Vonte Davis, Darius Butler or Alphonso Smith?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidJF. Show DavidJF's posts

Vonte Davis, Darius Butler or Alphonso Smith?

Who would you rather if Pats go corner w/1st pick ? Any chance any of these slip to their second pick?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: Vonte Davis, Darius Butler or Alphonso Smith?

I think Alphonso Smith is pretty much a second rounder now, with the faintest glimmer of hope at reaching the tail of the first, whichI doubt.

It just isn't a great CB draft.

I see arguements for both Butler and Davis.

I think Davis will eventually be a safety somewhere-- depending on where he goes. It plays to his strengths.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Neither of the three, I think Sean Smith is the guy I would want and he's going to be available in the second.  The 23 will be traded.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BXBoston. Show BXBoston's posts

Darius Butler all day.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Of course Davis will be a safety someday, Z. 10 to 14 years from now, after being a pro bowl CB for years. For the Pats, Alphonso Smith is likely not a possibility. The Pats are don't dislike small corners, but at this point we have three on the roster and two are projects. We don't need a third. Butler doesn't quite count as a small corner, but I expect that the Pats would prefer someone who could be classified as a tweener. The players that the Pats should target at DB early should be Jenkins and Davis. Later, there should still be a good group of players, 3rd or 4th round round, that have the ideal athleticism and size that BB should be looking for as a DB project.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Who would you rather if Pats go corner w/1st pick ? Any chance any of these slip to their second pick?
    Posted by DavidJF

1.) Butler, 2.) Smith, 10.) Davis.

From what I've read, Davis has great physical talent, but a 10 cent brain.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSII. Show BSII's posts

Davis is like his brother, looks like Tarzan plays like Jane.

Sections
Shortcuts