Video of Faulk catch from in front of him?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Video of Faulk catch from in front of him?

Link ... anyone?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

Re: Video of Faulk catch from in front of him?

I already asked for this.  Crickets.

It was impossible for Faulk to bobbling the ball on the other side of the 30, get hit as hard as he was and gain possession after getting hit.  Physics wil simply not allow that.  His body getting hit would move much faster to the 29 than the bobbling ball would be moving.  If he had really been bobbling and didn't have possession it was a fumble, per anyone who has passed even a basic Physics course.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

In Response to Re: Video of Faulk catch from in front of him?:
    [QUOTE]I already asked for this.  Crickets. It was impossible for Faulk to bobbling the ball on the other side of the 30, get hit as hard as he was and gain possession after getting hit.  Physics wil simply not allow that.  His body getting hit would move much faster to the 29 than the bobbling ball would be moving.  If he had really been bobbling and didn't have possession it was a fumble, per anyone who has passed even a basic Physics course.
    Posted by pauldeba[/QUOTE]

I asked you which replay. You didn't respond.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Video of Faulk catch from in front of him? : I asked you which replay. You didn't respond.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

The one they showed at field level form the left sideline, exactly once last night.  he bobbled, held it got hit and was pushed back.  You need to see both videos to see when he had possession (sideline video) and where he had possession )just over the 30 before being pushed back a yard). I was pissed thye only showe dit once last night

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Video of Faulk catch from in front of him? : The one they showed at field level form the left sideline, exactly once last night.  he bobbled, held it got hit and was pushed back.  You need to see both videos to see when he had possession (sideline video) and where he had possession )just over the 30 before being pushed back a yard). I was pissed thye only showe dit once last night
    Posted by pauldeba[/QUOTE]

Is Faulk moving left to right or right to left?

NFL.com has the regular endzone video where Brady is throwing to the right and Faulk is moving right along the standard above the sideline view. Check out the video section. The NFL Network replay has it in a few clips.

ESPN showed one where it is at field level but Faulk is moving right to left - the camera seems to be around the 50 yard line or further on the Colts side of the field. That wasn't a very good view, though. I haven't looked for it online, but if that is the one you mean, I am pretty sure I can find it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMSoxFan. Show JMSoxFan's posts

Belichick is a complete MORON-----he should apologize to all of the Patriot fans, all of the Colts fans and the entire NFL.  His EGO is managing his mind and tongue