Video of hurt GRONK partying after the loss: RODNEY HARRISON wants to smack Gronk, do you?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: Video of hurt GRONK partying after the loss, you got a problem with that?

In Response to Re: Video of hurt GRONK partying after the loss, you got a problem with that?:
    In Response to Re: Video of hurt GRONK partying after the loss, you got a problem with that? : It is stuffed shirts like you that have killed america. Nobody at that party was being "UNPROFESSIONAL" and their behavior was totally acceptable. If anything, I would think Gronk's actions show that he is the consumate professional partier.
    Posted by rtuinila

its all fun and games now, lets see what u enablers say when he develops an alcohol issue or starts to escalate.. gronk will have boundary issues, u wait and see. nothing wrong with partying, there were other pats there at this pre-planned party incl BJE. if anything matt light was far worse and more disgusting and unbecoming at his age and position.. gronk is the most high profile fuy now, he must exercise better discretion. time to keep it low at the party, watch BJE and the other responsible vets. heck mr. kraft was there, follow his lead.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PAULICAS1975. Show PAULICAS1975's posts

Re: Video of hurt GRONK partying after the loss: RODNEY HARRISON wants to smack Gronk, do you?

Who cares what they did after the SB. I dont. They played in the game right? Not like they partied before the game o the night before. PeopleMedia just need to understand that its not the end of the world. They lost. Wow. Move on.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: Video of hurt GRONK partying after the loss: RODNEY HARRISON wants to smack Gronk, do you?

You obviously have no idea about dealing with a crushing disappointment. Perhaps someday in your life if you  get your heart broken on the big stage you  will understand why you might want to get smashed and forget about it for a while. 

I have absolutely no issue with this and feel sorry for those who do. 

On the other hand, if you want to make the case that Gronk should not have been out on the town on his sore ankle the night he injured it - an event that got comparitively little press - you'd have a point we could at least debate and discuss. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In Response to Re: Video of hurt GRONK partying after the loss, you got a problem with that?:
    In Response to Re: Video of hurt GRONK partying after the loss, you got a problem with that? : It is stuffed shirts like you that have killed america. Nobody at that party was being "UNPROFESSIONAL" and their behavior was totally acceptable. If anything, I would think Gronk's actions show that he is the consumate professional partier.
    Posted by rtuinila

I didn't know America was dead. That statement is as dumb as Commie's original at the top of the thread.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Who cares? What concern is it to anyone? Give it a rest.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Glad to see Jonathon Kraft come out and support Gronk bout the partying.

Rodney just needs to shut his trap.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbear3915. Show mbear3915's posts

At first I was a bit upset about Gronk going crazy after a major loss, but after reading it was a Patriots official party, I wonder why a fan would video and post something that could make the team look bad. I must be too 'old school' ...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mybologna2. Show mybologna2's posts

In Response to Re: Video of hurt GRONK partying after the loss: RODNEY HARRISON wants to smack Gronk, do you?:
    ur probably one of those dirtbags with tattoos all over who washes once a month and has been in jail about 6 times...in ur stained wife-beater or grungy denim with holes in it right now? how's that meth lab in the garage doing bro?
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]
    Well to some posters who live in a van it would be a up grade,I myself am taking the over on being in jail about 6 times,way way over(I am talking about myself)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TBSHBT1969. Show TBSHBT1969's posts

More useless fluff for the media. After losing the SB I'd probably want to go get drunk as well! Did people expect them to go home, crawl into bed, curl up and cry for a week? At least he wasn't out at some club shooting himself in the leg! Gronk put in a great season. Unfortunately he wasn't healthy enough to be a playmaker last Sunday. These guys need some unwinding time. For Gronk he may need surgery and then a lot of rehab. OTAs will come soon enough. Sometimes you just need to let it go and clear your mind. The kid is what, 23 years old? Once again the media is trying to manipulate the public into thinking ill of the Patriots. While they may have lost the game, they had a great season nonetheless. I say let them unwind while they have some free time!
    Posted by Bubthegrub12

Well, if he would have jumped on the field like he did later on when he was dancing maybe he would have made some plays. That's the sad part, not that he was out partying, but that he was healthy enough to dance and jump around (albeit like a goofball, I mean, WHO dances like that?!) but couldn't get it done on the field. That's what would bother me if I was a cheatriots fan.

Sections
Shortcuts