Vote for Woodhead!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Vote for Woodhead!

A while back someone posted that Woodhead was in the Madden cover contest. Well our little Woodhead is now in the elite 8 and needs your vote against Aaron Rodgers. Seriously vote for Woodhead if not to see him on the Madden cover then to get under all the Jets skin knowing they released him to the Pats

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden2012cover

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: Vote for Woodhead!

Gladly, thanks for the heads up, PE.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

I ve been voting for him since this started. He just beat out Nicks---he may just win this!!

and you can vote everyday.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

note to all:  if you use chrome, turn on incognito mode and vote, close, and repeat as many times as you want.  it wont save your cookies.  im sure other browsers have a similar method to do this.

this will probably be the first madden game i buy right when it comes out, would love to have a patriot on the cover

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Nope.  I don't want him on the cover of Madden: bad luck involved there

At first, the Madden cover curse was superstition, but after a decade I'd rather not tempt luck because it's showing consistency

Let Peyton Manning or Mark Sanchez or Ben Roethlisberger be on the cover instead so we don't have to worry about it and if the curse strikes we don't have reason to lament

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: Vote for Woodhead!:
    [QUOTE]Nope.  I don't want him on the cover of Madden: bad luck involved there At first, the Madden cover curse was superstition, but after a decade I'd rather not tempt luck because it's showing consistency Let Peyton Manning or Mark Sanchez or Ben Roethlisberger be on the cover instead so we don't have to worry about it and if the curse strikes we don't have reason to lament
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

3 of the last 4 players on the cover played full season and actually had career season after being on the cover. The curse is bunk

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

Just Voted go Woodhead

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BB-IS-BEST. Show BB-IS-BEST's posts

I've been voting for Woodhead, and I hope he wins. However, I just don't see him edging out Rodgers who just won the Superbowl. I have a feeling it will be Rodgers versus Vick. The Packers also have a very large and strong fan base. Can Woodhead upset Rodgers? There is a sliver of hope, as the idea of a type of player like Woodhead being on the Madden cover is different. Plus, it seems he is getting more publicity for the cover than anyone else. Anyway I wish him luck.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

I believe Woodhead will beat out Kevin Faulk for playing time. I love Faulk, but the reality is you have a mid 30 y/o running back coming off of a knee injury and a young RB, who is a bit of a clone to Faulk, who is much faster and shifty. When was the last time you saw Faulk make some of the electric plays Woodhead made last year?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Vote for Woodhead!:
    [QUOTE]If Mike Vick is on the cover of Madden I will throw up I swear to god. And dont worry about Woodhead, he wont beat out Kevin Faulk for playing time anyways so even if he got hurt we would be set.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

I have to think they'd fudge the results if Vick won because they wouldn't want the bad publicity associated with Vick winning.

Vick will make the finals so they can get the attention, but Rodgers will win so they get more of the positive publicity from it instead of the negative backlash.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Out of curiosity I went back to check how Woodhead did. He lost to Aaron Rodgers 56% to 44%. Then Peyton Hillis beat Rodgers to reach the finals.

Guess who Hillis is going up against? You guessed it, Michael Vick.

I voted for Hillis.

Sections
Shortcuts