Vince news

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Vince news

Ha, right on cue, my expectations aren't just met, but exceeded! 

Vive les enfants! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This just in.  Vince is still really fat.  His blown out achilles has been begging him not to put his full weight on it.  I see no reason why Vince cannot return to his pre 2012 status as the fattest most overrated/overpaid DLman in the NFL.  After all, it's not like 80 % of skill players NEVER RETURN TO THE FIELD after a ruptured achilles... in case you were wondering, FV is not a skill player.

[/QUOTE]

Neither is RON MEXICO...better get the word to YOUR NY JETS, UNCLE RICO.....

LOL

[/QUOTE]

You really like the Ron Mexico stuff, don't you smelly melly.  Hey, what's on your lip?  Bwahahahahaha!  Look, Russ has one too.

[/QUOTE]

Well, sphinctoid, you'll love this one!

For those of you who may have forgotten, or do not know why Vick is being referred to as "Ron Mexico":

VICK CHARGED IN SEX SUIT

APRIL 5, 2003--Claiming that Michael Vick gave her herpes, a Georgia woman is suing the star NFL quarterback for negligence and battery. According to the below lawsuit, Sonya Elliot, a 26-year-old health care worker, was infected with the sexually transmitted disease in April 2003 after an unprotected encounter with Vick at the athlete's Duluth, Georgia home. Elliott alleges that after testing positive for Herpes Simplex 2, she confronted the Atlanta Falcons star, 24, about her condition. 'I've got something to tell you. I've got it,' Vick admitted to her,according to Elliott's State Court complaint, which alleges that Vick then told her that 'he had not known how to tell her about his condition, and that it was not something that he liked to talk about.' Elliott's complaint also contends that Vick 'apologized profusely' for not telling her he was infected with the STD. Elliot's lawsuit alleges that Vick has used the name "Ron Mexico" and, in a related court filing, her lawyers are seeking Vick's admission that he used the 'Mexico' alias--and perhaps other fake names--'for the purpose of herpes testing and/or treatment.' In her lawsuit, which does not specify monetary damages, Elliott states that she met Vick at a Virginia Beach nightclub in May 2001 and, shortly thereafter, began a close personal relationship with the football star (though the couple did not have sex until late-2002). Last December, Vick, the top overall pick in the 2001 National Football League draft, signed a ten-year, $130 million contract with the Falcons, the richest deal in league history. (17 pages)

Here's a copy of the lawsuit:http://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/michael-vick-hit-sex-suit

I'm Ron Mexico Organic Cotton Tee

¡Viva Ron Mexico!
Michael Vick is having the game of his life.  In one half of play he has passed for 264 yards 3 TDs and no interceptions.  He has also rushed for 66 yards 2 TDs and no fumbles.  We can now return to calling Mike Vick’s play “electric”.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Vive les enfants! 

What's wrong Pro? We got your French-Canadian panties in a bunch? Its all good man. If you wanted refined, well behaved, intellectual type fans, you should stick to engaging in your own country's national sport.....HOCKEY!!! Yeah, right!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

BTW, Prolatesphinctoid, you love to take shots at your old country...so just stop being so pretentious and sanctimonious...it's tiring, like your constant bloviations on all things American you can't stand...you aren't the most wise human being here....trust me, you're not..I know that comes as a blow to you, but.....BUSTCHISE is often as profound on his comments about the human condition as you...give your opinions a rest..stick to football....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

[QUOTE]

Vive les enfants! 

What's wrong Pro? We got your French-Canadian panties in a bunch? Its all good man. If you wanted refined, well behaved, intellectual type fans, you should stick to engaging in your own country's national sport.....HOCKEY!!! Yeah, right!

RALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO.....time to flatten the tires on the sitter's car...mom and dad will be PO'd...too F'N BAD!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Hmmm . . . never said a thing about Canada, did I?  You guys seem a tad sensitive. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Vive les enfants! 

LMAO.....time to flatten the tires on the sitter's car...mom and dad will be PO'd...too F'N BAD!

YO MELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HAHAHAHA!..........funny how defector sounds so similar to defecator!!!!! AND THEY BOTH STINK LIKE HELL!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Vive les enfants! 

[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHA..........funny how defector sounds so similar to defecator!!!!! AND THEY BOTH STINK LIKE HELL!!!

[/QUOTE]

lmfao...rofl.....you're likely to ruffle his delicate mature Canadain sensibilities...

Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Vive les enfants! 

HAHAHAHA..........funny how defector sounds so similar to defecator!!!!! AND THEY BOTH STINK LIKE HELL!!!

lmfao...rofl.....you're likely to ruffle his delicate mature Canadain sensibilities...

'Oh!!! I beg your pardon! Did you just poot???? Well, I nevah! How barbaric!'  YO PRO, come on back to AMERICA.......lots has changed since you ran from your responsibilities waaaaay back when.  Better toughen up a bit though............

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Vive les enfants! 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh!!! I beg your pardon! Did you just poot???? Well, I nevah! How barbaric! YO PRO, come on back to AMERICA.......lots has changed sine you ran from your responsibilities waaaaay back when.  Better toughen up a bit though............

[/QUOTE]

Naw...that's askin' way too much!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I look forward to more posts about Vaseline . . . 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

LMAO......I'm impressed....all that time and that's what you're intellect could produce?...I'm so disappointed.....

Have a nice life...impress yourself....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Cankerman! 

Bwahahahahaha!  Your best one yet. 

But you might want to stop while you are a head.  Thats like 1 out of 1000.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Hey Pro, I'm not a Dr. but you might want to try abstinence instead of vaseline! You probably won't hurt or bleed as much...........Not that there's anything wrong with that! Whatever floats your boat, dude????

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey Pro, I'm not a Dr. but you might want to try abstinence! You probably won't hurt or bleed as much...........Not that there's anything wrong with that! Whatever floats your boat dude.......

[/QUOTE]

It's a Canadian thing I think Rally bro...I think that's why he skidaddled up north

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Hey Pro, I'm not a Dr. but you might want to try abstinence! You probably won't hurt or bleed as much...........Not that there's anything wrong with that! Whatever floats your boat dude.......

It's a Canadian thing I think Rally bro...I think that's why he skidaddled up north

Ah-ha! A defecator and a skidaddler.........No wonder he needs more vaseline!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Poor Rally, still bitter thirty years later about having to play in the CFL. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Vince extended pending phsyical or what. Im sick of this second hand news from a 3rd hand source.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ah-ha! A defecator and a skidaddler. No wonder he needs more vaseline!

[/QUOTE]

Zoot Alohrs...skidaddlers have a clinical inclination to both vaseline and defecation...scientific fact

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

Winnipeg will do that to you! Thank goodness for Labatts Big Blue!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Zoot Alohrs...skidaddlers have a clinical inclination to both vaseline and defecation...scientific fact

LOL!!!! Pro, see? Was it worth it? Now cut that HOLIER THAN THOU BS once and for all.........FOOTBALL!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Winnipeg will do that to you! Thank goodness for Labatts Big Blue!

[/QUOTE]

Well, I guess I can sympathize with that . . . 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LOL!!!! Pro, see? Was it worth it? Now cut that HOLIER THAN THOU BS once and for all.........FOOTBALL!

[/QUOTE]

It's been endless entertainment. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh the sacrifices one must make for the sake of the bigger cause........decisions, decisions....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Peace Pro...just a dustup on the endless road to nowhere which is the BDC boards

Sections
Shortcuts