Vince Wilfork was the most dominate player in the trenches yesterday... end of story!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Re: Vince Wilfork was the most dominate player in the trenches yesterday... end of story!

Wilfork will be a future HOF

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Vince Wilfork was the most dominate player in the trenches yesterday... end of story!

Yeah, I loved the defensive game plan. Especially in the first half wilfork just shut the door on any runs up the middle forcing the texans to rely on schaub's arm. He got a few completions but I think they knew he couldn't sustain long drives throwing. He's just not that good.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

I know Brady played well, but throughout the last two post seasons, Wilfork has been the most consistently dominant player. He's been our best post season player. That being said, Brady is still the most important

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I think when it is all said and done that Wilfork will go down as one of this franchise's best draft picks.  I don't think anything will top Brady given the fact that he was a 6th rounder, but how the heck did we get this guy at the end of the first round?  He is easily the MVP of the defense year in and year out imo.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Wilfork was amazing, just imagine if we actually get someone next to him with any rushing ability. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Anybody see his post game interview?? Dressed all in black Vince looked like a mob enforcer....And the chain around his neck could have paid off my house!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

I think Vince has really come into his own last year and this year...he's absolutely a force in there.  He was very good before...but now he's simply dominant.  He deserves a lot of credit for continuing to work hard to be the better player that he has become.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Honestly the guy should end up in HOF some day...