Voluntary workouts?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from emilycuba33. Show emilycuba33's posts

Voluntary workouts?

Anyone hear who is or isn't at the workouts? 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Voluntary workouts?

Ignore still works!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Hey stupid/leon....shut the f*ck up

New York Jets' Thomas Jones is no-show at offseason workouts

by Dave Hutchinson/The Star-Ledger
    Tuesday March 17, 2009, 11:26 PM

Thomas Jones has missed the first two days of the voluntary offseason training program. The Jets' top running back is set to earn $900,000 this season. Is he unhappy with his contract?

Jets RB Thomas Jones has been a no-show for the first two days of the voluntary offseason workouts this week.

Jones, the AFC's leading rusher last season, is due to earn $900,000 this season. The nine-year veteran, however, is entering the third year of a four-year, $20 million deal that included $10 million guaranteed. He has earned $13.1 million in the first two years of the deal.

Jones' agent, Drew Rosenhaus, has been unavailable for comment.

If Jones is unhappy with his contract, it could get ugly. In refusing to give veteran wide receiver Laveranues Coles a long-term contract, the Jets told Coles that under new coach Rex Ryan they're not going to give veterans in their second contract new deals until their current contract runs its course.

Technically, Jones, 30, isn't in his second contract with the Jets, but he's a veteran in the middle of his contract and giving him a new deal would set a dangerous precedent.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

again stupid/leon just shut up.

Tom Brady back in New England for offseason training program, teammate says

3:37 PM Mon, Mar 16, 2009 | 
    Mike McDermott    Email |   Email this entry

By Shalise Manza Young
    Journal Sports Writer

Receiver Greg Lewis, whom the Patriots acquired via a trade with the Eagles recently, is conducting a conference call with media and was asked if he's met his new quarterback, Tom Brady, yet.

"I met Tom today at a workout and in the locker room and he came up to me and welcomed me to the team. He seemed like a great guy," Lewis said. "I've seen him on film do great things and I'm just looking forward to (getting on the field with him)."

With recent pictures of Brady in Brazil, there was speculation as to whether he would be with the team for the first day of the offseason training program, and it looks like he's back.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dantehopkins. Show dantehopkins's posts

NY Fans are easy pickings... Especially the unemployed ones that have enough time to troll OTHER TEAMS boards!  Nice to see the typical pathetic Jet fan trying to live vicariously through us.

They're a dime a dozen and have the IQ of a slice of pizza.  They all claim to be die-hard fans with a relative in Italy but we all know they're posers that root for the NY team with the best record (typically a perennial loser) and their only ties to Italy is the knock-off Ragu sauce stained on their shirts.

LOOKS LIKE THOMAS JONES IS THE NEXT BIG BUST!  You just CAN'T look away from the yearly NYC train-wreck!

So Jet Fan troll away and we'll laugh at your ignorance and the best you can come up with is a Costa Rican Journalist getting his window shot out... Love It!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Man Honda I wish I had as much time in a day to waste as you do!How about posting this weeks(I like to keep my current events current)NY Post front page article about How Brady's Goons shot at photographers or better yet answer that age old question that is on everybodies minds but are afraid to ask-Where is Tom Brady?
    Posted by Jets

Good one stupid/leon you're  the first one to post on the new forum(wasting your bosses time and money...again) As posted above TB was in Foxboro working out with his teams. Where was your RB Thomas???  Have you donated any money or food to the former jest employees that are now in the streets??

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

read the post again leon (do need glasses?) TB was in FOXBORO WORKING OUT WITH HIS TEAMMATES. He'll be ready for camp and the season when they come. So whatya doing for Easter? please pray for those former jest employees that are now resorting crime and prostitution to get by,shame,shame,shame on the Hess family.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

The reason for posting the old newspaper clipping was so that you jets fans would go back to your board,so you know up until the wedding in Costa Rica Tom was in the weight room at 6am every morning from all reports and he has since returned from the 2nd wedding and he and his teammates are back to work preparing for the upcoming season!Which would be the one where they win their 4th Super Bowl Title in this decade,which will be 4 more than the Jets won,the only thing the Jets are good at is gambling,they must of made a fortune throwing that last game agaist the Phins....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Allright gang!That's it for now but don't worry I'll check in a little later.You know Leon -Busy busy busy-may I suggest that you all get busy also! Y'all have a nice day now....ya'hear!
    Posted by Jets

Leon I'll be here for ya, love to read your gibberish. I'm pretty sure everyone has hit the ignore button on you.....LOL! oh well they're loss right, jesh why would they want read the rantings of a fool like you? I'll pray for those poor unemployed souls that the Hess family so heartlessly put on the streets....shame, shame, shame.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

WHOA! clam down! Bold, Bold, Bold what's the matter leon am I getting to ya (taste the bile....fool)...LOL! Can anyone believe that would name themselves after a heartless man whos family put all their employees on the streets, shame! on you leon.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Tom could have his head where you suggest (very vulgar by the way) and he'll still crush your team. I like the moves the Pats made, Taylor, Galloway, Bodden should all contribute, oh yeah we signed some guy from your team a TE I believe. TB will be fine and zipping passes past your defenders with his eyes closed...LOL! 
    Easter is here at my house wifey is cooking up a storm, you ever have frittata? eggs,ham, cheese mmmm
    so good. All the little ones are coloring eggs tomorrow...I'll be out on my Harley...LOL!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Leon can you tell everyone the story about how you played DIV 1 football....Im sure the new people and maybe the older ones would like to hear that one

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from emilycuba33. Show emilycuba33's posts

Anyone hear who is or isn't at the workouts? 
    Posted by emilycuba33

So, I guess so far, nobody really knows how many of the Pats are/were at the voluntary workouts other than Brady being there the first day?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Tom could have his head where you suggest (very vulgar by the way) and he'll still crush your team. I like the moves the Pats made, Taylor, Galloway, Bodden should all contribute, oh yeah we signed some guy from your team a TE I believe. TB will be fine and zipping passes past your defenders with his eyes closed...LOL!  Easter is here at my house wifey is cooking up a storm, you ever have frittata? eggs,ham, cheese mmmm so good. All the little ones are coloring eggs tomorrow...I'll be out on my Harley...LOL!
    Posted by Harleyroadking111

Harley...  Jets couldn't care less about what you say...  he never responds to your post, only to add more fuel to his thoughts and wishes.  Don't forget, he has an IV for that special "Kool Aid" permanently attached to his arm.  He definitely wishes so much for everything wrong to happen to the Pats, especially TB, ( he must have a man crush on him, since he focuses on TB and his whereabouts ) wouldn't you say?  Or, maybe, these posts are the child of a rejected TB man lover?  Nothing bites harder than someone scorned!!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Bill, how you doing? I know leon never answers me but to quote Mr. T "I pity the fool"...LOL! he has racked more ignores in the short time this new forum has opened than the years the jest have missed the playoffs..LOL!

Sections
Shortcuts