Vince news

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GrantW. Show GrantW's posts

Re: Vince news

@AdamSchefter 2m

Patriots and DT Vince Wilfork restructured his contract. It's a new 3-year, $22.5M deal, per source. Wilfork stays a Patriot.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No offense, but you sound like you absolutely hate everything the Pats do.....why so serious? IT'S A GAME, not life and death...

BTW...I believe the kid suffered a heart attack...that's more then just a "heart issue"

[/QUOTE]

Actually there's quite a bit I do like about what the Pats do. People who views others as BB bashers though only seem to pick up on the negative. It's human nature to naturally look for the negative and assume everything is negative too. True, did that to me too. But, the truth of the matter is human nature remembers the bad but doesn't always remember the good, such as I called the Pats drafting Collins, I spoke highly of Ryan during the year. I liked the Revis pick up and was on the bandwagon with Muz to pick up Browner well before they signed him. Sorry I wasn't positive about A. Wilsons signing or replacing Welker with Amendola. I call them as I saw them and as it turned out I was right in those aspects.

[/QUOTE]

I agree with you...I'm Irish and tend to see the world with the glass half empty not half full.....then again, it's more necessary to dwell on the negative to fix it properly, so I do understand that part of things...

Hopefully, they can turn at least two of their decent lower picks for young, strong, athletic DL's...lord knows they need them...I also will belive Armstead's on the field and productive when I see him suited up and playing when the games count...and that's the only thing that matters.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sounds like Vince is staying, and restructuring. Done deal, ironing the fine details. I assume that it will be breaking news on ESPN tonight or tomorrow.

Is it tomorrow yet???

[/QUOTE]

Yes it is

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

In response to GrantW's comment:
    [QUOTE]

@AdamSchefter 2m

Patriots and DT Vince Wilfork restructured his contract. It's a new 3-year, $22.5M deal, per source. Wilfork stays a Patriot.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info Grant W..and thanks for the info rkarp!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Sounds like Vince is staying, and restructuring. Done deal, ironing the fine details. I assume that it will be breaking news on ESPN tonight or tomorrow.

Is it tomorrow yet???

[/QUOTE]

Yes it is

[/QUOTE]

lol!...timing is everything in life

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Is it tomorrow yet???

[/QUOTE]

Yes it is

Not bad!!! You were only wrong by two days!!! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

thanks you were right!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from gslinger66. Show gslinger66's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Is it tomorrow yet???

[/QUOTE]

Yes it is

Not bad!!! You were only wrong by two days!!! 

[/QUOTE]

I think somebody owes someone an apology.  And RallyC, when have you been right about anything?? Maybe you should retire from the board again.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Great call rkarp!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

Nicely done once again Rkarp.. I'm glad to see Vince back, this changes up the draft I think. 

Sections
Shortcuts