Vikings set Moss adrift.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

Re: Vikings set Moss adrift.

In Response to Re: Vikings set Moss adrift.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Vikings set Moss adrift. : Maybe  because  he licks BB balls
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

well Randy had his best year ever with BB;maybe Norv should try it

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J-Money12. Show J-Money12's posts

Hell, the pats could end up with all the draft picks in the 3rd round. We sign him again and trade him again! and then the team waives him.  Randy and BB had this planned out all along. Randy goes in and becomes disrupitive and a nuisance and they waive him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from The-dude. Show The-dude's posts

Hope a good team doesn't get him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]Hell, the pats could end up with all the draft picks in the 3rd round. We sign him again and trade him again! and then the team waives him.  Randy and BB had this planned out all along. Randy goes in and becomes disrupitive and a nuisance and they waive him.
    Posted by J-Money12[/QUOTE]

bahwha

It's a long lost Jame Bond plot that never got written into a movie.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

OK, I give. As long as he is never allowed to have a microphone in front of his face, I'm in.

I think it's a good think that BB is running the team though. And he will never again be in a Pat's uniform.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Vikings set Moss adrift. : Maybe  because  he licks BB balls
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]

Aaah, but what you really meant is "too bad Norv Turner and the Chargettes are too awful of a team for Mr. Randy Moss to consider playing here."  I hear ya man, and I agree. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

Jeez people, maybe there's a reason Belichick traded him in season? They're a better, tougher team without him.

It's funny to see everyone flip-flop, especially after the pats success without Moss. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I doubt any other team takes a chance on him when he talks about how awesome BB and Kraft are and how dreamy Tom is every chance he gets. It's clear he wants to be a Patriot, but do the Pats want him back is the question?  Could see an AFC rival picking him up just to keep him away from New England. SD, NYJ, Indy (I have my doubts because they don't pick up veteran free agents). I doubt a team with a young QB will pick him up, but I can also see Dallas and Cinncy going after him too. 

=D

We still get a third round pick for him? Yeppers! =D  EPIC WIN!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rockdog1293000. Show Rockdog1293000's posts

Here's a ringing endorsement from Welker:

* Would you welcome him back to New England with open arms? 

"You know, that's all coach Belichick's decision. So whatever he decides we're open to as a team. And I'm sure he'll do what's best for the organization."

AKA I'm glad that me first player is gone so we can finally have an identity on offense that doesn't involve having to make Randy happy if he doesn't have 200 yards receiving. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Let's face it Childress is a horses patoot! I think Randy would be the perfect fit now that he would be relegated to being the fourth option. I would love to see him back in the Blue and silver! However the rest of the league would have to pass on him and that's not going to happen. The Raiders if they had Randy Moss would be dangerous and even the Rams if they signed him might be able too make a run at a playoff spot. Randy will not be unemployed for very long! Oh well Randy if nothing else is entertaining.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I'd be fearful if I was another team trying to grab him. This situation screams "Pats or nothing" to me.

Why would you want to bring in a potential cancer mid season? 

The bottom line is, he wanted the deal. 

He forced BB's hand, BB called it and now he has no deal. Think about it.

Since he has no deal, what does he want?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsordie. Show patsordie's posts

According to the collective bargaining agreement, if any waiver of a veteran player who has completed the season that gives him four years of service occurs between February 1st and the trading deadline in mid October, then that player shall be considered an unrestricted free agent by termination of his contract.

Since this is happening after the trade deadline, I guess Moss has to go through the waiver process.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

i could see indy picking him up and unfortunately, he would be great there.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]According to the collective bargaining agreement , if any waiver of a veteran player who has completed the season that gives him four years of service occurs between February 1st and the trading deadline in mid October, then that player shall be considered an unrestricted free agent by termination of his contract. Since this is happening after the trade deadline, I guess Moss has to go through the waiver process.
    Posted by patsordie[/QUOTE]

Right. And don't be so sure he's picked up by tomorrow when now 30 other teams might want him, but also realize he may or likely does not want to be there.

The guy was borderline in tears last night gushing over the Krafts, Brady and BB and did not get on his own plane.

I think it's highly likely no team would want to take such a risk, unless of course the have a dire need of a #1 where there is no real risk.

KC would seem to be the team that would more sense. Pioli, Cassel, 1st place, a need for a legit #1, etc.

His only real chance in his mind, though, is NE, when you considering the outlying variables with regards to how he feels and why he stayed off the plane.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Look at this pic from the aftermath of yesterday's game...if BB could get him back, with a restructured attitude, he would take him in a heartbeat.

http://sports.espn.go.com/boston/nfl/columns/story?columnist=macmullan_jackie&id=5751398

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

teams with interest:
    dallas
    washington
    rams
    dolphins
    raiders
    cheifs
    and more
    according to adam s

does randy want to go there tho?
    does he want a ring, or stats?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I figured Washington and Dallas, but he doesn't want to go there.

KC would be his best move from a player standpoint.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]Here's a ringing endorsement from Welker: * Would you welcome him back to New England with open arms?  "You know, that's all coach Belichick's decision. So whatever he decides we're open to as a team. And I'm sure he'll do what's best for the organization." AKA I'm glad that me first player is gone so we can finally have an identity on offense that doesn't involve having to make Randy happy if he doesn't have 200 yards receiving. 
    Posted by Rockdog1293000[/QUOTE]

It could also mean "With him I had two back-to-back 100 yard catches and 1000 yard seasons. Since he's been gone you hear my name once in a while. BB, the Pats are better when Welker is running open, do what's best for Welker." 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsordie. Show patsordie's posts

Minndy media chatter:

"The 4-3 Dolphins are reportedly interested in "blocking" the 6-1 Patriots from reacquiring Moss. Miami could also use him as an explosive bookend for Brandon Marshall. The Seahawks are also 4-3, so along with the Fins they'll be toward the bottom of the waiver order. We suspect that Moss might not get past the Broncos, who at 2-5 will be among the first teams eligible to put in a claim. Broncos coach Josh McDaniels coached Moss in New England."

By the way, does Moss have a choice? I mean if a team claims him, can he so no? My guess is not - am I right?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

He can simply not report which changes things.  

Keep in mind, his whole reasoning here was to get a new deal. These waiver teams would need to put a deal on the table when he walks in.

The whole point of Moss being released is because of NE. 

His issues don't go away in Denver, Seattle or Miami, etc.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

i bet he clears waviers... why is a team going to take a 6 mil risk on a guy who doesnt want to play for them, and hes a guy who will check out if he doesnt want to play

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Plus, he doesn't have to report to any team that claims him. So if Miami makes a claim on him, he can simply say, "sorry, I won't report". Randy can choose his destiny, so it is completely likely he could be available come 4pm tomorrow. If so, he is open for business. So, I'm not saying he will go back to the Pats, but by extending himself to the 4pm deadline tomorrow, he in essence could begin a small bidding war for his services amongst a good 3-5 different teams, plus collect his salary which I believe the Vikes are on the hook for. Of course, this would assume it's all about the money for him...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

ZBellino is saying he has to report.