Voluntary workouts?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Re: Voluntary workouts?

First leon you always name call...Honda ring a bell? second people don't want to listen to you anymore. Leon my old adversary you are broken record, you grab hold of small nugget of information and turn into something derogatory posters are tired of it and now they can tune you out and they will. 

So how's your Easter weekend?  Pity those poor former jets employees having to go the soup kitchen for Easter dinner, shame, shame on leon hess for doing that. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Leon,

Your avatar is truly disturbing.

Well done.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Hi Emily, I actually tried to search to find out who showed up in Foxboro.  There was no news except that Brady was there.  I guess everyone that was expected showed up.  No worries!  We can relax.  

Thomas Jones didn’t show up in New Jersey though.
    But what really scared the Jets is that Favre did show up.

It turned out he only wanted to look in his locker for the other half of that bottle of Vicodin he took before the Miami game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

Tom could have his head where you suggest (very vulgar by the way) and he'll still crush your team. I like the moves the Pats made, Taylor, Galloway, Bodden should all contribute, oh yeah we signed some guy from your team a TE I believe. TB will be fine and zipping passes past your defenders with his eyes closed...LOL!  Easter is here at my house wifey is cooking up a storm, you ever have frittata? eggs,ham, cheese mmmm so good. All the little ones are coloring eggs tomorrow...I'll be out on my Harley...LOL!
    Posted by Harleyroadking111

Eggs, ham, and cheese....sounds good, H! Can we join in? Just kidding, happy Easter!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Great leon hess, looks like an old dying man!!! Looks like a skeleton to me!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Eggs, ham, and cheese....sounds good, H! Can we join in? Just kidding, happy Easter!!
    Posted by Belenus555

Thanks B same to you and yours, Do you like the bike? just ignore the dufuss sitting on ...LOL!
    I assume thats the great Belenus in your avatar

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

H:

It's the closest image that I could find...if I see a better one, it will be changed.

BTW, love the bike....LOL!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

B, hope you're not watching the Celtics this afternoon...ugg...ugg...UGLY!

I like the new site, avatars and the ignore button are nice additions bye bye leon....LOL!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Belenus555. Show Belenus555's posts

H:

After watching BU winning a thriller last night, I didn't want to expose such ugly play by the Celts to Lady B and our guests.

Ugh is right.......

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

H: After watching BU winning a thriller last night, I didn't want to expose such ugly play by the Celts to Lady B and our guests. Ugh is right.......
    Posted by Belenus555

That was a great hockey game. No goalie for like 10 minutes, 2 goals with less than a minute left, then the floater banging off the defender in o.t. always hated Miami teams...even the ones from Ohio...LOL!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Ags-That was by far your most immature and infintile post to date -Congrats! Skirting the issue of Tom Brady's lack of priorities doesn't make the glaring problem go away. Anybody with an IQ higher then 31 care to join in the probably the most intriguing coversation in here?
    Posted by Jets

Great, Jets, now you know what it is like to read your posts.  I purposely made it appear infantile and moronic, not staying on point.

As for Brady's priorities, what do you expect them to be when he is getting married?  You expect him to put his entire life on hold because he is the Pats' QB?  You definitely have some weird ideas for priorities and what you focus on when posting here.  Enjoy your day with Hess!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from emilycuba33. Show emilycuba33's posts

Hi Emily,   I actually tried to search to find out who showed up in Foxboro.   There was no news except that Brady was there.   I guess everyone that was expected showed up.   No worries!   We can relax.     Thomas Jones didn’t show up in New Jersey though. But what really scared the Jets is that Favre did show up. It turned out he only wanted to look in his locker for the other half of that bottle of Vicodin he took before the Miami game.
    Posted by bostatewarrior

Thanks Bostate, I was thinking the same thing.  Had there been someone missing that should be there, we probably would have heard.  Cannot even imagine how good this crew is going to be if they are all practicing together now.  Go Pats 2009 should be another great year!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

Leon, since you refuse to look up the word yourself:

vol⋅un⋅tar⋅y - adjective - acting or done without compulsion or obligation

Sections
Shortcuts