Vollmer Status?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

Vollmer Status?

Was just thinking about all the injured players; including Vollmer.

Anyone got a status update on Vollmer and/or any other injured players?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Vollmer Status?

I haven't seen anything on SeaBass although nothing I read at the time of the injury made it seem like any part of this season was in doubt.

Ditto for VW or Kelly.

Dobson is probably out till TC at best recovering from foot surgery.

Amendola did not have surgery and says he is 100% and is participating in voluntary workouts.

Easley's rehab doc says if he had to play today he could (for what that's worth).

Who the hell knows with Gronk.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

From Monday Morning MD, May 19, basically no public news is good news.

MMMD extra: ACL surgery series – Week 18

Four and a half months after the ACL surgery for Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski and Broncos linebacker Von Miller, the rehab continues.

Throughout the first months, it is routine to take anti-inflammatory medication. Typically, I prescribe stronger prescription forms of Advil/Motrin or ibuprofen. There is inevitable swelling and it pays to stay on daily medication to keep the swelling to a minimum.

By this time, the anti-inflammatory medications should be weaned down to only on an “as needed” basis. I recommend medication only after a heavy rehab day or a long day on the feet. Short-term anti-inflammatory use has few side effects. The goal is to stay away from long-term use.

At week 18, if daily medication is required due to swelling, that may be a bad omen of continuing issues. If swelling persists this far out from surgery, the cause needs to be investigated.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

I'm sure Vollmer will eventually be well enough to destroy what ever player the NY Jets throw at him...not even close, actually!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm sure Vollmer will eventually be well enough to destroy what ever player the NY Jets throw at him...not even close, actually!

[/QUOTE]

Since you're a Jet fan, the news is bad news for your team

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I haven't seen anything on SeaBass although nothing I read at the time of the injury made it seem like any part of this season was in doubt.

Ditto for VW or Kelly.

Dobson is probably out till TC at best recovering from foot surgery.

Amendola did not have surgery and says he is 100% and is participating in voluntary workouts.

Easley's rehab doc says if he had to play today he could (for what that's worth).

Who the hell knows with Gronk.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update.  Will be good to have some of these starters back - and improve our positional depth going into this season.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

We need a healthy Vollmer

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

We need a healthy Vollmer

[/QUOTE]

Absolutely.  We also need guys like Mayo and Wilfork back out there, although Wilfork may be a shell of his former self.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

We'll know soon enough.  At BB's next press conference he'll provide all of us a comprehensive status report on all of the injuries, how extensive they were, what medical procedure was employed to correct the problem, how effective the procedure turned out to be, how the rehab is progressing and exactly when we can see the player will be back on the field and ready to go.  He may even have xrays available for review.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We'll know soon enough.  At BB's next press conference he'll provide all of us a comprehensive status report on all of the injuries, how extensive they were, what medical procedure was employed to correct the problem, how effective the procedure turned out to be, how the rehab is progressing and exactly when we can see the player will be back on the field and ready to go.  He may even have xrays available for review.

[/QUOTE]

You forgot... the team doctor will be available to answer any follow questions the reporters may have regarding said injuries.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You forgot... the team doctor will be available to answer any follow questions the reporters may have regarding said injuries.

[/QUOTE]

Ah, yes, of course.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I have zero concerns on the leg

the back is always a concern with Vollmer. I like the OT depth the team is working with as well. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMAO. Good one :)

Sections
Shortcuts