Vick gets 6 yr 100M deal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: Vick gets 6 yr 100M deal

I think forgiving people and giving them a chance is a good thing.  I'm sure some people will fake change to get a second chance but if my gullability leads me to give someone a second chance when they didn't deserve it once in a while then I can live with that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

I didn't mean you brought up the Stallworth thing, Philly did. What a surprise

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Please folks, one person at a time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

In Response to Re: Vick gets 6 yr 100M deal:
    [QUOTE]He didn't intend to kill someone.  He made a mistake by driving while impaired and ended up killing some by ACCIDENT. Did you even graduate from middle school? Jesus H. Christ. And I am not even defending Stallworth.  Seek a book at the library, Lippa.  You're level of comprehension is so painful.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

I was not going to bump this thread but tehse comments are downright disturbing. He made a mistake while impaired, like what GETTING IN THE CAR AND DRIVING? Once you make this decision and something happens you are guilty of a crime because IT IS ILLEGAL TO DRINK AND DRIVE!

The level of comprehension is on teh King and this idiotic posting like killing a dog is inexcusable while a man takes the life of a father, husband, brother, and son it affect so many more people than a bunch of PETA members who want to go around saving the world from itself.

I seriosuly feel for this individual if this is the true basis for the accusation and defense theory, it is really sad and I hope that no drink dirver gets in a car, runs over a family member and slurs that he did not mean to do it, please take $20 and forgive me.

5. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts