Vick gets 6 yr 100M deal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Vick gets 6 yr 100M deal

Per NFL network ticker.  40M guranteed, 16 mill ave for with first 3 yrs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Re: Vick gets 6 yr 100M deal

STOOPID Philly. Should've kept Kolb and traded Vick.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

wow where is philly getting this bottomless pit of cash?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

That's alot for guy who won't make it the full 16 games in any season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Vick gets 6 yr 100M deal:
    [QUOTE]wow where is philly getting this bottomless pit of cash?
    Posted by natesubs[/QUOTE]

maybe they have a Ponzi scheme going on

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Dumb move.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Vick won't make it through that 6 years.  I'll bet Kolb ends up being a star in Arizona and Vick doesn't last 3 years with this new deal.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Good for Vick other than Rogers who is a better QB in the NFC right now? Breese maybe?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Good for Vick other than Rogers who is a better QB in the NFC right now? Breese maybe?   

Matt Ryan

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

I would go so far as to say maybe Josh Freeman as well.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Rodgers

Brees

Ryan

Vick

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

Why all the negativity towards Vick? How do we know Kolb will last a full season? What has he done to be so great? Dude is going to be like Matt Cassell, simply terrible. All I know if # 12 is not protected he is not going to last a full season.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Philly just wrote their own ticket to Palukaville-good luck,with his 53% comp rate. He won't be scrambling 4ever esp. when he gets popped by some nasty LB!! Bad long term signing-they drank the Vick koolaid!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Talk about 2nd chances.  I wouldn't have guessed that he'd see that kind of money again.  I think he is an immense talent, I just don't know if he's the QB to lead a team to the SB.  Who knows though.  He is certainly fun to watch when he's on his game. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I wonder how much of that money has to go back to the Falcons?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from N2thaIzzo. Show N2thaIzzo's posts

You know what Vick does better than most QB's in the league?  He fills the seats.  He sells Eagles merchandise.  Therefore, the franchise has rewarded him.  Hate it or Love it, Vick has an allegience of fans that support him and this deal.  So while he may not win a superbowl, he is still good for that franchise.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

could the first player to lose 2 $100 million contracts.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I believe he had a judgement against him for screwing the Falcons..  he didnt make a lot of money per week after his payments and restitution. I wonder what that looks like now.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

In Response to Re: Vick gets 6 yr 100M deal:
    [QUOTE]Philly just wrote their own ticket to Palukaville-good luck,with his 53% comp rate. He won't be scrambling 4ever esp. when he gets popped by some nasty LB!! Bad long term signing-they drank the Vick koolaid!
    Posted by jimmytantric[/QUOTE]

Ummm, his career number is 55.6% while last season he was a 62.6%, plus a 100.2 rating and 3018 yds, 21TD's to 6 INT's. He has an All-Pro receiver in Jackson, a quality #2 in Maclin, both of whom are better than any Pats receiver by a longshot, plus Avant and Steve Smith with McCoy and Brown out of the backfield. Lots of weapons and an O-line that will be better than last season.

I expect Vick to have an MVP season and earn his money.

And for thos who want to know how the Eagles have the money, good cap management, you know the Pats are not the only team who can run a team LOL.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from N2thaIzzo. Show N2thaIzzo's posts

You guys just don't like the guy, that's all.  Nothing you can say will sway your thoughts towards him.  If Fitzgerald can get 8 years $120m, Bradford can make $18.4m, then Vick can get his pay too.

25. This post has been removed.