Vick gets 6 yr 100M deal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

Re: Vick gets 6 yr 100M deal

In Response to Re: Vick gets 6 yr 100M deal:
    That chicken had a name? How many company's that mass produce chicken do you know that go around naming the animals they raise for food? There like like thousands of chickens in those pens if not more. So no that chicken didnt have a name. And im pretty sure they didnt do things like duck tape the chickens mouth shuts and throw it in a cage with a trained killer dog so that it cant defend itself while the dog practices killing. You know the way Vick did with dogs for practice. Again you will NEVER have the higher ground.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Plenty of homeless dogs wandering around the streets. Are you part of a task force who is donating your time at Angel Memorial to help save a dog? You do know that if no one claims a dog they actually kill the dog, right? Please do not put yourself on a higher moral ground unless you are actually DOING something about it much like Vick is talkign to kids and using his noteriety to help against the inhumane act, THIS the point poindexter.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

That chicken had a name?

Yes I think it was Purdue or drumstick. I could introduce it too part of Ribeye thats swimming in marinade in the fridge.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrkillers. Show patsrkillers's posts

I say stick with the stallworth defense,ok before someone says it it wasnt intentional in away it was .He got drunk no big deal its when he got behind the wheel and drove and killed someone and didnt do a day in jail,that is crazy at least vick did time for what he did.OK I know what  he said in GQ mag and dont agree with his excuse and hes not taking blame  totally,but he still did time for his crime and stallworth didnt for killing a human he should have got 2 plus years in jail.In mass its a 2 year mandatory sentence.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrkillers. Show patsrkillers's posts

He might have paid thre family but that doesnt bring back the person still should do time for it no matter what.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

Actually dink I do donate money and time to my local shelter which because of such donations is now a none kill shelter. Not everyone is a no good jerk like you. And everything Vick has done was washed away by his comments in GQ last week. He is fake, a sucker like you in born every minute and Vick knows that. And when they kill a dog they find on the street do they put it in a cage and have another dogs fight it? Do they duck tape its mouth and put it in a cage with a killer dog for practice? Do they rip out all its teeth and tie it to a rape stand so they can breed it? Do they drown the dogs in a pool? Do they shoot the dog? Do they electrify it? Do They strangle it with their bare hands? Do they tie its neck in a knot and hang from a tree? ?????? No they dont, they put it down in the most humane way they can. Also last time I checked its not against the law to put a dog to sleep where as it is against the law to murder dogs for fun. And your comment about culture is bull sh*t. You say down south as if its not the same country, down south is still America and in America it is not ok to fight dogs. They know that its not acceptable and thats why they hide it in back allys and basements. They dont do it out in the open because they know people do NOT accept this as something people do down south. Bad people do it and they tell themselves whatever they have to to make it ok and you help them by saying what you say to defend it. Mike Vick is a college educated man who knew it was not accepted by main stream America and he lives in America does he not? Or was he doing this in Africa and we just didnt know it? He knew it was wrong and he did it, and not for the money because he was rich, he did it for fun.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

This reminds me of the Monty Python's Meaning of Life and the "every sperm is sacred" song.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

In Response to Re: Vick gets 6 yr 100M deal : Stop with the backpedal. It's not a different POV at all. You're a flaming homer from Philly living in this area trying to puff your chest out because Philly signed Asomugha. And Jenkins, Babin, et al.  As stated here 6 weeks ago, I said they were nice moves. Since then, you've trolled many threads, spamming the board.  This is not debatable. Further, you seem to have an issue with people's own opinion on Mike Vick. Take a national poll, and just by guessing, I'd bet people are disgusted by his activity and now subsequent bloated contract committment by a 4:1 ratio.  Just a guess, but I don';t know anyone who likes Mike Vick for what he did.  People are creeped out by Vick, generally speaking. It's also questionable whether or not he should have been banned for life in order to put a foot down on off field antics that are felonies.  That's a different discussion. We'lve also made it clear, some of us, feel that Vick is overrated and now overpaid.   Many feel this way, but you don't like this opinion, because you are fearful it could be true. This is what trolls do. They lash out at the people who articulate a possible reality with regards to their team.  You've been had and thus HAVE to believe your team is destined.  We get it. But, don't expect us not to make fun of you either. Also, your goalie is being paid too much with way too much pressure on him now in Philly. Your team traded away key players to pay him.  So, another VERY questionable move(s) for another one of your teams. The day Philly wins a Cup is the day they get a goalie. They have one, a good one, but he's untested in the postseason and VERY EXPENSIVE. Your GM (Holmgren) was BEYOND foolish in turning down Thomas in late 2010 because he felt his goalies were good enough. Beyond foolish. You're here, because in the last 15 years, Boston has 7 titles, while you have ONE. You're essentially Boston's biyatch and enraged about it.  lol But, you enjoy!
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

Hey, just an FYI, I am LOL'ing right now. Good stuff, keep up the spirit.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

He didnt do time because 1. The guy walked out into the street and had he not been drunk he would not have been guilty of anything, not even speeding. 2. He showed up and plead guilty and took full responsibility for what happened. 3. He made a settlement with the family and was able to leverage that in court. Vick was guilty of everything they accused him of and he does not take responsibility for it as seen in his GQ comments. He was never upset at what he did he was upset that he got caught and had he not been found to be a horrible person who kills dogs for fun he would still be doing it today. Not the same thing. And Stallworth IMO shouldnt be playing in the NFL either but at least he took responsibility for his actions.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

Even if you are not drunk while drivign a car does not mean you will be aquitted of involuntary manslaughter.

And the second part of this is an exact example of a hypocrite. A guy kills a man while drunk and comes in to take his medicine but not do a day of jail time for his crime. But Vick is part of a group who kills animals in dog fighting, ahem, which is part of a culture of which I would bet you can find even in the City of Boston, and yet Vick is the one who served two years and he is to be held more accountable than Stallworth?? Oh, man, this is prioceless, you cannot make this stuff up.

Once again, only in Mass is the life of an animal held to a higher standard than a human being. I love dogs, but I hate pit bulls and people who won them for status. It is a punk mentality. It does not mean they cannot mend their ways, which is what Vick has done, and for anyone to question him but let Brady or Belichick, or Haynesworth off the hook for their questionable behavior is total hypocrisy.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

Oh, and BTW, I am going to LOL all the way home from Philly on Monday morning after the Pats try and 3-4, then 4-3, then 1-6 against Vick and he just pick the CB's apart.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrkillers. Show patsrkillers's posts

Please philly Iam from mass and  a pats fan but dont put all of us in the same group.Some of us arent as blind that its all about the pats  and see flaws with thier players as while.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrkillers. Show patsrkillers's posts

A fan iam but not a homer who thinks its ok to grab womans breast,drink and drive and kill someone and defend these actions all cause they are on athe Pats or once was and you like them when they where here.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

A fan iam but not a homer who thinks its ok to grab womans breast,drink and drive and kill someone and defend these actions all cause they are on athe Pats or once was and you like them when they where here.
    Posted by patsrkillers

My brother in law is a huge Pats(Boston) fan and we have a good time going back and forth, it is fun. But with some I have found an arrogance that their sh*t does not stink. I can admit that Vick's crime was horrendous, he has been an average QB up until last year, Reid has a passion for coming up small in big games and still be a fan of my team. Pats fan have become so delusional that they cannot see anything unless they are told it is there. Quite amazing considering I remember how things used to be before 2000.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from N2thaIzzo. Show N2thaIzzo's posts

Ok ladies, enough with the bickering.  You can kiss and make up now.  FYI, Both of you look pretty foolish continuing with this mess, regardless of who's right or who's wrong...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrkillers. Show patsrkillers's posts

In Response to Re: Vick gets 6 yr 100M deal : My brother in law is a huge Pats(Boston) fan and we have a good time going back and forth, it is fun. But with some I have found an arrogance that their sh*t does not stink. I can admit that Vick's crime was horrendous, he has been an average QB up until last year, Reid has a passion for coming up small in big games and still be a fan of my team. Pats fan have become so delusional that they cannot see anything unless they are told it is there. Quite amazing considering I remember how things used to be before 2000.
    Posted by PhllyPhn1967

So I remember  and greatful what the pats have done ,Alittle bantering amongst other teams back and forth is fun ,but some of this is way over broad with conspiracy theorys  and all which i dont agree with and what any of player with the Pats or any other team does illegally its a two way street not a one way like some think it is on here.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Dream teams, $100m, lotsa chatter.  What an act!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrkillers. Show patsrkillers's posts

Agian your defending behavior with the drinking and driving with saying its different  but its the same he intentionally got in the car after drinking  witch is illeagal same as for what vick did.I seen philly say he doesnt condone what vick did but he did 18 mounths in jail unlike stallworth pay the family off as killa said and walk away with no real punishment.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrkillers. Show patsrkillers's posts

I read all the time  for your information  and can you come up with  a new insult you use the same ones day in and day out.As your the smartest person on her bow to you now.Unlike you I dont insult people  and need to prove myself on the internet day after day.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Lippa just stop. My god. The only reason 90% of the posters here started ripping Vick is because this guy came on here spouting off about Haynesworth and how the Patriots dline sucks. T1t for tat.

I honestly don't remember seeing anyone ever defend Donte Stallworth on here either, I don't know where he came up with that other than being a Patriots player for 1 year. You know he played for the Eagles too, right?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrkillers. Show patsrkillers's posts

Lippa just stop. My god. The only reason 90% of the posters here started ripping Vick is because this guy came on here spouting off about Haynesworth and how the Patriots dline sucks. T1t for tat. I honestly don't remember seeing anyone ever defend Donte Stallworth on here either, I don't know where he came up with that other than being a Patriots player for 1 year. You know he played for the Eagles too, right?
    Posted by CaptainZdeno33

It was brought up by killa  a few times since you wanted to know where it came from.
        As why I brought it up at least its a better defense then the chicken killing one philly had.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrkillers. Show patsrkillers's posts

Iam reading Injustice in perugia.i dont even know why iam telling you not like I need to prove anything to you ,cause you know everything about all and everyone .

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrkillers. Show patsrkillers's posts

you said he paid the family so he did the right thing and shouldnt do time cause he did the right thing ,then saying he was a great guy while vick is a peice is sh#t .Well to mr human live is more important then a animals thats the point good bye and good night.

Sections
Shortcuts