Vick Soon To Find An NFL Home?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Vick Soon To Find An NFL Home?

The Washington Post is reporting that at least 5 unnamed teams are supposedly interested in signing Michael Vick. My guess is that he'll sign with the Washington Redskins. Why? Because Vick is from Virginia...incumbent QB Jason Campbell is in the final year of his contract...the 'Skins are believed to have soured on Campbell as their "franchise" QB, and won't want to pay the long term, big money contract that I'm sure he'll be looking for...Vick will have a chance to start for the 'Skins in 2010: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/08/10/AR2009081002767.html?sub=AR 

Here is a summation of his upbringing...and the highlights, and, most certainly, the lowlights, of his life: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Vick    

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Re: Vick Soon To Find An NFL Home?

No names = no signing. Tony Dungy has been spewing all this as well. But at no time does he mention a specific name of a team or even a discussion with a specific Coach or GM.. Gimme something or I'm calling BS. Just rrying to stir the pot..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

The Skins have already stated they were not interested. But you never know what Snyder will do. There certainly isn't much love for Campbell, and I doubt he'll get a big money extension, unless he really stands out this season. And I guess if he messes with any of his teammate's dogs Haynesworth can always give him a good "stomping"!!! I still don't think Vick fits Zorn's style of offense, but we all know who calls the shots in DC!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from antleite. Show antleite's posts

Word around the league a couple of months ago was that the majority of teams including the pats weren’t interested in Vick but apparently that is no longer the case. The opinion on Vick is changing right before our eyes around the NFL largely due to Tony Dungy and his relationship with Vick. So let the "show" begin as it's going to be interesting to see the MV story develop further.

As far as the Redskins are concerned I not sure it would be a great fit. In my opinion the cohesiveness of the locker room is an issue and may hinder Vick's transition back into the league. But with that said I believe DC would fully embrace Vick more so then any other club in the NFL.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

at the moment there wont be to many teams showing there hands.by the time season is here i could see him land somewhere.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I think Washington is the most likely suitor too.  Vick will absolutely get signed to play this year.  I think teams are simply wanting to let the hubbub calm down some more.  They can have him.  I'm surprised the Falcons don't want him back.  I mean surely a rookie QB hasn't made them forget about the QB who led them to an NFC Championship game and runs better than any other NFL QB? (sarcasm intended)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Re: Vick Soon To Find An NFL Home?:
    [QUOTE]I think Washington is the most likely suitor too.  Vick will absolutely get signed to play this year.  I think teams are simply wanting to let the hubbub calm down some more.  They can have him.  I'm surprised the Falcons don't want him back.  I mean surely a rookie QB hasn't made them forget about the QB who led them to an NFC Championship game and runs better than any other NFL QB? (sarcasm intended)
    Posted by carawaydj[/QUOTE] here is the latest rumor.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/08/11/mort-current-vick-speculation-points-to-ravens/

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

So if Vick goes to Washington , shouldn't the team change its name to Dogskins....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Vick Soon To Find An NFL Home? : here is the latest rumor. http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/08/11/mort-current-vick-speculation-points-to-ravens/
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Vick's agent just said there is "no chance" Vick signs with the Skins.  I'll stick to predicting whether or not the sun will rise tomorrow.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

How long Vick and his PR team can keep interest alive by throwing out "several teams" without having any actual information remains to be seen. I have to agree with justme2 on this issue, if there was anything to be learned here, we would know it. Vick is cancer.

Do you want cancer?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

with Vick at quarterback, teams would have to prepare for the wildcat ...and the dead dog offense...guys would be rushing him with a bone in their teeth....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Come on Pmike you can do better then calling him cancer....be more detailed in your insults....Mike is Anal Cancer....now thats how you do it! lol cancer of the    a ss hole that is what Vick is.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

Can't you just hear the MLBs calling defensive plays against Vick..."wuff wuff 27 jump" and bow wow 19 scoot"...second chance my a##...unleash the hounds and devour that miserable POS.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

[QUOTE]Come on Pmike you can do better then calling him cancer....be more detailed in your insults....Mike is Anal Cancer....now thats how you do it! lol cancer of the    a ss hole that is what Vick is.
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]

I just read that some are now thinking he'll end up with the Ravens. Yeah, that would be a good place for him. Should fit right in with the rest of the conVICts.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

What convicts are you reffering too? Last time I checked the Ravens were one of teh better run teams in football and i dont remember anyone getting into any trouble from the ravens so what is it you are reffering to? Not Ray Lewis right because he was not convicted of any crimes. And as far as I know he is the only one who got into any trouble and that was like 11 or 12 years ago. The Ravens are too good for Vick lets hope its just a rumor.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Vick should be forced to listen to this in his helmet.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sudesh. Show Sudesh's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

[QUOTE]Vick should be forced to listen to this in his helmet. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk-WvHhyMdE
    Posted by Harleyroadking111[/QUOTE]

I think that might be cruel and unusual punishmen, Harley.

Well . . .  unusual anyway.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

the 15th is national homeless animal day.to everyone who cares about animals.a donation to your local animal shelter, no matter how much can go a long way.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from djbosox2004. Show djbosox2004's posts

Who cares ?? I`m sick of hearing about Vick.He`s not coming here thank god.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Sudesh:
    Nice Photoshop work.