Von Milller Suspended Six Games

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Von Milller Suspended Six Games

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to nyjetssuc's comment:

Jay Mohr has been doing the sports thing for years although I had no idea he had his own radio show...he's plugged into the Vegas scene and those sports betting places in Vegas get all the inside stuff, critical to setting the odds for teams and games...they have pretty impeccable sources and he's been a fixture in Vegas for a couple of decades....

Jay's radio show is a Fox Sports daily radio show and it's top notch!  Took Jim Romes place when he left.  Jay knows his sports... but according to Rusty he can't be taken serious because he is a comedian.  LOL!  Rusty is a fraud!

but you babbling about him saying Miller tested positive for weed and ectasy is not contributing to the thread whatsoever.

[/QUOTE]

Do you know that he didn't?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Rusty, you gotta learn how to work the quotes, dude.  If you aren't going to take the time to learn how to use the simple quote commands then at least wait until you get your thoughts under control before posting. 

Just take a few minutes, get yourself together, then post.  That way you won't have to go back in and edit your posts once you have finally calmed down and you won't mess up the quote commands and make everything so messy.

Try not to be so selfish!  Others wont read your garbage if it is so messy.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"Dude, it's Jay Mohr. Christ, I've stood next to the guy at a concert before"

Tell us more man, that sounds incredible!!!!! 

Did he smile at you or was he more focused on what Supertramp was playing?

In fairness to you, you've been calling out Denver for a while for transgressions, seems you are orbiting closer to being right on that point. 

You're actually right a lot of the time in here when you aren't trolling on Brady. 

The urban dictionary has a revealing section on trolling. Here't their list of points on when trolling is successful: 

*Your victim screaming in all-caps at you. 
    *Personal attacks (Calling you a ret##rd, idiot, etc). 
    *Being an Internet Tough Guy
    *Making a crude remark, before quickly logging off before you can retort.

Sounds a lot like you, no? 

Congrats. Please tell me again how Brady cost us two Super Bowls, it's been like three hours since your last regurgistation. 

As for TFB, no idea why you give him such a hard time. 

OK, he went off the rails after his hero Welker didn't resign. But it seems he recovered pretty well. He actually largely moveed on from that topic, something you could learn from.

I think he's a good dude and a welcome contributor here, whether I agree with him or not. 

That said if Denver ends up being a crummy team this year a lot of folks are going to owe you an apology. Of course you'll owe most of them an apology for being so insufferable but at least it will go both ways.

You do a terrible job of taking me on. Seriously. You call yourself a troll spanker and then watch the trolls come in and out of here to troll.

As for me being at a concert with Jay Mohr, I wasn't saying it to impress anyone, I was saying it because Jay Mohr, you or my opinion on Von Miller's PED tests don't really mean anything.

Weed and ectsasy via Jay Mohr on a radio show is pointless to this conversation. It's not just weed that Miller is testing positive for.  Duh.

We've heard every excuse in the book. Weed, ectasy, he missed his test, etc. But, at the end of the day, that tool tested positive for amphetamine in 2011 and was never punished for that.

Now, he's so entitled, he thinks Denver will pay  off someone again and get him off the hook. Sorry, born at night, not last night.

6 games minimum and maybe more if they are looking into his 2011 amphetamine positive test, otherwise they would not have said "6 for sure, maybe more".

Finally, TFB12 has NOT moved on from that Welkie topic at all. He just started a troll thread about Amendola being given a day off on a Monday, which is normally film day anyway, and the irony is Welker is the one who got hurt this weekend!

So, you lose there, too.

You call me insufferable, I call it me defending myself simply because I've been right so many times here, it's become hilarious that people claim I am wrong or so off base as much as they do.

I can make a list of things here where I've been in a debate with a premise, stuck by it under attack, and then been correct when the dust settled.

I don't care what the topic is. Drafts, who will win the lockout, cap levels, cap hell teams, Jets debacle and why they were doomed to fail, other teams that are rivals who actually have made serious mis-steps off the lockout, Tommy Kelly outplaying Seymour in Oakland in 2010 and 201(and 2010 since Seymour got hurt) and the hilarity of Kelly now coming here because of the Raiders cap hell.

Oh wait!  Mt Hurl tells us there is no cap hell and all NFL players can easily be replaced like in Baltimore with two HOFers leaving and Mike Huff and a rookie named Arthur Brown taking over for some guy named Ray Lewis.  Sure. Easily replaced, right Troll Spankie?

Basically, when I get mocked, I know I've won. That's pretty much it in a nutshell. I said my main worry was Brady in the 2011 AFC title game. Our D was really good, Brady sucked. Right again.

I could go on and on and on about it, so stop pretending I don't have the right to defend myself.

Within the last month RKrap and his losers were following me around saying Miller did not test for amphetamine in 2011. In fact, RKrap edited an article which said he tested for weed and amphetamine. That's how sneaky he is.

They'll try to tell you, me and whoever else that 2+2 = 5 until they're blue in the face, but they can't change the fact it's 4.

But, you keep giving them a leg to stand on, Troll Spankie. You're part of the problem enabling them.

Finally, I never said Denver would be "crummy". I said they're completely overrated by the media. A big part of it is the media trying to paint BB like a bozo in walking from Welkie. IMO, do not expect Gomer to have the same chemistry with Welker as Brady did. Two different QBs and styles.

As much as the Brady/Welker binky relationship basically cost us 2 SBs and numerous playoff games we should have won by running more and being smarter in game management, Brady has an uncanny knack for putting the ball where only Welker could get it.   Manning likes seam routes with his slot guys. Welker didn't run a ton of seams here.  In fact, when he did, they usually didn't work because he's so small. 

Basically I think anyone who would read through all this (of what I'm sure is crap), is a fool. What I do know is that you and TFB are having a little fight - so let me step in and solve it. TFB wins!! You can continue on as the village idiot...a laughing stock of sorts...an embarrassment to all Patriot fans and New Englanders alike. Hey as a consolation prize, you can disappear or head on over to the Bruin's forum where they despise you even more. Congrats! Keep up the good work!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Basically I think anyone who would read through all this (of what I'm sure is crap), is a fool. What I do know is that you and TFB are having a little fight - so let me step in and solve it. TFB wins!! You can continue on as the village idiot...a laughing stock of sorts...an embarrassment to all Patriot fans and New Englanders alike. Hey as a consolation prize, you can disappear or head on over to the Bruin's forum where they despise you even more. Congrats! Keep up the good work!

LOL!  One day its with me, the next it is with Babe, the next it is with someone else.  What do they all have in common???  RUSTY!!!

BTW, the title says Von Miller Suspended for Six Games.  Has that been announced as a fact yet?  Or is Rusty assuming based on what is being said?  The reporters are saying it could be 6 games, could be 4, could be more.  Rusty has stated it as fact based on the title.  That is something a troll does.  Once again... more lies from Rusty!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Dude, do you mean he hasn't been suspended yet?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

here is the real truth:

There are 10-15 people I have confronted and embarrassed who didn't like it. Some, multiple times like you. So, you, your group of 15, etc look for ways to get back at me.  It comes with lying, usually changing a word out here or there claiming I said something I didn't or thinking you have me cornered, only to not have done your homework on a topic, relying on ESPN or TOny Mazz or some other anti-BB based medium.

For weeks RKrap, you and others told us that Von Miller missed his test or tested positive just for weed and was not positive for amphetamine in 2011.

All are FALSE.

You just hate being wrong.

And, yes, either you're blind or dumb, likely the latter, but Von Miller will be suspended a minimum 6 games.

For normal humans, when a rival club loses a key player, it should be received as GOOD news, not something you want to fend off hearing as news.

Seek help. You can do it. Burn those Brady and Welker dolls. bawhaha

The only person embarrassed is you.  The funny thing about it is you are the only one who doesn't see it.  And here is the real truth.... People aren't laughing with you, we are all laughing at you!  hahahahaha!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I am fairly sure I am not embarrassed about being accurate in my analysis more often than not. Yep. Just checked. Very sure.

Like, your boyfried Kaepernick, whom your bandwagon 49ers fans think is the answer will regress this year.  And, you buddy Welkie will not like the results in 2013.

Anything else?

Look at you, you are a mess.  You are out of control.  What in the heck are you talking about now?  Are you having a nervous breakdown or a mid life crisis?  Are you self medicating Mr. Pharmaceutical customer service call center rep?  You need some professional help, dude.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

BTW, there has been no official statement concerning Von Miller and his suspension.  Therefore, at this time your thread title is a lie!  That should be a ban-able offense.  But I guess you would just come back as one of your other ID's.  TROLL!!

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

BTW, there has been no official statement concerning Von Miller and his suspension.  Therefore, at this time your thread title is a lie!  That should be a ban-able offense.  But I guess you would just come back as one of your other ID's.  TROLL!!

He will be suspended 6 games. It's been announced. It was announced today. You, for whatever reason oddly hoping the rule change and/or he isn;t suspended by some miracle, trying to tell the world it won't happen, won't change that fact.

There may be more games tacked on, but 6 is a gimme, regardless of his lawyers trying to pretend he is above the rules.

[/QUOTE]

It might end up being a 6 game suspension but no, it has not been announced yet.  Take a look see...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000231638/article/broncos-von-miller-facing-possible-6game-suspension

• By Chris Wesseling
    • Around the League Writer
    • Published: Aug. 19, 2013 at 06:51 p.m.
    • Updated: Aug. 19, 2013 at 10:38 p.m

The Denver Broncos might be without All-Pro linebacker Von Miller longer than his initially reported four-game suspension.

The league now is discussing a six-game suspension, a union source told NFL.com's Albert Breer on Monday. A possible resolution is "highly unlikely" Monday, another source told NFL.com's Ian Rapoport.

Although both parties are discussing the terms of the suspension, Miller is not expected to agree to a compromise because it would counter his insistence that he has not violated league policy, Rapoport added. An appeal hearing has not yet been scheduled.

ESPN was the first to report on the likelihood of an extended suspension.

Breer reports, according to two sources, that a diluted sample caused the most recent violation of the NFL's substance-abuse policy. The case is a complicated one.

From Breer's report: "Thanks to those unusual circumstances, Miller's most recent misstep could be viewed as a second or third violation of the policy. The NFL could've positioned itself to levy an eight- or even a 16-game suspension in this case, but talks began before things got to that stage, once Miller learned, according to a source, that he was 'in a little more trouble than expected.' Miller was believed to have some leverage early on, due to a breach of confidentiality.

"The parties agreed to postpone the appeal hearing, initially scheduled for Aug. 15, in order to negotiate Miller's punishment. There have since been settlement talks, with a six-game suspension recently coming up as a possible solution. Miller's side, according to a second source, had been trying to negotiate the suspension down to four games, which was what the original penalty was expected to be. The hope remains that the appeal hearing won't be necessary, and that the parties can hammer out an agreement. If there's no independent resolution, the appeal hearing would be the next step."

With Elvis Dumervil on the Baltimore Ravens, Derek Wolfe sidelined by a scary neck injury and Miller out for at least the first month of the season, the Broncos have major questions in their front seven. As long as the Broncos can keep the rest of the AFC West at bay through Halloween, Miller's return will provide a major boost in the second half of the season.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

That report was off NFL.com at 10:38 p.m.

Here is the lates from Rotoworld...

Von Miller - LB - Broncos

ESPN's Adam Schefter confirmed on NFL Insiders that Broncos SLB Von Miller will not avoid an NFL suspension.

"Here's the bottom line," said Schefter. "He is going to be suspended. It could go five, six, maybe more games depending on (negotiations)." The NFL, Miller, and NFLPA are currently in discussions over the length of Miller's ban, which ESPN's Chris Mortensen reiterated will be four games at a minimum and possibly even more than six. It's obviously a huge blow to Denver's defense, as Miller is very arguably the NFL's best outside pass rusher. ----------------------------   So once again you are providing false information.  The thread title is a lie!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

He will be suspended 6 games. It's been announced. It was announced today. You, for whatever reason oddly hoping the rule change and/or he isn;t suspended by some miracle, trying to tell the world it won't happen, won't change that fact.

There may be more games tacked on, but 6 is a gimme, regardless of his lawyers trying to pretend he is above the rules.

[/QUOTE]

It might end up being a 6 game suspension but no, it has not been announced yet.  Take a look see...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000231638/article/broncos-von-miller-facing-possible-6game-suspension

• By Chris Wesseling
    • Around the League Writer
    • Published: Aug. 19, 2013 at 06:51 p.m.
    • Updated: Aug. 19, 2013 at 10:38 p.m

The Denver Broncos might be without All-Pro linebacker Von Miller longer than his initially reported four-game suspension.

The league now is discussing a six-game suspension, a union source told NFL.com's Albert Breer on Monday. A possible resolution is "highly unlikely" Monday, another source told NFL.com's Ian Rapoport.

Although both parties are discussing the terms of the suspension, Miller is not expected to agree to a compromise because it would counter his insistence that he has not violated league policy, Rapoport added. An appeal hearing has not yet been scheduled.

ESPN was the first to report on the likelihood of an extended suspension.

Breer reports, according to two sources, that a diluted sample caused the most recent violation of the NFL's substance-abuse policy. The case is a complicated one.

From Breer's report: "Thanks to those unusual circumstances, Miller's most recent misstep could be viewed as a second or third violation of the policy. The NFL could've positioned itself to levy an eight- or even a 16-game suspension in this case, but talks began before things got to that stage, once Miller learned, according to a source, that he was 'in a little more trouble than expected.' Miller was believed to have some leverage early on, due to a breach of confidentiality.

"The parties agreed to postpone the appeal hearing, initially scheduled for Aug. 15, in order to negotiate Miller's punishment. There have since been settlement talks, with a six-game suspension recently coming up as a possible solution. Miller's side, according to a second source, had been trying to negotiate the suspension down to four games, which was what the original penalty was expected to be. The hope remains that the appeal hearing won't be necessary, and that the parties can hammer out an agreement. If there's no independent resolution, the appeal hearing would be the next step."

With Elvis Dumervil on the Baltimore Ravens, Derek Wolfe sidelined by a scary neck injury and Miller out for at least the first month of the season, the Broncos have major questions in their front seven. As long as the Broncos can keep the rest of the AFC West at bay through Halloween, Miller's return will provide a major boost in the second half of the season.

[/QUOTE]

Please give Rusty a break ,even Foreset Gump Went to college

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Rusty---Do you realize that everybody is siding with Jets trolls?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from teegee. Show teegee's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

You post a lot about the Broncos. Kind of odd.

It is? The media darling team in the AFC led by by Gomer Manning and the favorite in the AFC (we're in the AFC) with Vegas pegging them at 6-1 to win it all, is "odd" from a Pats fan's point of view?

Me pointing out the media hypocrisy with Denver's coverage compared to ours is "odd"?

It's called pointing out the differences within how the media covers a BB led team and an Elway/John FOx led team.

As stated in other threads, I would take every single position of ours with depth and skill over what Denver has, possibly including WR when it's all said and done.  How does that grab ya?

Meanwhile, Brady is done for the year with a leg injury, BB has cultivated no young talent here and we're doomed with Miami to leapfrog us in the division.

Funny how when you look at the facts what the media tells the public really isn't always the truth.

You sound like a nut. Who cares about this? Most people put the Broncos ahead of the Pats. Big deal. They had a better record and less turn over. You sound like you are part of the lunatic fringe. You create like 10 threads a day on the Broncos, if anyone here, yourself included, wants to talk about the Broncos go to a Broncos forum. Let the rest of us talk about the Pats.

Less turnover???? See, this is why you shoudln't be posting here. You speak as if what you just said is a fact, and it isn't.

They lost their entire LB group. DJ Williams and Joe Mays are gone.  Dumervil is gone.  Miller is now gone for 6+ games.

They have a rookie DT they are counting on being great to help their putrid run D. Do you think we ran amuck on them in 2011 and 2012 by accident?

They added two NEW CBs in Jammer and ROdgers-Cromartie. They added Welker. They have a BRAND NEW CENTER, their 3rd choice.  They have a new RB, Montee Ball.  They MANY new parts compared to us.

We return almost an entirely intact defense. Our only new pieces are at ONE position which is WR and that's looking good so far. Our OL and RBs are essentially the same with system depth intact.  Even with the loss of Hernandez, if Sudfeld can help with some Vereen, we haven't really lost much in terms of production.

So, you're wrong. Your premise is wrong.  Don't come on here as some half baked Sox fan thinking you know more than I do, making nonsensical comments.

Finally, I don't "start 10 threads a day" on the Broncos. I have remained consistent in my premise that Denver is wildly overrated and their offseason has been HORRENDOUS with the media ignoring it.

They've ignored it in large part because when BB walked from Welkie, they could frame BB as a fool. 

We'll see who has the last laught, won't we? Gomer is 3-9 outdoors career in the postseason. SB in NJ.

You're also proving my point for me.  The media tells you Denver is in better position, but the facts shows us otherwise, don't they?

Just whose window is closing? Brady's or Gomer's?

Which team has been built better the last few years?  Not even close, IMO.

Denver still won more games than the Pats last year and you discount the fact that up until Week Fells and Edleman might be the only receivers from last year. I don't think this group is going to fail but it is a huge question. The d while improving from 2011 still wasn't good last year, hopefully it continues to improve. Listen it doesn't really matted if the Broncos are better than the Pats. They only play each other once and are in seperate divisions. We as Patriots fans on a Pats board should be talking about the Patriot not Broncos.

Disagree. I think it is legitimate to discuss the Pats's most likely greatest rival this year.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

That report was off NFL.com at 10:38 p.m.

Here is the lates from Rotoworld...

Von Miller - LB - Broncos

ESPN's Adam Schefter confirmed on NFL Insiders that Broncos SLB Von Miller will not avoid an NFL suspension.

"Here's the bottom line," said Schefter. "He is going to be suspended. It could go five, six, maybe more games depending on (negotiations)." The NFL, Miller, and NFLPA are currently in discussions over the length of Miller's ban, which ESPN's Chris Mortensen reiterated will be four games at a minimum and possibly even more than six. It's obviously a huge blow to Denver's defense, as Miller is very arguably the NFL's best outside pass rusher. ----------------------------   So once again you are providing false information.  The thread title is a lie!

TFB12 caught lying again.   Your trollwork here has been abysmal since March. Almost singlehandedly ruining the board with your buddy troll bretheren.

VON MILLER SUSPENDED SIX GAMES. YES. FACT. No matter how many times you try to tell us 2+2 = 5 here, it doesn't.

He's even being belligerent about not failing the test, yet the test samples were mysteriously diluted, which means he was messing with them.

No one has come forward to explain why he failed his first PED test in 2011, but for now, it's 6 games.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000232174/article/von-miller-denver-broncos-lb-suspended-six-games

[/QUOTE]

Do us all a favor, don't go pointing out how a guy dilutes a test or spills the cup and therefore he's guilty, when Dennard couldn't blow in a freaken tube to take a breathalyzer test. When you do something like that you act/look like a fool - I mean Dennard's lung capacity is probably on Olympic swimmer level, yet he couldn't blow a breath that a 85 year old lung cancer patient could of?

I'm sure Miller is guilty and deserves a suspension, but lose it with your double standards that everyone can see through. For the love of God! You were the one that ran around defending Hernadez after he didn't want to let the cops in his house - you said no one would allow that - yeah no one that was guilty.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Wow. I was dead wrong on this one. I thought they would screw around and finally Goodell would let Miller slide with 2-4 games. Glad he got 6. Sounds like he was clearly trying to cheat the drug tests. Good call on this one, Rusty.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Of course you all know this totally goes against Rusty's argument that the NFL is too hard on the Patriots and other teams get a pass.

BTW, I gotta give props to Elway.  The interview he did after the punishment was announced was very open and good.  Answered questions, didn't dodge anything. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Of course you all know this totally goes against Rusty's argument that the NFL is too hard on the Patriots and other teams get a pass.

BTW, I gotta give props to Elway.  The interview he did after the punishment was announced was very open and good.  Answered questions, didn't dodge anything. 

C'mon man. This petty little feud between you and Rusty is getting old. You guys need to quit trying to one-up each other on every post and stick to talking football.