Vikings and Texans loss tonight weren't good for our Raider's pick!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carbonflow. Show carbonflow's posts

Vikings and Texans loss tonight weren't good for our Raider's pick!!!!

I was cheering for Houston, Washington, Cleveland and Minnesota this week in hopes of moving up the draft board with Raider's pick. 

Damn it!!!

Although it is not likely at this point, it will be incredible if the Raider's pick ends up as a 10. Three of those top ten picks could very easily include Luck, Mallet, Newton and Locker which in a way would make the pick more like a six or seven pick and give BB tremendous leverage to trade-down, should that be the case.

for the last three weeks

go Arizona, San Francisco, Minnesota, Dallas, Washington, Cleveland, Houston, Tennesee, Cleveland,and all 6-7 teams

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Re: Vikings and Texans loss tonight weren't good for our Raider's pick!!!!

I think Minnesota and Houston will win another game or two this year.

I don't know that the Browns will, although they might with Mangini desperate to keep his job.

Washington probably won't.

Plus, the weakness of the AFC West as a division will help the Patriots win tiebreakers because the Raiders' pick would get priority due to the relative weakness of their schedule.

The Raiders still have to play the Colts and a couple other teams that are vying for playoff spots.  The Broncos are the only team that the Raiders should beat.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Doesn't matter I'm sure BB won'y mind another first round pick even if it's not the 15th pick.

the fact is he will have practicly 3 first rounders, the higher the better when it comes to negotiating salaries

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

I predict the Raiders pick will be somewhere between 1 and 30 overall.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Vikings and Texans loss tonight weren't good for our Raider's pick!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Doesn't matter I'm sure BB won'y mind another first round pick even if it's not the 15th pick. the fact is he will have practicly 3 first rounders, the higher the better when it comes to negotiating salaries
    Posted by kansaspatriot[/QUOTE]

It sounds like there might be a rookie salary structure in place, possibly by the 2011 draft, meaning that picks would be slotted a certain amount of money.  This would mean that Pats fans should root for the Raiders to do as bad as possible to help improve the Pats' pick because money wouldn't be an object.

The Raiders still have to play the Colts and Chiefs.  Hopefully the Colts and Chiefs will beat them.  The Broncos won't.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Vikings and Texans loss tonight weren't good for our Raider's pick!!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:  The Raiders still have to play the Colts and Chiefs.  Hopefully the Colts and Chiefs will beat them.  The Broncos won't.
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

I see the raiders beating the colts, but losing on the road to the chiefs. true bronocs will get blasted