VICK to the EAGLES!!! (unconfirmed two year deal)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wiggy26. Show wiggy26's posts

VICK to the EAGLES!!! (unconfirmed two year deal)

Just heard on a sports radio station that the EAGLES have given Vick a two year deal. If anyone can confirm this, please let us all know.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: VICK to the EAGLES!!! (unconfirmed two year deal)

It's on ESPN.com's main page, but not on their NFL page.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

McNabb is always injured.  Probably makes sense for them.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wiggy26. Show wiggy26's posts

Never really thought about Vick playing in Philly. I can see how the risk might payoff for them.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

McNabb will be a Pro-Bowler now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

A wildcat formation with Vick, Westbrook and Jackson?!  Looks like they could do some damage, good pickup.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marcus1973. Show Marcus1973's posts

Good pickup for the Eagles.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from docmartin72. Show docmartin72's posts

My girlfriend is a huge Eagles fan and just lost her shiz with a Z when she heard. I laughed and laughed and told her how I would get her a Vick jersey for Christmas.

Go PATS!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

She should be happy.  He provides that offense with a lot more looks and gives McNabb a breather every once in a while.  Vick and Westbrook running the ball is pretty dangerous!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

In Response to Re: VICK to the EAGLES!!! (unconfirmed two year deal):

My girlfriend is a huge Eagles fan and just lost her shiz with a Z when she heard. I laughed and laughed and told her how I would get her a Vick jersey for Christmas. Go PATS!
    Posted by docmartin72

Vick is a dispicable and vile sociopath with no moral fiber whatsoever.

Inviting this dirt bag back into the league doesn't surprise me though. After all, as someone said - the alternate meaning of NFL is National Felony League.

I pity decent, ethical Philly fans for being handed this scumbag. The verbal lashings from the sidelines and outside stadiums will be relentless.

This man hasn't 'earned' the 'right' to play again. His entitled attitude is clearly still present. In fact, the only thing Vick has 'earned' is the same fate of the dogs he killed: A life full of pain and abuse, and an excruciatingly torturous end.

Remember folks, not ONLY did he kill his own dogs in an unspeakable manner, he is ALSO complicit in using people's pets as BAIT. Try explaining to your child whose dog or cat was stolen and used in such a manner, that Michael Vick DESERVES a "second chance".

He is human garbage.

And with that said, I will now hush up about the subject.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FransBevy. Show FransBevy's posts

YAY, Laurie~!!!  I totally agree with your sentiment.  I'll be boycotting the Eagles and anyone who sponsors them.  The NFL is so full of crooks, pimps, murderers and general scum that I'm finding it awfully hard to support them.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from N2thaIzzo. Show N2thaIzzo's posts

You guys are HATERS!  Watch Vick improve that team.  I think the Eagles just became my 2nd favorite NFL team.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

-- "I pity decent, ethical Philly fans." --

This is a head-scratcher right here.

As far as this goes, I pity dragons, Sasquatch and leprechauns.

Now who can tell me what all these things have in common?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Oh my god, a little harsh there Laurie?  The guy hung out with the wrong crew for a while and made some mistakes, I wouldn't really call him human garbage.  Nice picture by the way, go join PETA and you'll have someone to b*tch with about it...He paid for his mistakes already, get over it!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from docmartin72. Show docmartin72's posts

It was more than "hanging with the wrong crew", sport. And all he adds to the Eagles is a distraction.

He showed no remorse at all for his actions. None. All he is now is a headline for the NFL.

He is fast, elusive, and a horrible QB. And "Ron Mexico" is an absolutely wretched excuse for a human.

He served his time. Yeah. But does that mean we all forget? I believe that PETA stands for Peopel Eating Tasty Animals, so don't think about lumping me in with the softies. However, as a dog owner, I find Vick to be repugnant at best. Athletic talent does not excuse or condone his actions. The Eagles have failed their fans.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from docmartin72. Show docmartin72's posts

You guys are HATERS!  Watch Vick improve that team.  I think the Eagles just became my 2nd favorite NFL team.
    Posted by N2thaIzzo

Are the Raiders your first?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BPoojsna2. Show BPoojsna2's posts

Eagles fan here, and I'm extremely exited about this signing

(the only reason i'm on a pats forum is because I'm a a sox fan and regular poster on the sox forum here)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BXBoston. Show BXBoston's posts

Who cares. PATS BABY!!!!!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Posted by N2thaIzzo
    gee i wonder why?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaF8YmAxkqU&feature=fvw

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from antleite. Show antleite's posts

Kudos to Andy Reed for standing up and seeing the better side of people, a characteristic not many poses, and refusing to be a critic. Giving individuals a chance to redeem themselves is something all to familiar to the Reed family. Andy has made a conscience effort to be apart of the solution and not the problem. Hopefully some of the compassion show by AR and the Eagles organization can rub off on those unwilling to move on with their lives.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

Roger Goodell is clueless. Yes Vick went to jail, but that has nothing to do with the NFL. Vick needs to be suspended for 2 seasons, then he can ask to be reinstated. He's suffered financially, but not because the NFL made it so. Goodell needs to be gone after this one. If he can state that Dante Stallworth "stained" the image of the NFL, what did he just do? Seems to me he caved in to the Al Sharptons of the world. The same guy who accussed "Whitey" in the Tawana Brawley case & never appologized for being wrong. From now on forward you are Roger "The Stain" Goodell.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Kudos to Andy Reed for standing up and seeing the better side of people, a characteristic not many poses, and refusing to be a critic. Giving individuals a chance to redeem themselves is something all to familiar to the Reed family. Andy has made a conscience effort to be apart of the solution and not the problem. Hopefully some of the compassion show by AR and the Eagles organization can rub off on those unwilling to move on with their lives.
    Posted by antleite
    i guess he should worry about his sons.get real!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from docmartin72. Show docmartin72's posts

In Response to Re: VICK to the EAGLES!!! (unconfirmed two year deal) : i guess he should worry about his sons.get real!
    Posted by mosseffect43

BINGO!

And again, Vick has shown zero remorse. He is concerned about his paycheck, not his image or what he did wrong.

Vick is bad for the NFL.

BOOO Ron Mexico!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from docmartin72. Show docmartin72's posts

Roger Goodell is clueless. Yes Vick went to jail, but that has nothing to do with the NFL. Vick needs to be suspended for 2 seasons, then he can ask to be reinstated. He's suffered financially, but not because the NFL made it so. Goodell needs to be gone after this one. If he can state that Dante Stallworth "stained" the image of the NFL, what did he just do? Seems to me he caved in to the Al Sharptons of the world. The same guy who accussed "Whitey" in the Tawana Brawley case & never appologized for being wrong. From now on forward you are Roger "The Stain" Goodell.
    Posted by passedball

Yet more evidence just how bad Goodell is to the league.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from antleite. Show antleite's posts

In Response to Re: VICK to the EAGLES!!! (unconfirmed two year deal) : i guess he should worry about his sons.get real!
    Posted by mosseffect43

lol grow up and move on

Sections
Shortcuts