Viking running up the score.....

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LifeTimePat. Show LifeTimePat's posts

Viking running up the score.....

I really couldnt care less and more power to them, but will ANY media pundit call them out like they do the Pats....

I guess I already know the answer

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from k-maxx. Show k-maxx's posts

Re: Viking running up the score.....

Time for someone to brake Favre in half.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

2 threads on this topic already...On the other other thread I called it a classless move. I should probably hedge on this one and say "That's Football".LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

They called them out on Fox. Bradshaw thought it lacked class (not his words, but it was what he was basically saying.) Jimmy Johnson said to heck with  the other team and worry about your own. If you need to get your team ready for next week, play on and don't worry about the feelings of the other team.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from maninCA. Show maninCA's posts

Dude, the Pats aren't being picked on (snivel snivel).  Turns out, when people don't like it no matter WHO the team is that is running up the score.

To answer your question, Joe Buck questioned the call about 4 seconds after the touchdown. There you go.  He thought they may have run the score up too.  Now all you Pats fans can drop this issue.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Dude, the Pats aren't being picked on (snivel snivel).  Turns out, when people don't like it no matter WHO the team is that is running up the score.

To answer your question, Joe Buck questioned the call about 4 seconds after the touchdown. There you go.  He thought they may have run the score up too.  Now all you Pats fans can drop this issue

Spoken by the man with exactly 29 posts.  Thanks so much for setting the record straight.   But I guess we should expect this type of flaming, given that you actually posted this in another thread:

Your team got MORE than its' share of calls going its' way en route to 2 of its' superbowls, so shut the F up man.

Classy. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AdrenalineJunkie. Show AdrenalineJunkie's posts

maninCA, I usually just ignore trolls like you, but you are getting really annoying. How about you go to the following article are read all the comments:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/01/17/vikes-put-up-one-more-to-ice-it/

The majority, are saying what many Pats fans were saying in 2007: if you don't want to be scored on, stop it.

Yet, during 2007 on that same site and on this board, all we heard was about how classless the Pats were for running up the score. When this year they beat the Titans, we heard the same.

We get it, you don't like the Pats, you don't like the people on this board. That's fine, most of us can live with that. But please, do not pretend that people were not up in arms during the 2007 season and that everytime the Pats play a lopsided game we get all the "classless" and "running up the score" comments.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Well put, AdrenalineJunkie.

He's just another angry little troll; funny how he didn't show up two seasons ago.  When you're a troll it's so easy to take cheap shots, and so hard to post something logical.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

I'm not by a TV - what type of hissy fit are Rivers and Tomlinson throwing?