Vikings set Moss adrift.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from paob. Show paob's posts

Vikings set Moss adrift.

According to Michael Lombardi, 
    Randy Moss was waived by the Minnesota Vikings. Hmmm, the plot thickens.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

Re: Vikings set Moss adrift.

oh my...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

WOW

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyHasMoreRings. Show BradyHasMoreRings's posts

In Response to Vikings set Moss adrift.:
    According to Michael Lombardi,  Randy Moss was waived by the Minnesota Vikings. Hmmm, the plot thickens.
    Posted by paob

BRING EM BACK...THANKS FOR YOUR 3RD ROUNDER VIKES.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Too bad the Pats are last in line to pick him up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

SWEET... I bet we can get another 4 Rd pick for him.. Di you see him lovin the Kraf and BB..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

Do not bring him back! Had a nice run. It's over! Move on!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Regardless it should be interesting.

Who can take on this kind of a personality, mid season?

Dallas is done.  The Skins will be in line, so can see that or KC. Maybe New Orleans.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Bring em HERE! 

This will OPEN up Welker again! lol....you can't write a better script here...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Pmike hows that work again? the team that traded him is last to resign him, does that mean every other has to pass him up?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Unbelievable.  It's clear the Vikes are going nowhere and he wasn't gonna tolerate that.  And Chilly didn't like being called out in public apparently.  It would be really comical if it wasn't so sad.  Randy just can't help himself with those rants.  Thanks for the 3rd rounder Vikes.  Maybe Randy can end up on a contender somehow, not sure how the waiver process works.  But the next team he goes to should be very wary.     

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

He make a good jet

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from smorgan86. Show smorgan86's posts

In Response to Vikings set Moss adrift.:
    According to Michael Lombardi,  Randy Moss was waived by the Minnesota Vikings. Hmmm, the plot thickens.
    Posted by paob

It's true. He'll be back in NE you just watch. Plus a nice free 3rd round pick

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/blogs/106461848.html?elr=KArksi8cyaiU9PmP:QiUiacyKU7DYaGEP7vDEh7P:DiUs

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Vikings set Moss adrift.:
    Pmike hows that work again? the team that traded him is last to resign him, does that mean every other has to pass him up?
    Posted by harleyroadking

I thought the team with the worst record of all the teams that put in a claim is who gets him.

Vested-veteran status does not matter. That's what NFL network just said.

Oh . . .   and the Vikings have to pay his contract . . .

which I find hilarious.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from paob. Show paob's posts

Bring em HERE!  This will OPEN up Welker again! lol....you can't write a better script here...
    Posted by NOISE

He won't speak to the media, so Randy Moss must interview Randy Moss to get Randy Moss's reaction.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Moss has sort of become a enigma. Everyone thinks he is so great, but he has not done a lot lately. He just runs go patterns, and he has become somewhat of a problem. This should be interesting to see where he goes.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

Come Back Home Randy !!

there is nothing to lose randy has learned hiss lesson
    and he will be productive in ne again

give him a chance

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Can he simply refuse to report if claimed to force his way on to the contender of his choosing?  The upside of a return to the Pats (not advocating for it at all) is that he knows where he stands in terms of fitting into the offense.  He won't be the focal point and if he came back he knows this coming in.   

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

In Response to Re: Vikings set Moss adrift. : He won't speak to the media, so Randy Moss must interview Randy Moss to get Randy Moss's reaction.
    Posted by paob

Yeah... I look forward to that interview :)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

wow, what a great weekend!  comon houston!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

SO you people want a man with a head injury on your team because he can open things up for other receivers? That why he was miserable in the first place. Oh yea, that, and the ridiculous money he wanted.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from toocool9090. Show toocool9090's posts

I hope the Jets get him... Plant the bad seed into their locker to tear them apart next.

But seriously, I want him to come back to NE... with some reservations. Are we better without him? On Madden? no we are much worse. But on the football field? I would love to say no, but the results have shown otherwise. I just don't know.

Also, what will that say if all other 31 teams reject him.. including the ones in our division!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

COME BACK MOSS

Sections
Shortcuts