read as a break from stacking hay.  Excerpt:  "They've turned Randy Moss into a sure-fire first ballot Hall of Famer.  Do you really think the world is a better place because of that?"  Second Excerpt:  "Signing Fred Taylor.  Really?  Now you're just daring us to hate you?"  I mean, I know sometimes ya just need a little 'mental vaca' from the intellectually daunting task of milking furry things, But shouldn't it at least make some sort of sense?  Doesn't that make it more enjoyable for you (you really will guffaw and hee-haw louder across hayseed land when statements get clarified through details)? 

I mean, I now have to ask if it's even neccessary at all for published literature to have ANY organized and systematic ebb and flow ending in a "point."  Here, Let me have a go:  "Saturn is red.  Red is a crazy color on cars.  Do you like driving cars, because I sure do."  Pretty good writing, huh?  Amazing, time and time again I forever have to excavate further where I once thought the bottom catacombs of ignorance eternally rested...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from coltsbabe4ever. Show coltsbabe4ever's posts

so long for now ladies. I'm gonna go watch my UNBEATEN COLTS destroy another team on our way to 19-0.

KIss your unbeaten record good bye, my man Peyton is going to continue his winning tradition!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from packetloss. Show packetloss's posts

Please refrain from combining the word "babe" in association with your display image.

It is repulsing, revolting and inconsiderate to those who are about to eat. I would imaging that the only reason why you are pinching the T-Shirt (or is it a tent?) is to hide those Jabba effects beneath it.

Now be a good girl and troll elsewhere, thank you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

In Response to Re: Very good article about the Patriots:
    ~Good God, This looks like the type of literature one would read as a break from stacking hay.  Excerpt :  " They've turned Randy Moss into a sure-fire first ballot Hall of Famer.  Do you really think the world is a better place because of that ?"  Second Excerpt :  " Signing Fred Taylor.  Really?  Now you're just daring us to hate you ?"  I mean, I know sometimes ya just need a little 'mental vaca' from the intellectually daunting task of milking furry things, But shouldn't it at least make some sort of sense?  Doesn't that make it more enjoyable for you (you really will guffaw and hee-haw louder across hayseed land when statements get clarified through details)?  I mean, I now have to ask if it's even neccessary at all for published literature to have ANY organized and systematic ebb and flow ending in a "point."  Here, Let me have a go:  "Saturn is red.  Red is a crazy color on cars.  Do you like driving cars, because I sure do."  Pretty good writing, huh?  Amazing, time and time again I forever have to excavate further where I once thought the bottom catacombs of ignorance eternally rested...     
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Very, very funny Laz!!! But if I may suggest. The usage of words like excavate, catacombs,etc. will fill fly by her like a jet. Then again, so would words like red and across. Keep up the good work!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Please refrain from combining the word "babe" in association with your display image. It is repulsing, revolting and inconsiderate to those who are about to eat. I would imaging that the only reason why you are pinching the T-Shirt (or is it a tent?) is to hide those Jabba effects beneath it. Now be a good girl and troll elsewhere, thank you.
    Posted by packetloss

I was kind of hoping she would post a shot of herself in Spandex.

I would include it in a letter to my Congressman as a prime example of why Spandex should be a privilege and not a right. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

so long for now ladies. I'm gonna go watch my UNBEATEN COLTS destroy another team on our way to 19-0. KIss your unbeaten record good bye, my man Peyton is going to continue his winning tradition!
    Posted by coltsbabe4ever

Colts "might" go unbeaten.  You'll "always" be fugly.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

"Enojoy"??? Didn't they teach you how to spell in the trailer park? Hows' your reading going ("See Jane. See Jane and John. See Spot. See Spot run...")?

Indianapolis the "City of Champions"?? LOL!!!  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

I won't even click the link. It's probably just another jealous article by someone who wished the Colts had more championship rings. The fact is, as a franchise, the Colts just don't measure up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

so long for now ladies. I'm gonna go watch my UNBEATEN COLTS destroy another team on our way to 19-0. KIss your unbeaten record good bye, my man Peyton is going to continue his winning tradition!
    Posted by coltsbabe4ever

Gee, what's wrong with the Colts "D" Babe?  Did you take them all on last night cuz they really look sick?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DynastyXXXVI. Show DynastyXXXVI's posts

Your allegiance to the colts may only be rivaled by your allegiance to food. Unfortunately, they will both leave you looking ridiculous. Please, do not EVER call yourself "babe" in this world or the next.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

colts"babe"-

Not sure if you know it but "babe" means- a young woman who is sexually attractive.  Sorry "babe" not a good description for you.  Find a different nickname

Explain to me "Indianapolis the City of Champions" .   How have the Pacers done? What other teams add to Indianapolis being the city of Champions?  You are not counting the Indy 500 are you?  Please elaborate!! 

Go to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sports_in_Indianapolis

That will show you how few championships that have been won in Indy!Smile

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

The real reasons Colts fans hate Patriots:

1.  Colts would be the best team of decade if Pats weren't around.

2.  The Colts season has been ended in the Playoffs by the Pats too many times

3.  The Pats have a better QB who doesn't choke come playoff time.

4.  Tom Brady broke Mannings TD's in a season record..then fu**ed a supermodel

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

"1.  The Tom Brady Rule.  It figures that a rule named after Tom Brady would serve to further emasculate football"     Lol... coming from the team that made it so you couldnt get withing 5 feet of a Colts receiver without drawing a flag?  thats rich.  Back under the bridge, troll!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oliver18. Show oliver18's posts

This 'coltsbabe' persona is an act to get everyone here cranked u and its working.  The monster in that picture isn't the person writing the posts.  She doesnt look intelligent enough to name all the vowels.  But then again Woody Boyd was supposed to be from Indiana, ..maybe they're all that stupid.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

"1.  The Tom Brady Rule.  It figures that a rule named after Tom Brady would serve to further emasculate football"     Lol... coming from the team that made it so you couldnt get withing 5 feet of a Colts receiver without drawing a flag?  thats rich.  Back under the bridge, troll!
    Posted by Davedsone

Not to mention that the rule was put in place after Carson Palmer got his knee blown out.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jshinny. Show jshinny's posts

Wow what a great picture of you there "babe".  I loved you in the movie "Porky's" when you caught those boys peeping in the girls shower.  Classic!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jshinny. Show jshinny's posts

Oh and City of Champions?  You have the Colts single crown and what?  Are there some Professional bowlers or top rodeo clowns that I'm not aware of?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Posted by Davedsone

Ironically Colts fans don't realize thier team is considered the biggest wuss team in the NFL by everyone outside of Indy.  It's sad

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rjhenne. Show rjhenne's posts

the colts are good but not quite an elite team. they will make the playoffs but lose to the chargers in the divisional round at home again. they have never won a home playoff game in their new stadium, they just lose there.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

I thought I told you to go learn NFL footbal 101 before posting more idiotic comments on a Boston site.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from coltsbabe4ever. Show coltsbabe4ever's posts

Wow what a game! We just dismantled another team. Just keep on chalkin up the wins. I have to say it's great to be an Indianapolis sports fan. We just keep on destroying teams. We have reely owned the boston teams lately too.

11-0 We will go 19-0, Mannings gonna get the MVP, We win the Superbowl again! and I'll bet Manning wins the Superbowl MVP too.

Jealous???????  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFree93HOF. Show DFree93HOF's posts

In Response to Very good article about the Patriots : the colts are good but not quite an elite team. they will make the playoffs but lose to the chargers in the divisional round at home again. they have never won a home playoff game in their new stadium, they just lose there.
    Posted by rjhenne

Just a quick note here:  This is only the second season in Lucas Oil and last year we didn't play a home playoff game.  Now, please continue bashing the "Colts Pig". 

Sections
Shortcuts