Vick working out for the Pats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

Vick working out for the Pats

Patriots | Vick reportedly working out
    Comment (0) Tweet me!
    Fri, 31 Jul 2009 13:29:24 -0700

Jeff Darlington, of the Miami Herald, reports unrestricted free-agent QB Michael Vick (Falcons) is reportedly working out for the New England Patriots Friday, July 31, according to sources.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

Re: Vick working out for the Pats

In Response to Vick working out for the Pats:
    [QUOTE]Patriots | Vick reportedly working out Comment (0) Fri, 31 Jul 2009 13:29:24 -0700 Jeff Darlington, of the Miami Herald, reports unrestricted free-agent QB Michael Vick (Falcons) is reportedly working out for the New England Patriots Friday, July 31, according to sources.
    Posted by justme2[/QUOTE] now im beginning to wonder?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/07/31/vick-rumors-get-a-second-life/

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

could just be a smoke screen.. maybe BB offing to work MV out to get other teams interested..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nightrider495. Show nightrider495's posts

In regards to the whole "Vick in New England working out" topic, only time will tell which story is right as to whether Vick was here or it is smoke being blow up peoples  as**s.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

There is this, too!

NFL | Vick in Virginia, not Foxboro

Comment (0) Tweet me!
    Fri, 31 Jul 2009 11:59:40 -0700

Shalise Manza Young, of The Providence Journal, reports unrestricted free-agent QB Michael Vick (Falcons) is in Virginia and not in Foxboro meeting with the New England Patriots, which contradicts an earlier report.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

This is the problem with unnamed "sources."

Since the media decided it was okay not to tell us where they get their "information," it has apparently become acceptable practice to simply make stuff up in order to fill column inches.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nightrider495. Show nightrider495's posts

Mike Reiss just said on his Reiss' Pieces that Vick DID NOT work out today for the Pats, and that he would put his name behind that comment. He also said they don't have any plans for working him out in the future.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

I hope not cause it qwould be really hard to root for my team this year if they signed this POS

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Re: Vick working out for the Pats:
    [QUOTE]Mike Reiss just said on his Reiss' Pieces that Vick DID NOT today work out for the Pats and that he would put his name behind that comment. He also said they don't have any plans for working him out in the future.
    Posted by nightrider495[/QUOTE] i just wrote him about 30 minutes ago,to see if he could shed some light on it.i guess i wasnt the only one.thank you mike!

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/reiss_pieces/2009/07/michael_vick_th.html

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

[QUOTE]could just be a smoke screen.. maybe BB offing to work MV out to get other teams interested..
    Posted by justme2[/QUOTE]

I really like this theory.  Vick being stolen away by the Dolphins, Jets or Bills would get my approval almost as much as Vernon Gholston being drafted by the Jets to keep him out of BB's clutches.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

For all of you who say you would NOT follow the Patriots if  Vick signed I say Bull--S**T and if it is true good riddance to you!  Good bye MVKILLA you wo **y!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Wookiee?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

[QUOTE]Wookiee?
    Posted by prairiemike[/QUOTE]
    Wookie?? what the he** does that mean!!??

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

NEGAME if you were not a once a year poster you would know I already fully admitted as much as I would like to stop rooting for my Pats if they signed Vick I couldnt stay away I love this team from the owner to the coach and I will s uck it up if we sign Vick. But it wont be easy. But i dont have to worry about it cause its not going to happen.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

[QUOTE]There is this, too! NFL | Vick in Virginia, not Foxboro Comment (0) Fri, 31 Jul 2009 11:59:40 -0700 Shalise Manza Young , of The Providence Journal , reports unrestricted free-agent QB Michael Vick (Falcons) is in Virginia and not in Foxboro meeting with the New England Patriots , which contradicts an earlier report.
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

Yup, heard a similar story on NFL Network tonight Bub. Phew!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

[QUOTE]NEGAME if you were not a once a year poster you would know I already fully admitted as much as I would like to stop rooting for my Pats if they signed Vick I couldnt stay away I love this team from the owner to the coach and I will s uck it up if we sign Vick. But it wont be easy. But i dont have to worry about it cause its not going to happen.
    Posted by MVPkilla[/QUOTE]

Hey Killa , if you had been around here for the last 3/4 years you would know that I have posted thousands of times. All erased when the Globe started the new message board.!! and WHY would I post now anyway, Dungy??!!  Palin??!! enough to make me gag.  When the real football fans return, I'll be here. ( With exception to Bub who is a true fan and animal lover) 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

I'm flying up to work out for the Pats on Monday. Bill called and......well how could I say no. He expressed the teams need for an older (very older), slower than Brady player with very little experience. I fit the bill (pun intented) perfectly. Besides, I can't throw either and they can pay me a whole lot less than Vick. Also, I won't kill any animals so they won't have to worry about that whole ASPCA thing with me.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

WHY would I post now anyway, Dungy??!!  Palin??!! enough to make me gag.  When the real football fans return, I'll be here. ( With exception to Bub who is a true fan and animal lover) 

We did have a pretty tight bunch back in 04-06, didn't we? Too many left after the troll invasion of 07 (after the painful 06 AFCCG), and most of the rest after the change in the forum! I miss the old regulars, too! I guess I'm here wading through the muck (as it were) because I have no life after work! Guess that's what I get for quitting drinking!!!

I'm flying up to work out for the Pats on Monday. Bill called and......well how could I say no. He expressed the teams need for an older (very older), slower than Brady player with very little experience. I fit the bill (pun intented) perfectly. Besides, I can't throw either and they can pay me a whole lot less than Vick. Also, I won't kill any animals so they won't have to worry about that whole ASPCA thing with me.

Just as long as you don't bring your friends from your avitar with you! They look to me like they could well be spies from the Jests front office!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

[QUOTE]WHY would I post now anyway, Dungy??!!  Palin??!! enough to make me gag.  When the real football fans return, I'll be here. ( With exception to Bub who is a true fan and animal lover)   We did have a pretty tight bunch back in 04-06, didn't we? Too many left after the troll invasion of 07 (after the painful 06 AFCCG), and most of the rest after the change in the forum! I miss the old regulars, too! I guess I'm here wading through the muck (as it were) because I have no life after work! Guess that's what I get for quitting drinking!!! I'm flying up to work out for the Pats on Monday. Bill called and......well how could I say no. He expressed the teams need for an older (very older), slower than Brady player with very little experience. I fit the bill (pun intented) perfectly. Besides, I can't throw either and they can pay me a whole lot less than Vick. Also, I won't kill any animals so they won't have to worry about that whole ASPCA thing with me. Just as long as you don't bring your friends from your avitar with you! They look to me like they could well be spies from the Jests front office!!!
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

You know bub, "my friends" are smarter than anyone in the Jests front office.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Vick working out for the Pats : Hey Killa , if you had been around here for the last 3/4 years you would know that I have posted thousands of times. All erased when the Globe started the new message board.!! and WHY would I post now anyway, Dungy??!!  Palin??!! enough to make me gag.  When the real football fans return, I'll be here. ( With exception to Bub who is a true fan and animal lover) 
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]

Ah . . .   yes.

The REAL fans.

Wherever would we be without the REAL fans? Because as everyone knows, nothing at all of any consequence happens after the Pats lose their last game and the start of training camp. And even if it did, it certainly wouldn't be worth commenting on unless there were a gaggle of deuschebags here, each wanting to start his own thread on the topic, so that we could have the same opinions posted over and over again ad infinitum.

God bless the REAL fans, who bless us with their presence and remind us that high school never ends for some people.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Vick working out for the Pats:
    [QUOTE]Patriots | Vick reportedly working out Comment (0) Fri, 31 Jul 2009 13:29:24 -0700 Jeff Darlington, of the Miami Herald, reports unrestricted free-agent QB Michael Vick (Falcons) is reportedly working out for the New England Patriots Friday, July 31, according to sources.
    Posted by justme2[/QUOTE] this should put the end of all rumors

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/08/01/kraft-closes-door-on-vick/

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

You know bub, "my friends" are smarter than anyone in the Jests front office.

Undoubtedly! That is why they would be the best ones to send to Foxboro as spies!

Wherever would we be without the REAL fans? Because as everyone knows, nothing at all of any consequence happens after the Pats lose their last game and the start of training camp. And even if it did, it certainly wouldn't be worth commenting on unless there were a gaggle of deuschebags here, each wanting to start his own thread on the topic, so that we could have the same opinions posted over and over again ad infinitum.

I don't think she meant to imply that nobody here was a real fan. NFGAME has been here for years, and she doesn't post much in the offseason. There are a few "regulars" who do not care to get involved in our offseason topics. Unfortunate wording, maybe. But she is indeed a true fan and a well informed and intelligent one at that.

this should put the end of all rumors

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/08/01/kraft-closes-door-on-vick/

Thank you for the link! I've been waiting for them to put an end to the idiots in the media propogating this rumor! But check out all the idiots who commented on this article! There's one calling himself jerseypatriot who claims Tom dumping Bridget was worse that Vick killing those dogs! Another moron is upset because it will affect his Madden video game, and claims the wildcat is the "wave of the future"! One claims Kraft is drunk, and of course there's the hater who claims Tom is "the best" due to stolen signals. I guess there are mental midgets on every internet site!!!

Sections
Shortcuts