VIKINGS' KLUWE +SHIANCOE get BOUNTYGATE!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

VIKINGS' KLUWE +SHIANCOE get BOUNTYGATE!

http://www.foxsportsnorth.com/04/07/12/Kluwe-Shiancoe-call-Williams-neanderthal/msn_landing.html?blockID=704524&feedID=5930

this is the best summary of bountygate i've seen. for a punter, kluwe is very outspoken. i know others said it about us with spygate, but i do believe vikes win the ring minus the bounty thing. i aslo believe 90% of what williams said is unfortunately standard macho talk in most lockerrooms. its the 10% that should get him BANNED for life and perhaps even prosecuted AND sued!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ender587. Show Ender587's posts

Re: VIKINGS' KLUWE +SHIANCOE get BOUNTYGATE!

Have you even heard the audio?  90% standard macho talk?  Im not sure you understand how ignorant you actually sound.. How many locker rooms have you been in by the way?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In Response to Re: VIKINGS' KLUWE +SHIANCOE get BOUNTYGATE!:
    [QUOTE]Have you even heard the audio?  90% standard macho talk?  Im not sure you understand how ignorant you actually sound.. How many locker rooms have you been in by the way?
    Posted by Ender587[/QUOTE]

Ender.... You are spot on!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

In Response to Re: VIKINGS' KLUWE +SHIANCOE get BOUNTYGATE!:
    [QUOTE]Have you even heard the audio?  90% standard macho talk?  Im not sure you understand how ignorant you actually sound.. How many locker rooms have you been in by the way?
    Posted by Ender587[/QUOTE]did u actually read the article link at all? kluwe said 90%... i agree with u that its likely more as you suggest. bountygate is disgusting. most ofg the players are trying to downplay it atleast PUBLICLY. THESE 2 stand out for they are laying it all out there on twitter.