Vick will play in week 3

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Vick will play in week 3

So after all he's done he received a two game suspension from GODell, both of these dufusses gotta go.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

Re: Vick will play in week 3

In Response to Vick will play in week 3:
    So after all he's done he received a two game suspension from GODell, both of these dufusses gotta go. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/football/nfl/09/03/vick.ap/index.html
    Posted by Harleyroadking111

He shows no consistency again. There are other players who've been punished more for far less.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Irkillendem. Show Irkillendem's posts

In Response to Re: Vick will play in week 3:
    In Response to Vick will play in week 3 : He shows no consistency again. There are other players who've been punished more for far less.
    Posted by passedball

and who have not served time in jail for their offenses.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

In Response to Re: Vick will play in week 3 : and who have not served time in jail for their offenses.
    Posted by Irkillendem

Does that mean because they didn't serve time they should be punished more, or because Vick served time he should have been punished more than the others?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from paparui. Show paparui's posts

In Response to Re: Vick will play in week 3 : and who have not served time in jail for their offenses.
    Posted by Irkillendem

Exactly. He did 2 years for his crime while others walked after 1 month and probation. The guy could find the cure for Cancer but it wouldn't matter. The guy is on a short lease anyway so move on already.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from paparui. Show paparui's posts

Vick thing is over. Talk about something else and let it go.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Michael Vick????

WHO THE F U C K CARES?????

Please, if you want to discuss this sadistic, psychotic, ignorant dog killer go to an EAGLES MESSAGE BOARD!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Bub, if I choose to talk about AJ Feely should I go to the Eagles site? If I choose to talk about Big Ben And Batch should I go the steelers site? If I choose to talk about the London game should I go to the London site? If Choose to talk about B. Marshall and T Jackson should I go to the Broncos and Vikings sites?

It's all football man, I was pointing out Godells hypocrisy more than Vick playing again...chillCool

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

It is becoming more apparent with each passing judgment that nothing Goodell has done to this point has any bearing on what he might choose to do today or in the future. There are no precedents, patterns or guidelines. He is the walking definition of arbitrary.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

It is becoming more apparent with each passing judgment that nothing Goodell has done to this point has any bearing on what he might choose to do today or in the future. There are no precedents, patterns or guidelines. He is the walking definition of arbitrary.
    Posted by prairiemike

He acts like an addict, seriously. Who drug tests him?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jay2008777. Show jay2008777's posts

Well If you let him back in the nfl why not let him play?.. He played preseason.. I think he should be able to play at the start of the season.. From a dog lover...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowtherabbit-. Show cowtherabbit-'s posts

Maybe we should have Vick fight Brock Lesnor to the death at the Eukanuba dog show. LOL. Actually I don't care what happens to Vick at this point or Farve for that matter.Too much drama.

Sections
Shortcuts