Von Miller

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from myaim45. Show myaim45's posts

Von Miller

I'm assuming you all watched the end of the game even though it was well out of hand. How did you feel about Von Miller getting angry at our offensive line? A bit of sour grapes? Do you think he will be fined?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Von Miller

In Response to Von Miller:
    [QUOTE]I'm assuming you all watched the end of the game even though it was well out of hand. How did you feel about Von Miller getting angry at our offensive line? A bit of sour grapes? Do you think he will be fined?
    Posted by myaim45[/QUOTE]
    Heat of the moment...  happens all the time.  He's probably well past it as are the Pats.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

I thought it was pretty classless on the part of Miller.  I get the "heat of moment" argument but the game was an absolute blowout, the Pats were punting on 3rd down, basically saying "lets just run the clock out". 

I get that Miller was frustrated and that he is a rookie but when your down 45-10, the time for acting like a tough guy is long gone. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thesemenarecowards. Show Thesemenarecowards's posts

In Response to Re: Von Miller:
    [QUOTE]I always cringe with those pile ups, though.  If someone had rolled up on someone's leg on our sideline, I would have wanted Miller's head on a platter. Bozo cheap shot move. Good for Connolly to retaliate and protect himself.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

That is just it.  Miller is behind by 35 while the Pats still have everything to lose if someone gets hurt right there. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Sour grapes and classless

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

$25K

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Heat of the moment, but it was nice to see him get hoofed by someone on the sidelines.  He got the worst of the exchange.  And he had to look at the scoreboard on his way off the field...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

I wonder how quiet the plane ride back to Denver was... must have been a morgue in there.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SOXN6. Show SOXN6's posts

The play I didnt care too much for and that may warrant a suspension was the stopping by Defensive lineman Beadles at the goal line. Although, there were a lot of late hits and unsportsman like plays the entire game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

No fine is necessary.

First of all he got his rear-end kicked.  secondly he got his helmet torn off at the bottom of teh pile.  and then he got flagged for 15 yards.

That was more than enough.

He looked like a fool.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]No fine is necessary. First of all he got his rear-end kicked.  secondly he got his helmet torn off at the bottom of teh pile.  and then he got flagged for 15 yards. That was more than enough. He looked like a fool.
    Posted by Schumpeters-Ghost[/QUOTE]

That pretty much sums it up.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

That guy Beadels is a typical coward...if ur a real tough guy let your actions before the whistle do the talking....... out DTs were camped in the backfield so lets just push guys after to look tough.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

[QUOTE]I always cringe with those pile ups, though.  If someone had rolled up on someone's leg on our sideline, I would have wanted Miller's head on a platter. Bozo cheap shot move. Good for Connolly to retaliate and protect himself.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]Please don't use my name in describing that kind of ignorant play,though bozo isn't my complete screen name it's the important part.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

I like Miller.....I think he is a tremendous player.....but it was a classless move by a frustrated rookie. He doesn't have that type of reputation so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and hope he learns from it.

And it was nice seeing about 8 Patriots piling on top of him :)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Was not a cheap shot, hit was totally legal, Play wasn't over, I could've loafed and said game over, but I didn't. Never quit, never give up