Very Interesting Sunday for the NFC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Very Interesting Sunday for the NFC

Bears seem to hold the key here.  If the Bears win they are in @ #6 spot and the Giants are gone even if the Giants win. Then whoever wins the Redskins vs Cowboys game will have the # 4 spot the loser will be out with the Giants.

If Bears lose and Giants win then the Giants get the # 6 spot if they win and the Redskins win, the Redskins get the # 4 spot and the Cowboys are out.

If Bears lose and the Cowboys win then the Redskins get the # 6 spot, Cowboys get the # 4 spot and the Bears and Giants are out.

Very interesting! These games can all go either way.  I'm pretty sure the Giants have no problem with the Eagles, I'm not so sure the Bears can beat the Lions tomorrow. Cowboys and Redskins game is a toss up!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Re: Very Interesting Sunday for the NFC

Very interesting!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Bears seem to hold the key here.  If the Bears win they are in @ #6 spot and the Giants are gone even if the Giants win. Then whoever wins the Redskins vs Cowboys game will have the # 4 spot the loser will be out with the Giants.

If Bears lose and Giants win then the Giants get the # 6 spot if they win and the Redskins win, the Redskins get the # 4 spot and the Cowboys are out.

If Bears lose and the Cowboys win then the Redskins get the # 6 spot, Cowboys get the # 4 spot and the Bears and Giants are out.

Very interesting! These games can all go either way.  I'm pretty sure the Giants have no problem with the Eagles, I'm not so sure the Bears can beat the Lions tomorrow. Cowboys and Redskins game is a toss up!

[/QUOTE]

What about Vikings? They haven't locked a spot yet.

CLINCHING SCENARIOS: Minnesota clinches a playoff spot with: 1) MIN win OR 2) MIN tie + CHI loss or tie OR 3) DAL loss or tie + NYG loss or tie + CHI loss

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What about Vikings? They haven't locked a spot yet.

CLINCHING SCENARIOS: Minnesota clinches a playoff spot with: 1) MIN win OR 2) MIN tie + CHI loss or tie OR 3) DAL loss or tie + NYG loss or tie + CHI loss

[/QUOTE]

This. Bears hold the key. If they lose, the 6 seed shifts to Minnesota w/ a win. If Minny also loses, then depending on the result of the Was-Dal game (if Dallas loses), the Giants hold the key to the 6 seed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

With a bye week on the line, there is no way the Packers lose to the Vikings!