Von Miller Guarantees a Super Bowl Victory?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

Von Miller Guarantees a Super Bowl Victory?

Yep, yet a nother big mouth guarantees a championship. Thoughts anyone?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Re: Von Miller Guarantees a Super Bowl Victory?

I thought the same thing but it was a guarantee made to a sick kid so I feel differently about it.

I like Miller as a player and would love to see him as a Patriot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

He's got a young cousin who was in a coma, upon coming out of the coma one thing that he remembered was that he had a family member who was a denver bronco.  That was Von Miller. 

Miller was simply saying that he was inspired by this and is making the guarantee. 

Please feel free to trash him up and down.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9019241/von-miller-denver-broncos-win-super-bowl

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

Don't you just love the headline, Von Miller guarantees a SB victory! Not mentioning the WHY!  Reprters are now like gossip writers. It's easier for them to use the un-named source to create a story or they just start a rumor. All of this is done not by doing any real digging, talking to people, you know actual WORK! it's done in the comforts of home while they sit on their a}#'s in their pajamas. Sad time!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

means nothing, miller is a great player and its a touching story.....

with that being said, the broncos arent winning the super bowl unless they drastically improve their secondary.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Agree with Soxfan. Broncos have to acquire better players in the secondary, but what else is he going to say "Gee I think will make the playoffs and go one and done".

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:

Agree with Soxfan. Broncos have to acquire better players in the secondary, but what else is he going to say "Gee I think will make the playoffs and go one and done".

yea definitely, i dont see why it has blown up like it has. really slow sports day when something like this makes headlines..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

i started a thread on this 8 hours ago and nobody found it interesting enough to comment!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

By far this is one of my biggest pet peeves with the media. They don't write stories to report on anything anymore. All they seem to do is try and create drama.....why?.....because they know people are drawn to it like flies on poop!!

Sections
Shortcuts