Victor Cruz

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Victor Cruz

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

10 TDs out of a supposed slot guy who is catching balls from an inferior Eli Manning?  Me likey.

sure ain't inferior when he plays you guys  :  )

Wounded ducks to Tyrees helmet isn't on something to write home about.  Enough. Eli isn't even on his brother's level.

few are

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

10 TDs out of a supposed slot guy who is catching balls from an inferior Eli Manning?  Me likey.

Wounded ducks to Tyrees helmet isn't on something to write home about.  Enough. Eli isn't even on his brother's level.

few are

Well, Brady, Rodgers and Brees certainly are with more to come. Eli and Big Ben can enjoy the view from down below.

never said eli was brady brees or rodgers

never brought up ben either

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

few are

Well, Brady, Rodgers and Brees certainly are with more to come. Eli and Big Ben can enjoy the view from down below.

I brought up Ben to remind you of Eli's second tier kind of place. lol

i brought up eli to remind u he owns the pats. lol

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

few are

I brought up Ben to remind you of Eli's second tier kind of place. lol

i brought up eli to remind u he owns the pats. lol

He doesn't own anything. He's a blind squirrel who was lucky to find a couple of nuts. One, via Tyree. Another via NE rebuilding on the fly off a lockout.

His stats are average.

Long, long way down for wittle Eli and Co. Enjoy the ride. It will take a while to get back.

glad you agree!

back to the topic at hand if u land cruz congratulations but i dont see it

at the end he will be back with jints

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

I really suspect they'll use the draft for WR. There just aren't great options available this year in free agency.  Cruz would be a great addition, but between the pick and the cap cost I don't see it as likely.

I mentioned this earlier, but read this.  If you take Cruz off NY's hands, BB would have the leverage based on the market for the next 2 years, minimum.

Like Welker, Cruz is a victim of the weak market, but I'd roll the dice with us taking on NY's problems and hammering out a deal that would likely surpass the Giants' offer, because the Giants are in a cap pinch in 2013 and 2014.

We're not.

Question is, would you rather pay Cruz or Welker the 7-8 mil per average deal?   They just saved a bit on Lloyd, they can cut Gostkoski and save 3.5 mil per in 2013 and 2014.  If they want to do it, they can do it.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/03/14/giant-assist-welker-amendola-deals-could-hurt-cruzs-dash-for-cash/

Sure, I'd pay Cruz more than Welker, and $7 or $8 million is probably in range of what he'd get as an unrestricted free agent.  However, Cruz might prefer a one year deal like Talib did in this market rather than a longer term deal if that longer term deal seems low.  So the Pats might have to pay to pry him away for more than a year.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

I really suspect they'll use the draft for WR. There just aren't great options available this year in free agency.  Cruz would be a great addition, but between the pick and the cap cost I don't see it as likely.

I mentioned this earlier, but read this.  If you take Cruz off NY's hands, BB would have the leverage based on the market for the next 2 years, minimum.

Like Welker, Cruz is a victim of the weak market, but I'd roll the dice with us taking on NY's problems and hammering out a deal that would likely surpass the Giants' offer, because the Giants are in a cap pinch in 2013 and 2014.

We're not.

Question is, would you rather pay Cruz or Welker the 7-8 mil per average deal?   They just saved a bit on Lloyd, they can cut Gostkoski and save 3.5 mil per in 2013 and 2014.  If they want to do it, they can do it.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/03/14/giant-assist-welker-amendola-deals-could-hurt-cruzs-dash-for-cash/

Sure, I'd pay Cruz more than Welker, and $7 or $8 million is probably in range of what he'd get as an unrestricted free agent.  However, Cruz might prefer a one year deal like Talib did in this market rather than a longer term deal if that longer term deal seems low.  So the Pats might have to pay to pry him away for more than a year.  

this is an awful lot of manuevering and bellichick doesn't give up picks

the only reason besides cruz's talent would be bellichick trying to stick it to the giants and i doubt kraft will pay that and bellichick give up a first round pick for that