Visually, who SHOCKS you that he's a Patriot?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Visually, who SHOCKS you that he's a Patriot?

My choice below. What is he, the team accountant? Travelling secretary? Nope, he's a Pro Bowler.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Re: Visually, who SHOCKS you that he's a Patriot?

Maththew Slater shocks you? I mean yeah, he looks funny with glasses on, but come on now...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

That's why the title focuses on "visually". The guy looks like a librarian!

Mayo looks like a football player. As does Spikes, Wilfork, and many of the players. Slater, however, looks more like a team executive than a player.

I've been one of the biggest Slater supporters around, I could find a post from before last season where I called him one of the best, if not THE best gunner in the league! I LOVE the guy! Doesn't make him look an less poindextery though.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from I sat on your toilet. Show I sat on your toilet's posts

Woodhead. He looks like a 14 year old that won a raffle to be a Patriot for a day but he played so well that they decided to keep him on the 53 man roster.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

In Response to Re: Visually, who SHOCKS you that he's a Patriot?:
    Woodhead. He looks like a 14 year old that won a raffle to be a Patriot for a day but he played so well that they decided to keep him on the 53 man roster.
    Posted by I sat on your toilet

Woodhead is on the roster?  I thought he was the ball boy!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

Tom Brady. 
     I'm  shocked he is still looking GQ after all the 350lbers who have sat on him. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: Visually, who SHOCKS you that he's a Patriot?:
     Tom Brady.   I'm  shocked he is still looking GQ after all the 350lbers who have sat on him. 
    Posted by Mungomunro

i agree with all three of you re slater, woody and brady (who i watched nearly have his shoulder torn off his body last year on a play).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

The safety igoube ? (I spell his name like he covers receivers)---he was/is horrible ---Wilson will replace him-thank goodness---it was painful to watch him play! We did the Jets a favor-- should have let him stay with them-special teams player only.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

I think Woodhead sits five rows down and maybe a dozen seats to the left of our seats at Foxboro.

Sections
Shortcuts