Video of Nate Ebner

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Video of Nate Ebner

In Response to Re: Video of Nate Ebner:
    In Response to Re: Video of Nate Ebner : :) laughing "and not only that but he may actually be the missing link" did you mean for our team make make it over teh hump or as in human evolution? (laughing)
    Posted by bredbru
    I meant in both terms,we have been lacking the one guy who will deliver the blow that sends the other team a message. Also if you watch the video doesn't he like he's stalking his prey? So yes the cro-magnum man as been found. LMAO

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: Video of Nate Ebner:
    In Response to Re: Video of Nate Ebner : I meant in both terms,we have been lacking the one guy who will deliver the blow that sends the other team a message. Also if you watch the video doesn't he like he's stalking his prey? So yes the cro-magnum man as been found. LMAO
    Posted by sportsbozo1

you're a smart person to weave that humor/double entendre in there.
    we gotta come up with a name for this  guy.
    for now, from you, he's the "missing link".

:)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Running back is a possibility.  I'll assume that the guy has been scouted and he doesn't fumble much in rugby.  He catches enough laterals, so why not have him catch forward passes also?  He specializes in finding holes and in making people miss.  Rugby isn't wrestling at all. 

Rugby's great advantage is stamina training.  These guys don't wear down after running for 1 minute straight.  Imagine if they can get thirty seconds of relaxation after every 5 or 10 seconds of action.

Actually, it wouldn't hurt to have a second guy on the field who could pitch a lateral.  Even one or two pitches a game would drive defenses nuts and driving them nuts is exactly the point.  Ebner is already a go for the flea-flicker.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

i think he came reccomended by Vrable

Sections
Shortcuts