Von Milller Suspended Six Games

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Re: Von Milller Suspended Six Games

You're such a chicken***t little toad queenie. You make an idiotic comment as usual and when challenged you back down. You're a pathetic person.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

You post a lot about the Broncos. Kind of odd.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

He's jealous that the media talks about them because they're a good team and may beat the Pats. Its pretty sad really.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

I don't want to know more about a loser, necessarily.  I want you to simply tell the board what you do for a living. Why is that such a secret?

Babe once started a thread about what people do here, and we learned Mt Hurl was a teacher. So, what do you do?

WazzuWheatFarmer is a farmer for example and puts food on our tables.  What do you do?  Are you that embarrassed by answering? 

what difference does it make what any Pat 's fan does for a living as far as their opinion towards the team is concerned?

Are you saying someone has to have a certain career/trade as a pre-requisite to being a fan or having an opinion about the team?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Sure queenie, just keep ignoring my proposal. Coward. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

What do you gotta do to get 6 games?  PEDs are 4.  Is he a repeat offender?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

You said the Jets would be lucky to be 1-8 at their bye. I say you're full of it. Put your money where your mouth is and leave if you're wrong, I will leave if you're right.

No? You mean you just made that up to be dramatic like you always do? Thats what a thought. Pansy.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

http://nfl.si.com/2013/08/19/von-miller-to-be-suspended-at-least-six-games-per-report/?sct=hp_t2_a1&eref=sihp

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Ok, 2-7 at the bye week. You're on. Loser leaves.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Shhh don't talk about it! Just give Denver their Lombardi trophy and forget about it. Oh wait, you need to wait until February for that? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I wonder if Von Miller will be the same Von Miller when he returns...

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Sure queenie. (/\)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

It is? The media darling team in the AFC led by by Gomer Manning and the favorite in the AFC (we're in the AFC) with Vegas pegging them at 6-1 to win it all, is "odd" from a Pats fan's point of view?

Me pointing out the media hypocrisy with Denver's coverage compared to ours is "odd"?

It's called pointing out the differences within how the media covers a BB led team and an Elway/John FOx led team.

As stated in other threads, I would take every single position of ours with depth and skill over what Denver has, possibly including WR when it's all said and done.  How does that grab ya?

Meanwhile, Brady is done for the year with a leg injury, BB has cultivated no young talent here and we're doomed with Miami to leapfrog us in the division.

Funny how when you look at the facts what the media tells the public really isn't always the truth.

You sound like a nut. Who cares about this? Most people put the Broncos ahead of the Pats. Big deal. They had a better record and less turn over. You sound like you are part of the lunatic fringe. You create like 10 threads a day on the Broncos, if anyone here, yourself included, wants to talk about the Broncos go to a Broncos forum. Let the rest of us talk about the Pats.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

You misrepresenting what I do for a living when I've specifically told you what I do, as you refuse to share with us what you do, all insecure, makes you a troll in this situation.

You don't tell us what you do for a living because you don't have a career or work.  lmao

Also, your goofy Motley Crue play on words thingy is a little dorky.  Try something else.

Look at you wanting to know more about me!!

It's the Same Ol Situation with you!  LOL @ you as you continue to be Public Enemy # 1 around here!

I don't want to know more about a loser, necessarily.  I want you to simply tell the board what you do for a living. Why is that such a secret?

Babe once started a thread about what people do here, and we learned Mt Hurl was a teacher. So, what do you do?

WazzuWheatFarmer is a farmer for example and puts food on our tables.  What do you do?  Are you that embarrassed by answering? 

Bwahahahahaha!  Look at Rusty, he is doing the Rattlesnake Shake!  it's killing him to know what I do for a living.  Bwahahahaha!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Jay Mohr sports show has been calling Von Miller busted for Pot and Ecstasy for well over a month now.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

You misrepresenting what I do for a living when I've specifically told you what I do, as you refuse to share with us what you do, all insecure, makes you a troll in this situation.

You don't tell us what you do for a living because you don't have a career or work.  lmao

Also, your goofy Motley Crue play on words thingy is a little dorky.  Try something else.

It's the Same Ol Situation with you!  LOL @ you as you continue to be Public Enemy # 1 around here!

Bwahahahahaha!  Look at Rusty, he is doing the Rattlesnake Shake!  it's killing him to know what I do for a living.  Bwahahahaha!!

Well, you are likely unemployed.  So, it doesn't kill me at all. You're also not very intelligent. You thought Adderrall was a masking agent. lmao

Im thankful every day that I have never been unemployed and I feel extremely bad for anyone who has ever had to face the challenge of being unemployed.

I do believe I have stated that Adderall is a PED, not aware of making the claim that it was a masking agent.  Maybe check your notes a little better!?!?!?!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Jay Mohr sports show has been calling Von Miller busted for Pot and Ecstasy for well over a month now.

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

Is this supposed to contribute to the thread?  My god.  Just stick to photoshopping.

Here's an idea:  Make one of Von Miller with needles sticking out of his uniform. How about that? 

Telling you what has been reported by a national sports radio show, not making stuff up like you do. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

This is like an elementary school, with a bunch of little kids whining about their favorite super heroes..and their special powers..Hey, my spiderweb is unbreakable..what a waste of space dear God!!!

" Don't Judge Me Untill You've Become Perfect "

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

It is? The media darling team in the AFC led by by Gomer Manning and the favorite in the AFC (we're in the AFC) with Vegas pegging them at 6-1 to win it all, is "odd" from a Pats fan's point of view?

Me pointing out the media hypocrisy with Denver's coverage compared to ours is "odd"?

It's called pointing out the differences within how the media covers a BB led team and an Elway/John FOx led team.

As stated in other threads, I would take every single position of ours with depth and skill over what Denver has, possibly including WR when it's all said and done.  How does that grab ya?

Meanwhile, Brady is done for the year with a leg injury, BB has cultivated no young talent here and we're doomed with Miami to leapfrog us in the division.

Funny how when you look at the facts what the media tells the public really isn't always the truth.

You sound like a nut. Who cares about this? Most people put the Broncos ahead of the Pats. Big deal. They had a better record and less turn over. You sound like you are part of the lunatic fringe. You create like 10 threads a day on the Broncos, if anyone here, yourself included, wants to talk about the Broncos go to a Broncos forum. Let the rest of us talk about the Pats.

Less turnover???? See, this is why you shoudln't be posting here. You speak as if what you just said is a fact, and it isn't.

They lost their entire LB group. DJ Williams and Joe Mays are gone.  Dumervil is gone.  Miller is now gone for 6+ games.

They have a rookie DT they are counting on being great to help their putrid run D. Do you think we ran amuck on them in 2011 and 2012 by accident?

They added two NEW CBs in Jammer and ROdgers-Cromartie. They added Welker. They have a BRAND NEW CENTER, their 3rd choice.  They have a new RB, Montee Ball.  They MANY new parts compared to us.

We return almost an entirely intact defense. Our only new pieces are at ONE position which is WR and that's looking good so far. Our OL and RBs are essentially the same with system depth intact.  Even with the loss of Hernandez, if Sudfeld can help with some Vereen, we haven't really lost much in terms of production.

So, you're wrong. Your premise is wrong.  Don't come on here as some half baked Sox fan thinking you know more than I do, making nonsensical comments.

Finally, I don't "start 10 threads a day" on the Broncos. I have remained consistent in my premise that Denver is wildly overrated and their offseason has been HORRENDOUS with the media ignoring it.

They've ignored it in large part because when BB walked from Welkie, they could frame BB as a fool. 

We'll see who has the last laught, won't we? Gomer is 3-9 outdoors career in the postseason. SB in NJ.

You're also proving my point for me.  The media tells you Denver is in better position, but the facts shows us otherwise, don't they?

Just whose window is closing? Brady's or Gomer's?

Which team has been built better the last few years?  Not even close, IMO.

Denver still won more games than the Pats last year and you discount the fact that up until Week Fells and Edleman might be the only receivers from last year. I don't think this group is going to fail but it is a huge question. The d while improving from 2011 still wasn't good last year, hopefully it continues to improve. Listen it doesn't really matted if the Broncos are better than the Pats. They only play each other once and are in seperate divisions. We as Patriots fans on a Pats board should be talking about the Patriot not Broncos.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Is this supposed to contribute to the thread?  My god.  Just stick to photoshopping.

Here's an idea:  Make one of Von Miller with needles sticking out of his uniform. How about that? 

Telling you what has been reported by a national sports radio show, not making stuff up like you do. 

Dude, it's Jay Mohr. Christ, I've stood next to the guy at a concert before. He's a comedian? Who cares what he says?

Do you know what a primary source means or a quality and trusted secondary source means?

Please get to a college. Please!

So you are saying Jay Mohr can't be a serious Sports guy because he is also a comedian?  I guess he can't be a movie actor either because he is a comedian.  Oh wait.... He is an actor and has a serious and successful sports radio show.

Oh and last I checked Joe Rogan is a comedian..... Who also happens to be one of the most knowledgeable and legit mixed martial arts experts around today.  And he is an actor too!

You are saying people can't be good or taken serious in more then one field?  Wow!  You better go and ask for a refund on that college education you say you got!  Bwahahahahaha!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Well, you are likely unemployed.  So, it doesn't kill me at all. You're also not very intelligent. You thought Adderrall was a masking agent. lmao

Im thankful every day that I have never been unemployed and I feel extremely bad for anyone who has ever had to face the challenge of being unemployed.

I do believe I have stated that Adderall is a PED, not aware of making the claim that it was a masking agent.  Maybe check your notes a little better!?!?!?!

See, this is where you lie again. ABove, you claimed you used to root for the Browns before the Pats and then want to get all technical about when the exact date was you bandwagoned over here to support our team. The fact is, you wanted to hitch your wagon to a winner, so you did. This means you are a newer fan of our team and should be learning from others, not mocking people.

And, you absolutely did get embarrassed when I pointed out to you that Adderrall is not a masking agent.

I then went on to explain it's obviously showing up in YOUNGER players in the NFL because it's become a popular recreational drug on campuses. Cocaine use has been way down because pills are easier, cheaper and more readily available.  Maybe you aren't aware of these facts, but it won't hurt you to learn.

I then went on to explain to you I work in the healthcare/medical industry and know a lot more about this than you do.  Christ, I used to call on Teva in NJ who makes Adderall.

We then had a disagreement on its benefits and if it should be on the list. Sudafed is on the list.  That is ridiculous that is on the list and HGH is probably used by 80% of NFL players. My secondary discussion on that was about how the NFL is hypocritical and inconsistent with its policies.

I still have no idea how Miller wasn't banned in 2011 or how DIck Sherman got off in Seattle.  I just think you either need to have a policy that works and is rational or don't implement the policy if you can't be consistent.

You then went on a rampage trying to tell the board that Adderall is a steroid, and it isn't. A steroid and even HGH give you proven advantage physically. Adderall is an amphetamine like cocaine. Does that give you an advantage? I don't think so.

I think Adderall should fall more in the substance abuse category because quite frankly, college students are abusing it currently.  I have taken Adderrall. It makes you kittery and keeps you up. Big deal. I don't think in ANY WAY I'd be better at sports on it.

They need to adjust the weed punishments too since it's now legal in WA and Colorado and hopefully legal in all 50 states soon.   They need to INCREASE DUI suspensions. 2 strikes and your're out, IMO.

Blah, blah, blah.

My Father was a long time Browns fan.  I watched years of Browns games with him.  We both were Belichick fans when he coached the Browns.  You jumped on the BB bandwagon when he became the Pats coach, lol @ you!

Again, please show me where I said Adderall was a masking agent?  I have argued with you about it being a PED, which you claim it isn't while I claim it is.  And if you used to call on Teva then maybe you should go and talk to them so you can get your facts straight about the effects of the drug.  Maybe that is why you are now at home answering customer service calls all day long.

And more lies by you... I never said Adderall was a steroid, what are you talking about?  And who cares about cocaine, pills, etc... that was never a discussion.  I don't understand why you feel the need to bring other things into a conversation (more of a deflection tactic by you I assume), then lie about what I have said and then try and make it like you know what you are talking about when clearly you don't!

You continue to lie about what I have said in the past, what others have said in the past, you lie about stats and facts, everyone can see right through your agenda on this forum.  You are the laughingstock of the forum.   You are a T-R-O-L-L!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjetssuc. Show nyjetssuc's posts

Dude, it's Jay Mohr. Christ, I've stood next to the guy at a concert before. He's a comedian? Who cares what he says?

Do you know what a primary source means or a quality and trusted secondary source means?

Please get to a college. Please!

So you are saying Jay Mohr can't be a serious Sports guy because he is also a comedian?  I guess he can't be a movie actor either because he is a comedian.  Oh wait.... He is an actor and has a serious and successful sports radio show.

Oh and last I checked Joe Rogan is a comedian..... Who also happens to be one of the most knowledgeable and legit mixed martial arts experts around today.  And he is an actor too!

You are saying people can't be good or taken serious in more then one field?  Wow!  You better go and ask for a refund on that college education you say you got!  Bwahahahahaha!

Jay Mohr has been doing the sports thing for years although I had no idea he had his own radio show...he's plugged into the Vegas scene and those sports betting places in Vegas get all the inside stuff, critical to setting the odds for teams and games...they have pretty impeccable sources and he's been a fixture in Vegas for a couple of decades....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

How many times do I have to tell you I was going to Foxborough since the age of 8?  You have never even been to FOxborough before!

How's that grab you and your troll buddies here, huh? I was at the first AFC home title game in this franchise's history. At the game.

I have been to easily 50 Sox games and 50 Bruins games in my life. Easy. You gave been to zero. 

And, no Browns fan liked what BB did there in the 1990s because their team upped and moved and Modell scapegoated BB.  So, I am not sure I even believe your story anyway.

It's very likley you bandwagoned over here in 2007 which would explain your unhealthy Brady and Welker fantasies and you saying just the other day "BB should not have traded Moss in early 2010".

That was funny. I got news for you: If BB did not do that, Brady does not win MVP, we don't got 14-2 because Brady is looking at Moss for his 1st or 2nd reads just like in 2009 and not looking in any other direction,, averaging 2 INTs per game.

And yes, you said Adderrall was a steroid in those debates. That's when I said once the NFL gets HGH on the list, that's when I'll care about Adderall. This was when you were in your anti-BB GM role here, which you are now like a little girl, acting all up in arms when Bolden was suspended for Adderrall last year.

Then, a team you rave about like a Seattle, for example, flavor of the day in 2012 has Dick Sherman come up positive for a PED and you say nothing.

You're an absolute Johnny Come Lately fraud who liked the Browns your whole life as you sit out there in Nevada bashing on BB, the greatest pro sports coach in history and arguably the best GM in NFL history.

You're a joke.

The first incident when you started stalking me here last year was when you were all in the Kaepernick camp and I said SF would have to win it all to justify benching SMith. Guess who choked in the SB? Mr Stick legs himself. He was too busy kissing his biceps to know what to do 4 times in a row on the 5 yard line.

That and the PED thing, folllowed up your mental breakdown here in March when BB walked from Welkie.

You were WRONG one EACH topic. Wrong.

It doesn't matter that you were at Foxborough since you were 8, that's probably when you first laid eyes on a football, lol! You never even played organized football.   You didn't know anything about BB until he took over the Pats.  I have followed him closely since 1991.  I knew of him when he was with the Giants, you probably never heard of him until he became the Patriots coach.  Looks like you are a BB bandwagon fan.

Dude you are wrong, just like the othe 99% of the time you post here.  You have no idea about the Browns.  BB is being blamed for the move, LOL @ U.  As you like to say.. Do your homework.  Wait!!!! We know you don't do any homework, you are too lazy.  You would much rather just guess and throw out false facts.  Like today when you said released Bills kicker Rian Lindell was 32 or 33.  FAIL!  If you didn't know why didn't you do your homework and look it up instead of guessing?  He is 36!  Troll!

Many Browns fans were angry with BB because of the situation with Bernie Kosar.  Also, His record wasn't the greatest, BB was very stand-offish which rubbed many fans the wrong way.  What a lot of fans liked was that he wasn't Marty Schotenheimer.  Now he was one who was disliked.  Anyways, by the time Modell was getting ready to leave BB had made them into a legit team.  One that could have gone a long way for a long time had Modell not moved the team.  Most Browns fans seen that, so like most times, you have no idea what you are talking about. 

Once again you lie.... I was not a Browns fan my whole life, my Father was.  I told you this a few dozen times.  I never said Adderall was a steroid, I said it is a PED, which it is and you say it is not.  LOL!! And you are a customer service rep in the pharmaceutical field?  Maybe your company should rethink their continued education training for their employees because it looks like you need a refresher course.  I rave about Seattle???? When??  Where do you get this from??  Please show me where I raved about them.  Are they a good team, yes!  Do they have better CB's then the pats?  By far!!  But Rave???  And yeah, I don't think Smith takes the 49'ers to the SB last season.  Looks like Kaepernick is the right guy since Smith is gone.  LOL @ U!  And I like Smith, but he isn't half the QB Kaepernick is.  Funny how you blame him on the loss yet you can not put the blame on the Patriots defense for blowing 2 SB's.

So, as you can see,,, You are a troll!  A fraud!  A liar! 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to nyjetssuc's comment:

Jay Mohr has been doing the sports thing for years although I had no idea he had his own radio show...he's plugged into the Vegas scene and those sports betting places in Vegas get all the inside stuff, critical to setting the odds for teams and games...they have pretty impeccable sources and he's been a fixture in Vegas for a couple of decades....

Jay's radio show is a Fox Sports daily radio show and it's top notch!  Took Jim Romes place when he left.  Jay knows his sports... but according to Rusty he can't be taken serious because he is a comedian.  LOL!  Rusty is a fraud!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

If he's definitively "tampering" it should be a bunch more.....

Of course no one asked me I know....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Dude, it's Jay Mohr. Christ, I've stood next to the guy at a concert before"

Tell us more man, that sounds incredible!!!!! 

Did he smile at you or was he more focused on what Supertramp was playing?

In fairness to you, you've been calling out Denver for a while for transgressions, seems you are orbiting closer to being right on that point. 

You're actually right a lot of the time in here when you aren't trolling on Brady. 

The urban dictionary has a revealing section on trolling. Here't their list of points on when trolling is successful: 

*Your victim screaming in all-caps at you. 
    *Personal attacks (Calling you a ret##rd, idiot, etc). 
    *Being an Internet Tough Guy
    *Making a crude remark, before quickly logging off before you can retort.

Sounds a lot like the angry reactions you invoke/enjoy evoking, no? 

Congrats. Please tell me again how Brady cost us two Super Bowls, it's been like three hours since your last regurgistation. 

As for TFB, no idea why you give him such a hard time. 

OK, he went off the rails after his hero Welker didn't resign. But it seems he recovered pretty well. He actually largely moveed on from that topic, something you could learn from.

I think he's a good dude and a welcome contributor here, whether I agree with him or not. 

That said if Denver ends up being a crummy team this year a lot of folks are going to owe you an apology. Of course you'll owe most of them an apology for being so insufferable but at least it will go both ways.

Sections
Shortcuts